Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 6/25/2020 at 2:10 PM, frenchy said:

So did the entire EU yet none of them were downgraded. Why is that you fucking moron? 

You need to do some fact checking :lol:  

Our rating with the two of three rating companies has not changed - being a perfect score it can be easy to drop a point.

Our bank system was not downgraded - why is that you fucking moron :lmao:  

When your rating is very poor like most of European countries it is much harder to drop further in ratings.

I think you knew that?  no I take that back you didn't know that

On 6/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

You love THE STAR :lol:  what happen I thought they were useless?   oh you meant when they are mean to a RIGHT CONSERVATIVE  :lol: 

Do you feel if a Prime Minister wife or family member ever help or volunteer in anyway that charity will never receive funding of any kind from any government......

AC feels a MP's family should never volunteer for any cause it will be considered very bad public relations 

On 6/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, frenchy said:

Hey fail why no budget or economic update to let Canadians know how indebted we will be for the next quarter century?  I guess trudeau is too busy sneaking out to golf or protesting  things that don’t concern Canada to care about such trivial matters. 

I was away, markets are stable and leveled off for now.

just imagine if 3/4 of our debt wasn't from Harper and Mulroney :lol:  no pandemic no paying the entire countries wages yet Trudeau's debt isn't even close to theirs yet :lol:  

On 6/25/2020 at 4:59 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause the useless cunts are adding over 300 billion to this year's debt.  Remember when Harper was called a bad fiscal manager with a 55 billion deficit shoved down his throat?

You blamed the minority government for Harper's woes :lol: 

you can't make this shit up

Do you think Trudeau should never had paid a single person to stay home?   seeing how you feel it was a waste of money 

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You love THE STAR :lol:  what happen I thought they were useless?   oh you meant when they are mean to a RIGHT CONSERVATIVE  :lol: 

Do you feel if a Prime Minister wife or family member ever help or volunteer in anyway that charity will never receive funding of any kind from any government......

AC feels a MP's family should never volunteer for any cause it will be considered very bad public relations 

Its called lack of transparency and vote buying dummy.

53 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You blamed the minority government for Harper's woes :lol: 

you can't make this shit up

Do you think Trudeau should never had paid a single person to stay home?   seeing how you feel it was a waste of money 

This is all Trudeau.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

This is all Trudeau.

answer the question 

Should Trudeau paid people to stay at home - YES or NO 

Didn't this save the economy in  the Conservative shut down of all businesses in Ontario? YES or NO 

If all these funds had to be approved 100% how is this all Trudeau?  just wondering how a ONEWAY mind works

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

answer the question 

Should Trudeau paid people to stay at home - YES or NO 

Didn't this save the economy in  the Conservative shut down of all businesses in Ontario? YES or NO 

If all these funds had to be approved 100% how is this all Trudeau?  just wondering how a ONEWAY mind works

Hindsight being 20/20, NO.

Public sector needs to be laid off though.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Get a clue.

I say fuck the children too much controversy for AC and RIGHT WING WACKOS :lol: 

Give them nothing, don't help them, don't do shit. it is what good governments do :lol: 

I have yet to hear the loud RIGHT that are complaining give any kind of help, what or who should be doing the administration? 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I say fuck the children too much controversy for AC and RIGHT WING WACKOS :lol: 

Give them nothing, don't help them, don't do shit. it is what good governments do :lol: 

I have yet to hear the loud RIGHT that are complaining give any kind of help, what or who should be doing the administration? 

Nothing wrong.  Corruption is a Liberal specialty.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/records-show-charity-closely-linked-to-trudeau-has-received-multiple-sole-source-contracts-from-liberal-government

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

should campaign on defunding child charities :dunno:  

The Wife of a PM has no right to help anyone and if they do a conflict will be announced just in time for an hopeful election.  

Tell me where  you were 5 years ago :lol: 

POSTMILLENIAL fail :lol:

only the dumb posted the feds are responsible for the Provinces health care system :lol:  

most even the haters agree this is a Provincial problem

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-blames-high-death-rate-of-seniors-on-provinces-said-they-failed-to-support-them?fbclid=IwAR3d8Oe4APURv80iuLfAZ5oh9GaRw8RhrMdXvUY6sB17ssD6Vht3VegaDTs

and the headline is classic :lol:  

I LOVE THIS NEW MEDIA IT ISN'T FAKE IT IS DIRECT IN IT'S GOAL (NEWS IS NOT THE GOAL) 

Can't wait for PostMillennial report on EU allowing Canadians to visit - USA banned from Europe 

I hear on this Post Millennial  page that Trudeau didn't close the borders fast enough, but all conservative Premiers did a fantastic job like no other.   This is the reason Canada did so poorly fighting this virus :lol: 

But our response is like one of the best results in the entire world :lol: 

Good job so far on all levels, Doug Fords shut down has been handled with care and thought - big welcomed surprise 

On 6/29/2020 at 9:46 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Mouth Breather. To address:

Canada and 10 African nations have been downgraded. The following who had to deal with the exact same issues Canada has were not: 

The United States, EU, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Singapore, Luxembourg and the Netherlands......

Why were they not downgraded too fail? Why?

On 6/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, 1trailmaker said:

just imagine if 3/4 of our debt wasn't from Harper and Mulroney :lol:  no pandemic no paying the entire countries wages yet Trudeau's debt isn't even close to theirs yet :lol:  

When in doubt and made to look like the complete retard you are continue trotting out the same incorrect data you've been schooled on for years but are far too stupid to understand :lol: 

On 6/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, 1trailmaker said:

answer the question. Why no budget or economic update? Why fail? Why? 

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Mouth Breather. To address:

Canada and 10 African nations have been downgraded. The following who had to deal with the exact same issues Canada has were not: 

The United States, EU, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Singapore, Luxembourg and the Netherlands......

Why were they not downgraded too fail? Why?

When in doubt and made to look like the complete retard you are continue trotting out the same incorrect data you've been schooled on for years but are far too stupid to understand :lol: 

They did not pay the same to their citizens - fact 

USA has the highest debt ratio in the world, the USA based raters are bias and afraid of Trump - fact 

but you are wrong about EU - do some research start with ITALY then move on.  you really are not that bright

MOODY says we are perfect still :dunno:  why not post that?  WHY FRECHY WHY :lol: 

Standards says we are perfect too

:dunno:

keep posting your ONEWAY dribble

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Most debt is Conservative this is historic fact not an opinion

This holds true in the USA too

Trudeau is going to catch up soon,  if you include covid crisis - which is really Provincial debts paid by the feds.

not too bright French, you really hate facts 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

They did not pay the same to their citizens - fact 

USA has the highest debt ratio in the world, the USA based raters are bias and afraid of Trump - fact 

but you are wrong about EU - do some research start with ITALY then move on.  you really are not that bright

stop making shit up on the fly. And how would you even know, considering we have not had a single economic update since the pandemic began? :lol: 

Way to own yourself. :lol: 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Most debt is Conservative this is historic fact not an opinion

This holds true in the USA too

Trudeau is going to catch up soon,  if you include covid crisis - which is really Provincial debts paid by the feds.

not too bright French, you really hate facts 

WRONG! 

Sorry you don't know how simple interest on debt works. How old are you again?