Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

It was never implied to lie, nor was she implying that.   You need to stand up and keep making your point if you want people to be on your side.

Pretty simple and obvious you have never been at a meeting of ideas, you have to sell that idea over and over again until they agree - sounds bad stuff to me :lol: 

Lol. True idiot or public sector worker.

If I go in to my bosses to try and sell the same idea over and over after already being told no I am soon fired.

See in government bad ideas and no accountability go hand in hand.

In private business you are held accountable for your work and decisions.  Make enough bad ones and you are gone.

27 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Lol. True idiot or public sector worker.

If I go in to my bosses to try and sell the same idea over and over after already being told no I am soon fired.

See in government bad ideas and no accountability go hand in hand.

In private business you are held accountable for your work and decisions.  Make enough bad ones and you are gone.

:lol: 

so you get told no after your first sentence and you just sit down and bow your head 

you don't get a chance to sell  your ideas :lol:  

all this to defend some sound bite against a Liberal :lol: 

OKAY SK you are right, never try to sell your ideas.   in your world you are a simple YES man 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember the Duffy coverage and you all said CBC was over doing the coverage? 

The WE coverage is just stupid :lol: CBC is bias against Liberals 

WE was blown open by small independents, CBC ran the original story to help minimize the damage to the Liberals.  That is what happens in dictatorships.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WE was blown open by small independents, CBC ran the original story to help minimize the damage to the Liberals.  That is what happens in dictatorships.

:lol:  ya to defend liberals :lol:  does the crying ever end with you?

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  ya to defend liberals :lol:  does the crying ever end with you?

They contacted CBC and gave them the story to run before Canadaland.  Where is that normal in Failland?

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

16,183.66 0.00 (0.00%)

Jul. 20, 4:20 p.m. EDT 

never gone above 16k before Trudeau
18k will be hit soon

-350 billion is Trudeau's record and were not done yet.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

-350 billion is Trudeau's record and were not done yet.

What is funny is listening to Scheer take credit for all covid relief spending then complain about a one time deficit :lol: 

You should take note too :lol: 

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What is funny is listening to Scheer take credit for all covid relief spending then complain about a one time deficit :lol: 

You should take note too :lol: 

what's funny is you are like a special needs child whose Ritalin has gone missing and can't focus a single discussion on Trudeau without trying to divert to Ford or Scheer. 

A 'one time deficit'. 

giphy.gif?cid=e3b0c442c607eea905e3e68ca7

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember the Duffy coverage and you all said CBC was over doing the coverage? 

The WE coverage is just stupid :lol: CBC is bias against Liberals 

Yes the good old Duffy scandal that Failmaker went on and on about and still brings up.  What $90,000 in questionable expenses?

Shit Fail you defend Trudeau giving his buddies $43million, firing women cabinet members, sexually assaulting women and children.   I think I covered most was there anything else I missed?

5 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Yes the good old Duffy scandal that Failmaker went on and on about and still brings up.  What $90,000 in questionable expenses?

Shit Fail you defend Trudeau giving his buddies $43million, firing women cabinet members, sexually assaulting women and children.   I think I covered most was there anything else I missed?

Do you think Trudeau is connected to the Clinton murder ring?  Probably eh!?

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

what's funny is you are like a special needs child whose Ritalin has gone missing and can't focus a single discussion on Trudeau without trying to divert to Ford or Scheer. 

A 'one time deficit'. 

giphy.gif?cid=e3b0c442c607eea905e3e68ca7

in all honesty do you think Scheer is good at getting his point out  :dunno:  

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

in all honesty do you think Scheer is good at getting his point out  :dunno:  

no. he's fucking horrible. And he's the only reason Trudeau won last year. I wish he would just go away as he does the Cons no favors whatsoever, even when they should be gaining ground he loses it. 

So stop bringing him up when the topic is Trudeau's incompetence, reckless spending, inability to lead, outright deceit, and criminal behavior. 

So turns out the sole source was with WE Charity Foundation - a newly established holding company with no assets, no history, no record of charitable work whatsoever, and no track record or corporate qualifications for administering a program of this size.

yeah, nothing to see here :lol: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

So turns out the sole source was with WE Charity Foundation - a newly established holding company with no assets, no history, no record of charitable work whatsoever, and no track record or corporate qualifications for administering a program of this size.

yeah, nothing to see here :lol: 

WE must have been shitting bricks.

https://cpj.org/2020/07/canadian-private-investigative-firm-complied-reports-on-journalists/

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: why would they when they get away with clear cut criminality with zero repercussions. 

What I was also thinking, plus the fact there isn't a bright one in the whole party who has morals and ethics enough to even think Trudope did anything wrong. 

• Thanks 1