Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Great move, USA is trying to fuck with Canada and charging Tariffs....  Donny can fuck himself, so glad we don't have some sort of butt fucker that is afraid to hurt Donny's feelings.  The CPC is saying we should give Trump everything he asks for without any negotiations.

We can celebrate the new NAFTA when Donny's removes all Tariffs he has imposed 

I assume you feel we should be there with our tail wagging :dunno:  what are your thoughts AC

ah yes, cowering at home in fear of the bad orange man = standing up to trump.

Only in Failville do people think this is the case....

:lol: 

35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

ah yes, cowering at home in fear of the bad orange man = standing up to trump.

Only in Failville do people think this is the case....

This is a pat Trump on the back meeting nothing more, you and others here are for CAVE TO EVERYTHING DONNY SAYS - so glad this isn't happening

He (Canada) isn't cowering :lol:  Remember when Trudeau said Canada will not be pushed around, and you all said how bad that was to say to Donny?

now you want Canada to go and pat Donny on the back telling him how great he is :lol:  CPC needs a leader that isn't like you

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is a pat Trump on the back meeting nothing more, you and others here are for CAVE TO EVERYTHING DONNY SAYS - so glad this isn't happening

He (Canada) isn't cowering :lol:  Remember when Trudeau said Canada will not be pushed around, and you all said how bad that was to say to Donny?

now you want Canada to go and pat Donny on the back telling him how great he is :lol:  CPC needs a leader that isn't like you

'Canada will not be pushed around'

All while getting pushed around by the Saudis, China and the US like never before.

Ahhh, the weed must be good in Failsville....

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

All while getting pushed around by both China and the US like never before.

It's never seizes to amaze me that anyone could be as dumb and stupid as Trail. O.o

unemployment.jpg

11 minutes ago, irv said:

It's never seizes to amaze me that anyone could be as dumb and stupid as Trail. O.o

unemployment.jpg

IRV you said Trudeau signed the worst deal in our History so why would you want him to celebrate that?  :dunno:  

Tell me IRV how does that work for you? Clearly being a NEW ONEWAY you are settling in to your position

YES IRV THE PROVINCES SHUT DOWN WAY MORE THEN THEY DID IN THE USA.  This is  why USA have to most cases and deaths (10 times) more then Canada per capita.  The worst response and leadership down south is showing the results - FACTS

Thanks to Doug Ford we have low numbers in Ontario, it could have been much worse with different leadership.

What are your thoughts on your chart of stupidness :lol: 

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

All while getting pushed around by the Saudis, China and the US like never before.

Just imagine SCHEER response to super powers :dunno:  he already boosted CAVE CAVE CAVE don't talk tough just CAVE - this was his response in THE HOUSE.

not sure what you think we back down on and cowered away with?  please state your fact on getting pushed around

love to hear from you, not that you will post anything though

When China warns CANADA not to get involved in their politics FRENCH AND IRV say yes CAVE don't say a word to annoy CHINA  :lol: Then posts about it on a sled site

holy fuck you ca'nt make this up - this is getting pushed around in FRENCHY eyes :lol:  

It's too bad your so stupid and blind that you can't see something right before your eyes that Trudope is destroying the country. 

I really don't know how you manage to function daily, Trail. :dunno:

1 minute ago, irv said:

It's too bad your so stupid and blind that you can't see something right before your eyes that Trudope is destroying the country. 

I really don't know how you manage to function daily, Trail. :dunno:

so nothing but blah blah blah 

Do you still think we should be drinking tea over the deal IRV pat donny on the back :dunno:  

Your responses are funny 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

so nothing but blah blah blah 

Do you still think we should be drinking tea over the deal IRV pat donny on the back :dunno:  

Your responses are funny 

Trail, you're not worth my time nor effort to try and educate you. Your stupidity, ignorance and outright inability to grasp anything is beyond anything I have ever experienced before. 

