Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yeah he gave the standard line "that money could have been spent here"  He made it sound like the federal government hasn't plowed money into Toronto's gun issues which isn't true and far from it.

Facts are so far tossing money at the Toronto  problem isn't working either.. pandemics are working :lol: 

One thing Doug never said was "people have the right to own 'assault weapons' he actually didn't boost owning guns at all :dunno:  

again we all agree this isn't going to make a difference to crimes

Damn massing shootings are triggers for liberal 

Shouldn't we be allowed to own any weapon we choose too?  just wondering if there is some sort of limit on this topic  :dunno:  

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yeah he gave the standard line "that money could have been spent here"  He made it sound like the federal government hasn't plowed money into Toronto's gun issues which isn't true and far from it.

Facts are so far tossing money at the Toronto  problem isn't working either.. pandemics are working :lol: 

One thing Doug never said was "people have the right to own 'assault weapons' he actually didn't boost owning guns at all :dunno:  

Shouldn't we be allowed to own any weapon we choose too?  just wondering if there is some sort of limit on this topic  :dunno:  

Good to see you will always support nonsense.

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why would ford say anything about it its not a provincial issue and his opinion is meaningless on Trudeau's short sighted action. Dipshit. 

as for your last line there was zero issues with our current gun laws. None. Trudeau is flat out wrong on this. Yes or no? 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

why would ford say anything about it its not a provincial issue and his opinion is meaningless on Trudeau's short sighted action. Dipshit. 

as for your last line there was zero issues with our current gun laws. None. Trudeau is flat out wrong on this. Yes or no? 

Because Doug was asked the question today during his media address today - I just stated what he said and didn't say.  

Wrong?  if you mean curing gun violence and Trudeau thinking it will happen - yes he is wrong on that notion

Funny how you thought POT was a small issue for a small percent of the population, yet guns is so tiny of a percent you feel its the end of the world.

When talking about guns, leave hunting out of it as everyone has their shot guns and cross bows.

So talk about the small amount of people in Canada that own a assault type firearm - 70000 semi automatic registered in Canada and many are multi owned.

I don't understand people saying we have this gun culture here, we don't and its a non issue for most voters of all party's 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stop being an idiot.

Pretty Hard request.

It isn't that hard to answer - I think most people would say no you can't.

Why are switch blade or flick blades illegal. we all have dangerous kitchen  knives 

Why are brass knuckles illegal? 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It isn't that hard to answer - I think most people would say no you can't.

Why are switch blade or flick blades illegal. we all have dangerous kitchen  knives 

Why are brass knuckles illegal? 

If nothing happens to the crime it's supposed to stop what does it do?

I know it's a tough topic when you ask grown up questions.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If nothing happens to the crime it's supposed to stop what does it do?

I know it's a tough topic when you ask grown up questions.

There is no way to measure if this stops or doesn't stop a mass shooting...

This isn't about gun crime in Toronto not one person other than Doug has even suggested that.

Why do you ban any weapons - come on AC what has it stopped? 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is no way to measure if this stops or doesn't stop a mass shooting...

This isn't about gun crime in Toronto not one person other than Doug has even suggested that.

Why do you ban any weapons - come on AC what has it stopped? 

Fail,  I don't own any guns nor will I ever, but try to understand when you are being played a tool.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail,  I don't own any guns nor will I ever, but try to understand when you are being played a tool.

Played?  it is a non issue for me as you

Trudeau campaigned on gun control and introduced legislation :dunno: 

When CPC gets elected and lifts the restrictions I won't care about that either as a huge issue.

I am going to bet they don't lift any restrictions

This isn't the first time our 2nd  amendment has been attacked :lol: ( saw this on fb ) 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Played?  it is a non issue for me as you

Trudeau campaigned on gun control and introduced legislation :dunno: 

When CPC gets elected and lifts the restrictions I won't care about that either as a huge issue.

I am going to bet they don't lift any restrictions

This isn't the first time our 2nd  amendment has been attacked :lol: ( saw this on fb ) 

It's not actually.  It doesn't affect you or me?

Wtf fail?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so their is a limit to what you feel someone can own...

do you even own a firearm that isn't a hunting shot gun :dunno:   

of course our laws were fine as they were. 

this is all about trudeau attacking a segment of Canada he hates, nothing more. 

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

there's some well thought out and researched legislation right there. Science based policy I think is what Trudeau referred to it as? :lol: 

Wow the lunaticts have taken over the asylum :flush:

Ottawa, Capital City Of Canada, Will PUBLICLY BROADCAST Ramadan Prayers Daily

This can't be true

Justification for Islamic prayers blasting from public loudspeakers in the city of the House of Commons, Parliament—as well as the home of the ruling Liberal government of Canada?

:lol:  

https://capforcanada.com/ottawa-capital-city-of-canada-will-publicly-broadcast-ramadan-prayers-for-next-21-days/?fbclid=IwAR10B0W3A7M2gnSOywiGlSEsm9U4lf8migbw0YH6hoDGmt5_Juf-0ZCEV9M

it must be true its on the internet

Scheer says Trudeau needs to give out more money for relief =

Scheer says Trudeau's deficit is out of control :lol: 

Mr. Scheer should we be listening to TAM?  

Answer

Trudeau has failed us 

Mr. Scheer are you ready to send your kids back to school (that free school your members paid for without knowing)

answer

Trudeau has failed us 

My job is to say "Trudeau has failed us"  <<<<<<<<<<<< This is true 

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

lol  11 million in assets are exempt :lol:  

The taxes in USA are fucked up, I know we all think they pay less facts are they really don't