Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

POST M is a complete joke

A report on man armed at the PM's  place is reported with 2 lines than a bunch of links to hate Trudeau - Pathetic excuse for legit news

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes well aware of debt added, no where near what others have done YET

Once this covid payout ends the deficit drops back to what would be normal for Canada 

Only one government has had actual balanced plus budgets and that is the Liberals - more facts

Pre Covid:

Trudeau has added the MOST debt in a non recessionary or war time period in the history of this nation.

Suck on that, tit sucker. 

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

and when all this is said and done he will have added the most in the history of mankind :lol: 

Trump is way ahead in that department ..

Our debt will grow and we will run deficits 99% of the time going forward (conservative record is 99.4% deficit )

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

have my trailmaker hat on here. "oh it was because of optics and my demigod wanted to make sure he is still running a free and transparent govt and was tired of cornfed hillbilly right wingers and cave dwellers making him look like a crook ."

hahahahaha

20 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

have my trailmaker hat on here. "oh it was because of optics and my demigod wanted to make sure he is still running a free and transparent govt and was tired of cornfed hillbilly right wingers and cave dwellers making him look like a crook ."

hahahahaha

Sure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-charity-in-hot-water-again-after-employee-allegedly-bribed-kenya

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

read that. it just never stops with that cunt. but why would he, the toronto and maritime fuck heads turn a blind eye

On 6/6/2020 at 12:02 AM, frenchy said:

I like his golf glove tan. Obviously he's been sneaking out of Rideau cottage undetected :news: 

Cann,t really blame him, if he is. LOL Hard to imagine the amount of stress the guy must be feeling these days, with all crap going on around the world. Have we ever been in a more messed up time, globally ?

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How does this benefit Trudeau? still puzzled on that

we will see the benefits next week when the truth about the deficit is published, he should go the fuck back to work, the party is running a minority gov and while he can claim state of emergency he gets to call the ball and not have much of a rebuttal

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Great move, USA is trying to fuck with Canada and charging Tariffs....  Donny can fuck himself, so glad we don't have some sort of butt fucker that is afraid to hurt Donny's feelings.  The CPC is saying we should give Trump everything he asks for without any negotiations.

We can celebrate the new NAFTA when Donny's removes all Tariffs he has imposed 

I assume you feel we should be there with our tail wagging :dunno:  what are your thoughts AC