Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

the really broken news is that moron(moreau) just wrote a cheque to we.what a fucking joke they had to promise not to cash it.his boss just ignores what a fuck.now trudy wants to show total arrogance by appearing before committee.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

They are done. Caught trying to embezzle millions. Had this gone to completion I speculate no less than 200 million would have gone missing.

Let's hope so! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

It’s alright everyone.  Morneau paid back the $41,000 dollars in travel expenses from 2017 by cheque today just before getting up in front of the house committee.

Could you imagine if Harper had taken a free trip and got caught?

Where is Fail?   He must be looking up something of Harper, Ford or Scheer.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

It’s alright everyone.  Morneau paid back the $41,000 dollars in travel expenses from 2017 by cheque today just before getting up in front of the house committee.

Could you imagine if Harper had taken a free trip and got caught?

Where is Fail?   He must be looking up something of Harper, Ford or Scheer.

Oh wait, I was just tidying up some receipts on my desk from 2017 and look what I found!? Receipts from a family vacation that were gifted to me from a charitable organization we award contracts to who never once asked me to pay them back! Might as well pay them now, just before I meet with the ethics commissioner! 

:lol: 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

nothing? :dunno: 

awarding sole source contracts to organizations who do not qualify and have clear personal ties to those who award them is criminal. The Conflict of Interest Act. Stupid fuck. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

i guess on your side of the road all of this is ok?

not really

Still waiting to see - I don't buy LILLEY hype (he is a master baiter every time he calls in a question, kind of funny really) -- Most of the uneducated think Trudeau gave someone 1 billion dollars of our tax dollars.  simply not true and I really hate this type of hype.  CPC is playing to the dumb which is an insult to the smart voters

WE'  was doing well for youths, I would like to hear more about them and the inside workings - this could be an issue for them.

Was there a direct intent  for the Prime Minister to profit and gain from this?  have not seen one thing yet....

I don't understand why Politicians don't ' recuse' and many other things when they know the outcome will not be good.  This happens at all levels from all governments and shouldn't.

WE' would have got the job even if they recused themselves.  None of this would be talked about in that case.  

Dumb move

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not really

Still waiting to see - I don't buy LILLEY hype (he is a master baiter every time he calls in a question, kind of funny really) -- Most of the uneducated think Trudeau gave someone 1 billion dollars of our tax dollars.  simply not true and I really hate this type of hype.  CPC is playing to the dumb which is an insult to the smart voters

WE'  was doing well for youths, I would like to hear more about them and the inside workings - this could be an issue for them.

Was there a direct intent  for the Prime Minister to profit and gain from this?  have not seen one thing yet....

I don't understand why Politicians don't ' recuse' and many other things when they know the outcome will not be good.  This happens at all levels from all governments and shouldn't.

WE' would have got the job even if they recused themselves.  None of this would be talked about in that case.  

Dumb move

it wasn't we, it was a shell company from we. if they hadn't of got caught it would have happened.the shell company is a company for real estate holdings. has no experience in distributing funds so they are guilty of intent. then it's all about who know what so the lies start

• Like 1

https://globalnews.ca/news/7203337/trudeau-we-charity-foundation-real-estate-holding-company/

Both a government and charity official confirmed the controversial Canada Student Service Grant contract was not with WE Charity, as Trudeau announced.

Edited by toslow

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

it wasn't we, it was a shell company from we. if they hadn't of got caught it would have happened.the shell company is a company for real estate holdings. has no experience in distributing funds so they are guilty of intent. then it's all about who know what so the lies start

as I said WE is in trouble and not looking good

Still waiting to see any personal gains from Trudeau 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

as I said WE is in trouble and not looking good

Still waiting to see any personal gains from Trudeau 

gains is already proven, his mother his brother. the we mining information and giving to liberal in the last election.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7203337/trudeau-we-charity-foundation-real-estate-holding-company/

Both a government and charity official confirmed the controversial Canada Student Service Grant contract was not with WE Charity, as Trudeau announced.

interesting article

1 point at a time

Does this mean that this money did not go to pay any Trudeau Family members like being stated 100 times last week?

what is your take on that?

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting article

1 point at a time

Does this mean that this money did not go to pay any Trudeau Family members like being stated 100 times last week?

what is your take on that?

going to have to wait and see where the leafs fall, i would say if i was a betting man nothing will happen here but 99.9 percent of Canadians know the truth. hopefully it shows at the polls