Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

it comes up daily. Phishing hacks have skyrocketed since the COVID crisis began and the 2 biggest perpetrators are China state sponsored.

Keep breathing through your mouth though and try not to drool on the mail. 

I think China is helping Trudeau win elections.... 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

DOUG FORD has the biggest unemployment?  is this what you really meant...  Or is Doug not responsible for any jobs in Ontario and its all Federal :dunno: 

oh my fuck oneway

7ccr.gif

so scary these Chinese and so are Democrats be afraid 

We have bombshell new intel to share with you today that connects some recent dots on the emerging violence (and civil war attempt) from Black Lives Matter, the militant terrorism wing of the Democrat party.

Summary of what you’ll find in this article:

• Communist China is supplying full auto AR-15 “mods” to Black Lives Matter militants in America, and a shipment was recently interdicted by Customer and Border Protection

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so clueless....

Remember according to Harper all those Syrians were going to kill you in your sleep back in 2015?  That election was rigged by the Chinese to help ISIS break into Canada.

This was the main reason I voted against Harper after twice for him - the Chinese got to me :lol: 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember according to Harper all those Syrians were going to kill you in your sleep back in 2015?  That election was rigged by the Chinese to help ISIS break into Canada.

This was the main reason I voted against Harper after twice for him - the Chinese got to me :lol: 

100% factually incorrect.

So clueless....

Trudeau says no increase of Taxes, this would hurt Canadians 

defends keeping Canadians and Businesses going with money for food while staying home

I hope he can fix Ontario's unemployment since FORD has nothing to do with it according to many here

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer and Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister were spotted Tuesday in a Toronto airport lounge not wearing mandatory masks to curb COVID-19.

Pallister was quick to issue a statement saying: "It was an error on my part, it won't happen again."

While Scheer's office said he was wearing a mask for his trip. A spokesperson said the photos must have been taken after he doffed the covering to take a call but before he put it back on.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   He spewed fear daily for almost 2 years

Many are still fearing the Syrians and their children

his issue was around bringing in more than Canada could accommodate and faster than we could properly vet them as a possible security threat. Brain dead mush mouth. 

Trudeau brought them is as a publicity stunt and couldn't care less that we couldn't properly screen them. 

The 76% unemployment rate for state sponsored adult male Syrian refugees is testament to who was right and who was wrong. Retard. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

his issue was around bringing in more than Canada could accommodate and faster than we could properly vet them as a possible security threat. Brain dead mush mouth. 

Trudeau brought them is as a publicity stunt and couldn't care less that we couldn't properly screen them. 

The 76% unemployment rate for state sponsored adult male Syrian refugees is testament to who was right and who was wrong. Retard. 

:lol:  pulling numbers out of your head again :lol: 

You are not allowed to work for first year :lol: 

then you need to apply for work permit :lol: 

saving people from certain death is a good thing,  giving children a better life is great, you seem to think it isn't...

Seeing these families thriving today makes Canada look great...

200_d.gif

Edited by 1trailmaker

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer and Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister were spotted Tuesday in a Toronto airport lounge not wearing mandatory masks to curb COVID-19.

Pallister was quick to issue a statement saying: "It was an error on my part, it won't happen again."

While Scheer's office said he was wearing a mask for his trip. A spokesperson said the photos must have been taken after he doffed the covering to take a call but before he put it back on.

Yes Fail we know the MSM wants to deflect from the real news.

• Haha 1

Yes Fail we know the MSM wants to deflect from the real news.

how is reporting something a deflection :lol:  holy fuck

Trudeau was drilled on this topic today, so not sure what you are claiming but MSM asked many questions about it

This MSM is laughable as they seem to report every story you claim they didn't 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

how is reporting something a deflection :lol:  holy fuck

Trudeau was drilled on this topic today, so not sure what you are claiming but MSM asked many questions about it

This MSM is laughable as they seem to report every story you claim they didn't 

Fail, the MSM is really a joke today, a dollar short and a day late.

Fail, the MSM is really a joke today, a dollar short and a day late.

yet you post CBC and THE STAR all the time - all Canadian Media has reported on Trudeau's WE dealings and are continuing coverage...

This isn't the USA 

I had to tell angry BIL if he wants news to spew what he thinks it should REBEL and POST MILLENNIAL are for him.  He is very happy now in his ONEWAY HATE 

One thing angry ONEWAYs don't understand is the difference between reporting news vs giving you your opinion on news

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yet you post CBC and THE STAR all the time - all Canadian Media has reported on Trudeau's WE dealings and are continuing coverage...

This isn't the USA 

I had to tell angry BIL if he wants news to spew what he thinks it should REBEL and POST MILLENNIAL are for him.  He is very happy now in his ONEWAY HATE 

One thing angry ONEWAYs don't understand is the difference between reporting news vs giving you your opinion on news

Fail, the only reason they report it is cause they kinda have to.

Scheers says he doesn't have to follow the mask rules, it is ridiculous to ask me question about it.

Trudeau's deficit (that all party's signed on  100%) is the real issue :lol: 

No plan to reduce it :lol: 

holy fuck no wonder he got kicked off the leadership 

Edited by 1trailmaker

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, the only reason they report it is cause they kinda have to.

imagine that LILLEY being sued again for his hate and false accusations.... :lol: 

I think going forward the family of any MP shouldn't give any time to charity's or really anything - THE RIGHT HATE isn't worth it.

problem solved "do nothing" is the right thing to do

seems logical in this day and age 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheers says he doesn't have to follow the mask rules, it is ridiculous to ask me question about it.

Trudeau's deficit (that all party's signed on  100%) is the real issue :lol: 

No plan to reduce it :lol: 

holy fuck no wonder he got kicked off the leadership 

:bc: