Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Trail is so dumb, he can't see any of that..:news:

Poncho is suggesting we have leadership like Trump - Trump dumped WHO so what is his plan now?   you are backing it so let me know what his plan is so I can back it too.

should we just listen to Trumps work - his knowledge on this virus is like no other on the planet/

I will wait for your reply on what actions Trump is doing and you are clearly following closely 

:lol:   you will follow any post these days blindly without worry 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poncho is suggesting we have leadership like Trump - Trump dumped WHO so what is his plan now?   you are backing it so let me know what his plan is so I can back it too.

should we just listen to Trumps work - his knowledge on this virus is like no other on the planet/

I will wait for your reply on what actions Trump is doing and you are clearly following closely 

:lol:   you will follow any post these days blindly without worry 

You truly are one of the dumbest, most ignorant members on this site, Trail. What is right before your deluded eyes can't be seen due to your believe/commitment to fake news and your own mentally ill thought process. :sad:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

You truly are one of the dumbest, most ignorant members on this site, Trail. What is right before your deluded eyes can't be seen due to your believe/commitment to fake news and your own mentally ill thought process. :sad:

what is USA plan for world health now under Trump - just tell me what you are now following so I can follow too

what is the plan you are now following, you want Canada to follow, tell us IRV I am too dumb to know

if you don't know what you are following than ask Poncho since you quoted him with glee

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

SK do you understand the difference between gang violence and mass murders of innocent people?  someone should explain the difference to you

Remember we blamed the Liberals for the recession under Harper since he only had a minority :lol:   and was forced to do stuff he didn't want too 

too funny 

Do you think Trudeau should of just let Ontario workers starve under this FORD shut down?  yes or no

Fail you are truly an idiot and a sheep being led down the garden path to slaughter.  

reread my post please.  

Illegal handguns were used in the Toronto gang targeted shooting of Rapper Houdini and wounding of two others.  
Illegal handguns were in possession by 3 people during that shooting that people were aware of.  
2 or 3 minors were in possession of guns something a minor is not allowed to possess or own.  

You bring up mass murder so I figure you are referring to the mass murder rampage in Nova Scotia by a man who was at one time prohibited from owning guns and who used 3 or 4 illegal guns for his murder spree.   And one stolen from the RCMP officer he murdered.   He did not even have a Possession license to own one gun or ammunition.   

so where is Trudeau’s statement about the true issue of illegal handguns?   And gang use of guns?

Answer the question this time.  

And Ford and Harper are not involved!!

43 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail you are truly an idiot and a sheep being led down the garden path to slaughter.  

reread my post please.  

Illegal handguns were used in the Toronto gang targeted shooting of Rapper Houdini and wounding of two others.  
Illegal handguns were in possession by 3 people during that shooting that people were aware of.  
2 or 3 minors were in possession of guns something a minor is not allowed to possess or own.  

You bring up mass murder so I figure you are referring to the mass murder rampage in Nova Scotia by a man who was at one time prohibited from owning guns and who used 3 or 4 illegal guns for his murder spree.   And one stolen from the RCMP officer he murdered.   He did not even have a Possession license to own one gun or ammunition.   

so where is Trudeau’s statement about the true issue of illegal handguns?   And gang use of guns?

Answer the question this time.  

And Ford and Harper are not involved!!

:lol:  ya the Premier has nothing to do with the violence unlike Wynne who was the direct cause :lol:  

Holy ONEWAY 

You asked why he didn't comment on the killings in Toronto - I answered it. is gang on gang there is no comment to be made.

And as you put it the Premier of Ontario can just wash his hands of any violence in his Province

are you still upset of banning of weapons you do not own or ever will?  I have a buddy in this same position - he was freaking about Trudeau so I asked how many weapons do you have to give up - answer was none 

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  ya the Premier has nothing to do with the violence unlike Wynne who was the direct cause :lol:  

Holy ONEWAY 

You asked why he didn't comment on the killings in Toronto - I answered it. is gang on gang there is no comment to be made.

And as you put it the Premier of Ontario can just wash his hands of any violence in his Province

are you still upset of banning of weapons you do not own or ever will?  I have a buddy in this same position - he was freaking about Trudeau so I asked how many weapons do you have to give up - answer was none 

Still full of useless garbage to spew I see Fail.  

If Trudeau speaks out about a shooting in New Brunswick and bans semi automatic guns before even knowing or was released to press then all he is is grandstanding With garbage like you spew daily!

If he spoke out after every shooting about needless violence and illegal guns then he would be worth listening too.  

The fact you won’t admit is your boy love Trudeau just initiated a major takeover of private property under false pretences knowing damm well that not one shooting will be prevented by his new law.  And he cannot say a word after the shootings in Toronto because they were committed with illegal guns by criminals and his policies do nothing to address the real crime because he is scared to address the real issues and possibly loose some of the minority vote.  

Trudeau is a fucken coward who his wife even sees for what he is now!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Still full of useless garbage to spew I see Fail.  

If Trudeau speaks out about a shooting in New Brunswick and bans semi automatic guns before even knowing or was released to press then all he is is grandstanding With garbage like you spew daily!

If he spoke out after every shooting about needless violence and illegal guns then he would be worth listening too.  

The fact you won’t admit is your boy love Trudeau just initiated a major takeover of private property under false pretences knowing damm well that not one shooting will be prevented by his new law.  And he cannot say a word after the shootings in Toronto because they were committed with illegal guns by criminals and his policies do nothing to address the real crime because he is scared to address the real issues and possibly loose some of the minority vote.  