Most stupid people have a little bit of sense and self awareness of how stupid they are but you even lack that. :news: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When China warns CANADA not to get involved in their politics FRENCH AND IRV say yes CAVE don't say a word to annoy CHINA  :lol: Then posts about it on a sled site

holy fuck you ca'nt make this up - this is getting pushed around in FRENCHY eyes :lol:  

stop commenting on things you know nothing about. EVERYONE in a position of national security authority has been warning Trudeau about China for ages and he does nothing about it, aside from letting 2 innocent Canadians rot in jail cells in China because Trudeau was too stupid to understand he was being used as a pawn by the Americans with Meng Wanzhou. 

Tell me what Canada has done to stand up to the Chinese. Go! 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just imagine SCHEER response to super powers :dunno:  he already boosted CAVE CAVE CAVE don't talk tough just CAVE - this was his response in THE HOUSE.

not sure what you think we back down on and cowered away with?  please state your fact on getting pushed around

love to hear from you, not that you will post anything though

what does Scheer have to do with this discussion retard? 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FRENCH AND IRV say we should turn over the China Lady back to China so not to ruffle feathers :lol: 

say no we will not release her is cowering away and not tough action :lol: 

she should never have been held in the first place wasn't our fight you dumb fuck. 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Trail, you're not worth my time nor effort to try and educate you. Your stupidity, ignorance and outright inability to grasp anything is beyond anything I have ever experienced before. 

Most stupid people have a little bit of sense and self awareness of how stupid they are but you even lack that. :news: 

so we should go and celebrate the NEW NAFTA this is your stance?  

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

stop commenting on things you know nothing about. EVERYONE in a position of national security authority has been warning Trudeau about China for ages and he does nothing about it, aside from letting 2 innocent Canadians rot in jail cells in China because Trudeau was too stupid to understand he was being used as a pawn by the Americans with Meng Wanzhou. 

Tell me what Canada has done to stand up to the Chinese. Go! 

so you feel THE PM should control the police kind of like a dictator and not have them separate from Government :dunno: 

Swap the prisoners and tell USA to fuck off

Please state what we cowered on instead of asking me a question about your statement 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so we should go and celebrate the NEW NAFTA this is your stance?  

should show some kind of face, i'm sure there's talking points to be had.

Just now, toslow said:

should show some kind of face, i'm sure there's talking points to be had.

maybe, I think he is playing Donny and doing it well - Trump is a selfish fool and cares about nothing other then himself

Donny is going to cry and call Trudeau names just watch, I say classic move on Canada 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you feel THE PM should control the police kind of like a dictator and not have them separate from Government :dunno: 

Swap the prisoners and tell USA to fuck off

Please state what we cowered on instead of asking me a question about your statement 

We never should have held her. Orders to hold her came from the PMO you dumb fuck. Completely idiotic move by the government which showed early on their complete lack of understanding regarding diplomacy and international affairs. 

Fail, I am going to ask you two simple questions. If you can't answer it shows you are dumb as fuck and know nothing about the topic at hand. Don't try to google your answer: 

Why was Dick Fadden removed as National Security Advisor by Trudeau? 

Why is Canada allowing Huawei to bid on our National 5G Supply contract? 

Edited by frenchy

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

We never should have held here. Completely idiotic move by the government which should early on their complete lack of understanding regarding diplomacy and international affairs. 

Fail, I am going to ask you two simple questions. If you can't answer it shows you are dumb as fuck and know nothing about the topic at hand. Don't try to google your answer: 

Why was Dick Fadden removed as National Security Advisor by Trudeau? 

Why is Canada allowing Huawei to bid on our National 5G Supply contract? 

our GOVERNMENT DID NOT ARREST HER when you see this point I will answer your question even knowing you have not  stated on fucking cowering move you claim he has done( many of them) 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

our GOVERNMENT DID NOT ARREST HER when you see this point I will answer your question even knowing you have not  stated on fucking cowering move you claim he has done( many of them) 

that call was made at the highest level you are dumb as fuck and know nothing about this whatsoever. 

• Haha 1