Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

hopefully everyone that has ever known any politician gets caught, therefore having to pay back all money earned, and any politician that has hired or attempted to hire a friend/family/or acquaintance   be expelled from Politics and any pensions 

sound good?  somehow I doubt it 

Edited by 1trailmaker
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hopefully everyone that has ever known any politician gets caught, therefore having to pay back all money earned, and any politician that has hired or attempted to hire a friend/family/or acquaintance   be expelled from Politics and any pensions 

sound good?  somehow I doubt it 

He needs to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That means nothing coming from you since you said that the first day he was elected :lol: 

ONEWAY says he must go :lol: 

This just reeks of desperation, come on.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume that anonymous person was Andrew himself :lol: 

Pretty funny 

Oh, WE also started hiring before the program was even announced.

Time to let go of Trudeau's cock.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, WE also started hiring before the program was even announced.

Time to let go of Trudeau's cock.

you would think the lying MSM would pick these stories up eh?

:lol:  you must post 20 STAR links a week :lol: 

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/07/14/we-charity-saw-donations-dry-up-during-pandemic-then-ottawa-offered-hope.html

but they are bias :lol: 

I heard rumblings of a deal 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you would think the lying MSM would pick these stories up eh?

:lol:  you must post 20 STAR links a week :lol: 

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/07/14/we-charity-saw-donations-dry-up-during-pandemic-then-ottawa-offered-hope.html

but they are bias :lol: 

I heard rumblings of a deal 

CBC Breaking news . . . . . . . . . .

kidding

https://spencerfernando.com/2020/07/15/nick-cannon-fired-for-horrendous-anti-white-anti-semitic-racist-remarks/ 

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Eyes wide shut.

the pattern is clear. Libs don't care about rules or laws they just want to direct funding to liberal friendly organizations or break the rules for them. SNC, We, who else? 

On 7/17/2020 at 9:26 AM, frenchy said:

the pattern is clear. Libs don't care about rules or laws they just want to direct funding to liberal friendly organizations or break the rules for them. SNC, We, who else? 

SNC isn't liberal all Party's use them for contracts and have taken money from them - Trudeau stopped those donations when he became leader.  The CPC can still accept more donations from SNC, hope that changes

Doug Ford has used SNC regularly 

Keep trying

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

SNC isn't liberal all Party's use them for contracts and have taken money from them - Trudeau stopped those donations when he became leader.  The CPC can still accept more donations from SNC, hope that changes

Doug Ford has used SNC regularly 

Keep trying

Well said Joe.

Get a clue fail.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/oliver-trudeaus-apology-was-too-little-too-late

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Rough ride coming in the next months for Trudy

Not really, you Fucktards will re-elect him regardless of what he has done. He and his family are biggest bunch of criminals in the world. You and your fucktards will win the next election, I predicted the fagot would rule for years....but get ready.... the Liberal tax on your principal residence is coming. That tax free retirement fund you thought you would receive is going to be taken away by your boyfriend. This second wave Prime Minister was worse then the first wave. As predicted the second wave is and will be worse then the first. We are fucked 

• Like 1

Just now, Poncho said:

Not really, you Fucktards will re-elect him regardless of what he has done. He and his family are biggest bunch of criminals in the world. You and your fucktards will win the next election, I predicted the fagot would rule for years....but get ready.... the Liberal tax on your principal residence is coming. That tax free retirement fund you thought you would receive is going to be taken away by your boyfriend. This second wave Prime Minister was worse then the first wave. As predicted the second wave is and will be worse then the first. We are fucked 

Pretty sure you make this up on the spot :lol: 

CPC needs to elect a real leader or Trudeau is going to be here for a very long time -  Mackay will be a mistake ...

Unfortunately some people vote for the leader they like and make some sort of choice on voting day unlike you who doesn't have to think who you are voting for, every election is the same vote.  A leaderless party rarely wins an election.

Having said that, I voted against Harper for taking 15k away from me as you say in retirement,  I have no problem not voting for Trudeau if what you say is true

CPC get a leader 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CPC needs to elect a real leader or Trudeau is going to be here for a very long time -  Mackay will be a mistake ...

Unfortunately some people vote for the leader they like and make some sort of choice on voting day unlike you who doesn't have to think who you are voting for, every election is the same vote.  A leaderless party rarely wins an election.

Having said that, I voted against Harper for taking 15k away from me as you say in retirement,  I have no problem not voting for Trudeau if what you say is true

CPC get a leader 

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-government-examining-tax-on-canadian-homeowners?fbclid=IwAR2QuImF2H_tlIQbrzqBXqEk2SwsZKV412W3W9dayUyNhF8otZiHNXy74jk

I can’t make this stuff up. You are correct McKay is not as good a liar as Trudeau. Plus he is old and not as gay as is Trudeau, sorry I meant bi-sexual . So he is out. OToole has the wrong name. The Black chic could win but the Cons are to stupid to see that. Go Trudeau. Go tax. Go get Fail principal residential home. Nail him good!!!!

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CPC get a leader 

And to add...The Cons need a leader. You seem to know the system and scam the public. Are you available??  The Cons need a Trudeau type salesman to lead. It’s a acting job and you are prime for the task. How about it?  Trailcon Prime Minister.....go for it

Edited by Poncho
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

And to add...The Cons need a leader. You seem to know the system and scam the public. Are you available??  The Cons need a Trudeau type salesman to lead. It’s a acting job and you are prime for the task. How about it?  Trailcon Prime Minister.....go for it

no where near the talent it takes 

Trudeau won on Policy in 2015 - keeping that job takes talent

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no where near the talent it takes 

Trudeau won on Policy in 2015 - keeping that job takes talent

He won on promises!  Sure as fuck not policy.  He was never able to produce any policy!    

He promised balanced budgets and legalized pot.

Just stupid voters elected him.  And those who value getting stoned.   Fail you are his number one fan for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sksman said:

He won on promises!  Sure as fuck not policy.  He was never able to produce any policy!    

He promised balanced budgets and legalized pot.

Just stupid voters elected him.  And those who value getting stoned.   Fail you are his number one fan for a reason.

Restored seniors pensions :dunno:  (15k per new senior) 

legalized weed

Stopped the fear and hate being spewed over Muslims by our government

Reduced tax rate by a point and half (most in decades) 

I'll just stop there no need to post more - Promise made Promise kept