Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

do you believe if someone makes an allegation makes  it true.....  Groping? where is the women that place the charges?  no where :dunno:  

Who said it?

“Sexual harassment is a systemic problem and when women speak up, we have a responsibility to listen to them and to believe them.”

You.

Stupid.

Fuck. 

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Who said it?

You.

Stupid.

Fuck. 

so you pat a girls ass 20 years ago  when you are in your twenty's means you should have no job and be exiled?  don't be dumb 

I would imagine frat party's would be a life time career killer - who knew 

anyway I don't see any charges or accusations :dunno:  the woman clearly said it was a none issue 

She was Young writing about Trudeau and she got close, career article that failed 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you pat a girls ass 20 years ago  when you are in your twenty's means you should have no job and be exiled?  don't be dumb 

I would imagine frat party's would be a life time career killer - who knew 

anyway I don't see any charges or accusations :dunno:  the woman clearly said it was a none issue 

She was Young writing about Trudeau and she got close, career article that failed 

'we have a responsibility to believe them'....until it's you, then it's 'we experienced things differently'. Who is it?

You.

Stupid. 

Fuck. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'we have a responsibility to believe them'....until it's you, then it's 'we experienced things differently'. Who is it?

You.

Stupid. 

Fuck. 

lol Trudeau 

Like I said she never complained, she never brought charges so I assume she has no issue like she  stated 

"we listened to her" she said go the fuck away and stop bothering me - this conversation is over to quote her.

I still don't understand how the brownface pics never came out in 2015

I understand and seen how political correctness works, I live it daily.  You as a Man can't say much in the workplace, "You look nice today" can get you suspended depending on the situation.  

There are lines crossed that most men didn't even know existed 'truth' 

"grab them by the pussy, force yourself on them"  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol Trudeau 

Like I said she never complained, she never brought charges so I assume she has no issue like she  stated 

"we listened to her" she said go the fuck away and stop bothering me - this conversation is over to quote her.

I still don't understand how the brownface pics never came out in 2015

I understand and seen how political correctness works, I live it daily.  You as a Man can't say much in the workplace, "You look nice today" can get you suspended depending on the situation.  

There are lines crossed that most men didn't even know existed 'truth' 

"grab them by the pussy, force yourself on them"  

my god you are fucking dumb. She did complain, that's how it all started. Then went silent. If the corrupt liberal machine is good at anything (because it's certainly not governing or obeying the law) it's keeping people quiet. She was told you will never win the PR battle against the young handsome silver spoon chosen one, so take your hush money and STFU, which is what she did. 

But this all comes full circle to what he said about Brown - that you HAVE to believe the accuser. If you are going to play that card, make sure your glass house is tidy, or if not, just don't be so fucking arrogant and stupid to call someone else out on the same things you are guilty of. 

Just now, frenchy said:

my god you are fucking dumb. She did complain, that's how it all started. Then went silent. If the corrupt liberal machine is good at anything (because it's certainly not governing or obeying the law) it's keeping people quiet. She was told you will never win the PR battle against the young handsome silver spoon chosen one, so take your hush money and STFU, which is what she did. 

But this all comes full circle to what he said about Brown - that you HAVE to believe the accuser. If you are going to play that card, make sure your glass house is tidy, or if not, just don't be so fucking arrogant and stupid to call someone else out on the same things you are guilty of. 

WRONG

PROUD dug hard and found an article written about Trudeau where she mentions Trudeau was inappropriate is what she said in her small article in 2000...  there was no accusation towards Trudeau other than an article.  

So WRONG she never complained, she told reporters to leave here alone when they started to bother her.....

You are having some beers and a women comes up to you (not in your real life :lol: )  "how you do'in" places arm around girl - 

Frenchy and AC want jail time :lol:  holy fuck give it a rest guys, you don't believe your own crap

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG

PROUD dug hard and found an article written about Trudeau where she mentions Trudeau was inappropriate is what she said in her small article in 2000...  there was no accusation towards Trudeau other than an article.  

So WRONG she never complained, she told reporters to leave here alone when they started to bother her.....

You are having some beers and a women comes up to you (not in your real life :lol: )  "how you do'in" places arm around girl - 

Frenchy and AC want jail time :lol:  holy fuck give it a rest guys, you don't believe your own crap

she complained years prior and was silenced you fucking retard! My god when your only knowledge is googling for articles and not understanding the entire context because you were too stoned to be paying attention when it actually happened it's time to tap out. 

Edited by frenchy

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG

The stupid is strong in you.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The stupid is strong in you.

In reality to suggest Trudeau is some kind of hidden racist sex predator is pretty lame.

Bringing up Doug and Rob Ford selling Hash is lame too, funny but lame...  Hey both are your hero and you dn't consider them drug dealers or crack heads (funny) 

Does that make them unelectable drug dealers :dunno:  depends on the level of dealing, small time for them.  

You both talk a big story but voted for a person with some not so cool background and connections :dunno:  

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

In reality to suggest Trudeau is some kind of hidden racist sex predator is pretty lame.

no one claimed that you dumb fuck. But the truth is he takes any opportunity he can get to label others on the other side of the political spectrum from him exactly that when he has done the exact same or worse himself, all documented. And if you are literally too stupid to see that then there is no point discussing it any further. 

Great leadership. And some still think he is doing a great job. :crazy:

Canada Loses ‘AAA’ Credit Rating As Federal Debt Reaches Historic Levels.

https://www.baystreet.ca/economiccommentary/2907/Canada-Loses-AAA-Credit-Rating-As-Federal-Debt-Reaches-Historic-Levels

2 hours ago, irv said:

Great leadership. And some still think he is doing a great job. :crazy:

Canada Loses ‘AAA’ Credit Rating As Federal Debt Reaches Historic Levels.

https://www.baystreet.ca/economiccommentary/2907/Canada-Loses-AAA-Credit-Rating-As-Federal-Debt-Reaches-Historic-Levels

Canada paid millions of people to stay home, paid millions of dollars to businesses so not to go broke, kept the entire economy from crashing,  I would say great fucking job and only a fool would post debt levels during this Conservative shut down of all businesses lead by Doug Ford in Ontario..

Of course i said CANADA since all funding was 100% agreement in parliament between all party's -  IRV didn't know this 

too funny IRV great  post 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada paid millions of people to stay home, paid millions of dollars to businesses so not to go broke, kept the entire economy from crashing,  I would say great fucking job and only a fool would post debt levels during this Conservative shut down of all businesses lead by Doug Ford in Ontario..

Of course i said CANADA since all funding was 100% agreement in parliament between all party's -  IRV didn't know this 

too funny IRV great  post 

So did the entire EU yet none of them were downgraded. Why is that you fucking moron? 

Hey fail why no budget or economic update to let Canadians know how indebted we will be for the next quarter century?  I guess trudeau is too busy sneaking out to golf or protesting  things that don’t concern Canada to care about such trivial matters. 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Hey fail why no budget or economic update to let Canadians know how indebted we will be for the next quarter century?  I guess trudeau is too busy sneaking out to golf or protesting  things that don’t concern Canada to care about such trivial matters. 

Cause the useless cunts are adding over 300 billion to this year's debt.  Remember when Harper was called a bad fiscal manager with a 55 billion deficit shoved down his throat?

On 6/14/2020 at 12:05 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

British Banks won't lend money to non citizens but bank of China which is located world wide will :dunno: 

Canadian banks don't lend money for foreign properties.

Bank of Montreal - does that mean you support Quebec and separation :lol: 

how fucking lame CPC is becoming without a leader 

Canadian banks are worldwide.