Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

answer the question. Why no budget or economic update? Why fail? Why? 

it is irrelevant at this point and not a true account of government spending, you really can't count paying people to stay at home..   a ONEWAY would 

So Ontario citizens and businesses get free money and the province has zero costs...   So all credit for keeping the economy going is the feds (Trudeau) 

This is what FRENCH says 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is irrelevant at this point and not a true account of government spending, you really can't count paying people to stay at home..   a ONEWAY would 

So Ontario citizens and businesses get free money and the province has zero costs...   So all credit for keeping the economy going is the feds (Trudeau) 

This is what FRENCH says 

this is a federal discussion. Stop diverting to provincial, simpleton. How do you know the Canadian gov't paid more if they have not given an economic update on what was spent fail? How? 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

this is a federal discussion. Stop diverting to provincial, simpleton. How do you know the Canadian gov't paid more if they have not given an economic update on what was spent fail? How? 

This is a Canadian thing, YES the Provinces are causing the spending by paying for their closure of the economy.  This is why you are not that bright with this type of thing.

Wasteful spending is one thing, spending 200 billion to keep food on  the entire countries table is another.

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is a Canadian thing, YES the Provinces are causing the spending by paying for their closure of the economy.  This is why you are not that bright with this type of thing.

Wasteful spending is one thing, spending 200 billion to keep food on  the entire countries table is another.

national emergencies such as pandemics, war, drought, economic collapse etc, etc are federal responsibilities. Always have been. Spin it with your stupidity however you choose. 

Which is why you don't add $90B + to the nation's debt in 'good' economic times like the last 5 years. Moron. 

Edited by frenchy

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

national emergencies such as pandemics, war, drought, economic collapse etc, etc are federal responsibilities. Always have been. Spin it with your stupidity however you choose. 

Which is why you don't add $90B + to the nation's debt in 'good' economic times like the last 5 years. Moron. 

so you feel Trudeau should have just taken control of the entire Country and told FORD to sit down I tell you what you should think. :dunno:  I disagree and think the Premier has a great say in their Province.   

Frenchy now we go by debt ratio to GDP - really dude get a clue on how this works - the 89 billion was nothing matter of fact right in line with the Harper spending of 15b deficit average.

Moving forward the words balanced budget will not be used, look at the USA just printing money like its worthless :dunno:  

Yes you can spend in good times since you can't spend in bad times - what don't you understand?

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you feel Trudeau should have just taken control of the entire Country and told FORD to sit down I tell you what you should think. :dunno:  I disagree and think the Premier has a great say in their Province.   

Frenchy now we go by debt ratio to GDP - really dude get a clue on how this works - the 89 billion was nothing matter of fact right in line with the Harper spending of 15b deficit average.

Moving forward the words balanced budget will not be used, look at the USA just printing money like its worthless :dunno:  

Yes you can spend in good times since you can't spend in bad times - what don't you understand?

You're an idiot.  No other way to put it.:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't make the rules, I just know them.....

watch debt vs GDP is all we will talk about now and we are best in G7

Why did you back Harper's deficits :dunno:  10 years about a recession causing his woes is lame but it is how you ONEWAYS see things

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I don't make the rules, I just know them.....

watch debt vs GDP is all we will talk about now and we are best in G7

Why did you back Harper's deficits :dunno:  10 years about a recession causing his woes is lame but it is how you ONEWAYS see things

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course YOU do because it's the only way out of control deficit spending can be spun. :lol: 

Gullible loser :lol: 

and since you like to manipulate facts and slide them around in the drool dripping from your chin to try and back your narrative, Harper's 'average' deficit was all a result of the largest recession since the great depression, which he paid down year over year and handed Trudeau a balanced budget. 

Your boy toy has added the most debt to the books in non recessionary or war time in the history of this country.

Facts you can't refute. Idiot. 

Edited by frenchy

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

and since you like to manipulate facts and slide them around in the drool dripping from your chin to try and back your narrative, Harper's 'average' deficit was all a result of the largest recession since the great depression, which he paid down year over year and handed Trudeau a balanced budget. 

Your boy toy has added the most debt to the books in non recessionary or war time in the history of this country.

Facts you can't refute. Idiot. 

Ever notice how Conservatives have a recession at the beginning of their term and use it as an excuse for the next decade :dunno:  

I really think this is more about timing than the Politics but it is still fact.

by the way Mulroney spent 41 billion deficit every year he was elected.   Facts that can't be refuted 

His spending in today's money is close to double that number - Facts you can't deny

NO government has faced what we are facing today - comparisons really are not valid

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ever notice how Conservatives have a recession at the beginning of their term and use it as an excuse for the next decade :dunno:  

I really think this is more about timing than the Politics but it is still fact.

by the way Mulroney spent 41 billion deficit every year he was elected.   Facts that can't be refuted 

His spending in today's money is close to double that number - Facts you can't deny

NO government has faced what we are facing today - comparisons really are not valid

His operating budget was balanced, the interest on Trudeau Sr's debt was not with interest rates at all time highs.

A key piece of a much-scrutinized $900-million program to get youth working in the community will also pay teachers $12,000 each to recruit and mentor students over the summer.

The Canada Student Service Grant program, which pays students and recent graduates to work with community organizations across the country, has come under new scrutiny after it was revealed the WE Charity was selected by the federal government as the only group able to administer the program. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family have appeared multiple times at WE events.

The decision to pay teachers to recruit and manage their own students — even for an opportunity that would financially benefit the students — has surprised some.

"We don't have all of the details, but certainly this is not common practice," said Ilona Dougherty, managing director of the Youth & Innovation Project at the University of Waterloo, who has co-founded several public service organizations.

According to the posting for the "Volunteer Manager" position on the WE website, educators will be expected to recruit and manage different numbers of students, depending on whether they're based in rural or urban areas.

"[W]e need engaged educators like you to recruit, lead and mentor a group of 75-100 eligible students in your community through this program. As a group leader, you will receive $12,000 in compensation," says the posting.

Cash for recruitment

Educators from rural regions need to recruit and oversee at least 55 students to receive the same compensation.

Responsibilities include being available to "actively recruit" students, and helping to oversee volunteer participation in the program during July and August.

The students themselves have the opportunity to make between $1,000 and $5,000, depending on how many hours they complete with a not-for-profit organization.

The WE Charity referred all questions about the program to the federal government.

"It's the first time in my life I've heard of teachers being paid for any kind of compensation or bonus for recruiting their own students to an activity," said Conservative finance critic Pierre Poilievre, who has criticized how the grant program is being run.

The money being paid to teachers amounts to administrative costs, said Poilievre, arguing it would be better spent on the charities and students themselves.

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His operating budget was balanced, the interest on Trudeau Sr's debt was not with interest rates at all time highs.

:lol:  okay its Trudeau's fault :lol:  

40 billion deficit he left Campbell with, that is why the party lost  status winning 3 seats 

I guess that was Trudeau's fault too :lol:  

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  okay its Trudeau's fault :lol:  

40 billion deficit he left Campbell with, that is why the party lost  status winning 3 seats 

I guess that was Trudeau's fault too :lol:  

yes. 100%

retard

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

my numbers were pre covid, You are the dumbest of the dumb. 

When you wear a mask don't bother covering your nose. It won't make a difference. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

my numbers were pre covid, You are the dumbest of the dumb. 

When you wear a mask don't bother covering your nose. It won't make a difference. 

Yes well aware of debt added, no where near what others have done YET

Once this covid payout ends the deficit drops back to what would be normal for Canada 

Only one government has had actual balanced plus budgets and that is the Liberals - more facts