Trudeau is a fucken coward who his wife even sees for what he is now!!

I actually said it will do nothing about crime and I was not aware a PM could do that.   I then said there is no uprising because most Canadian's don't care or own guns.

Never once have a said great going Trudeau on this gun ban....  Maybe you could post it 

I also said the next CPC leader should run on allowing more weapons 

You asked why he hasn't commented on Toronto gang shooting, you don't like the answer I gave :dunno:   Who really knows what Trudeau is going to comment on or how he will comment 

Just because most people don't care about guns there is no need to blame me for that :lol:  

SK are there any weapons you feel people should not be able to own? 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I actually said it will do nothing about crime and I was not aware a PM could do that.   I then said there is no uprising because most Canadian's don't care or own guns.

Never once have a said great going Trudeau on this gun ban....  Maybe you could post it 

I also said the next CPC leader should run on allowing more weapons 

kinda like your hero Chretien campaigning and winning an election on repealing the GST and then not doing so? Fucking hack retard. 

On 5/30/2020 at 9:55 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Nobody is as smart at everything like Trump - we all agree I mean this hoax virus was going away they only had 15 cases.  who needs WHO see how it has worked out so far under his master guidance.

Now Poncho is suggesting we listen to Trudeau and not any World Organization - really leadership 

or we should follow blindly behind anything Trumps says - Smartest man on the planet

Again you missed it. 

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Again you missed it. 

again TRUMP says something is bad not as good as him, you cheer with glee

WHO will be replaced with ???   Trump says some mystery organization instead 

UN to be replaced by 'Trump

I assume you have been following Dr Trumps advice for covid cures :dunno:   he knows more than any person on earth on all subjects especially medicine - he hears good things 

But I missed it :lol:  

Besides Trump blaming WHO for his own mistakes and denial what exactly did they do wrong?  was it a cover up?  

should we have closed up stores much earlier?

defund CBC - :lol:  

time for CPC to get a real leader - they need to take Liberal votes so it has to be someone good and not juts anyone, that is okay for you guys here since it doesn't matter who the leader is.

Mackay means more Trudeau years - pretty simple

someone with charisma, likable, haven't seen this in a while - maybe Candace should run (where is O'Leary :lol: )

on that note the Democrats need to get a leader JOE isn't  going to beat trump - I hope someone younger enters the race now

The new rants from Canada/Ontario/Alberta/PROUD is the old age home problem was caused by Trudeau :lol:  

at least these sources are REAL NEWS and not that fake stuff 

Provinces have no control over the situation in Seniors Care according to these sources the blame is on Trudeau 

On 5/31/2020 at 9:19 PM, 1trailmaker said:

The new rants from Canada/Ontario/Alberta/PROUD is the old age home problem was caused by Trudeau :lol:  

at least these sources are REAL NEWS and not that fake stuff 

Provinces have no control over the situation in Seniors Care according to these sources the blame is on Trudeau 

So why does Fagmeat think sick days are a federal issue?

Wtf?

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why does Fagmeat think sick days are a federal issue?

Wtf?

Federal can impose sick days, as they have minimum wages for certain jobs.d

health standards are federal and Provinces provide those services 

Point is right now the Province looks after old age homes not the feds - if you are asking for this to change it could, not sure why people who hate Trudeau are begging for him to take over.

Remember on closures of stores and businesses many here wanted Trudeau to take over, when I said he is allowing Premiers to look after their own Provinces -  confusion here was classic

46 minutes ago, steve6 said:

classic, do you think he was making sure he didn't offend Donny because Don is a big baby and would attack Canada in someway or form.

Don is fucked

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

classic, do you think he was making sure he didn't offend Donny because Don is a big baby and would attack Canada in someway or form.

Don is fucked

no i think he is a dump witted fuck that unless it's written on script he has no clue

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Federal can impose sick days, as they have minimum wages for certain jobs.d

health standards are federal and Provinces provide those services 

Point is right now the Province looks after old age homes not the feds - if you are asking for this to change it could, not sure why people who hate Trudeau are begging for him to take over.

Remember on closures of stores and businesses many here wanted Trudeau to take over, when I said he is allowing Premiers to look after their own Provinces -  confusion here was classic

Remember the good times when Justin called small businesses tax cheats?

Wow.

2 hours ago, toslow said:

no i think he is a dump witted fuck that unless it's written on script he has no clue

He has a ton of pat answers stalling isn't needed, Trudeau is good at talking there is no doubt about that, says somethings that are stupid and taken out of context but never stuck for words.

Dramatic pause :lol: 

If you piss of Angry Don right now he will react in a bad way - Trudeau was careful for good reason

Trump isn't stable, his bible stunt is unreal 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He has a ton of pat answers stalling isn't needed, Trudeau is good at talking there is no doubt about that, says somethings that are stupid and taken out of context but never stuck for words.

Dramatic pause :lol: 

If you piss of Angry Don right now he will react in a bad way - Trudeau was careful for good reason

Trump isn't stable, his bible stunt is unreal 

if thats the case then he should grow a set of balls and run our country, don't you think

1 minute ago, toslow said:

if thats the case then he should grow a set of balls and run our country, don't you think

what is any government suppose to do right now?

Feds are paying ALL THE BILLS right now for millions of people and thousands of businesses  - not sure what you mean :dunno: 

Provincial is doing its thing no complaints? right

I think the CPC and Scheer have dropped off the map - it is time for the Party to do something about that don't you think?  

Trudeau is here for a long time until this is solved - that is what I  think?

What isn't Trudeau doing?  no one ever says what