Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, toslow said:

i think you're right fail, the deficit will be back to normal. the economy will be tanked the way it was. nothing going to change at all

What sectors in Ontario do you feel are tanked? 50% or more of our total GDP is Ontario so what is DOUG failing at?  

There is no way to have an tanked economy if Ontario is doing well.

Somehow I doubt you will say DOUG's economy is bad, tanked, no existent :dunno: 

I think you are wrong, Ontario is doing well IMO - record employment for the past 5 years

Alberta is going to be hurting for a very long time, their government needs to address this now as OIL isn't coming back anytime soon.

Tell me toslow what is KENNY doing to change his provinces economy?   

They just don't get it or can't let it go

The oil in Canada's oil sands are some of the most expensive sources in the world to extract. Is increased production from the oil sands a long term solution to Alberta's fiscal woes?

Oil sands production has tripled from 1.1 million barrels per day in 2004 to over 3 million barrels in 2019.  If tripling the output of the resource has not paid the bills, how much production will it take to go cash flow positive?  Or is it, as seems to be the case, the more we produce, the more we lose?  Are the oil sands, from a public coffer point of view, a fundamentally money losing proposition even before the issue of their remediation costs are included?

Alberta’s deficit this year is $6.7 billion on a budget of $50 billion and it plans to cut up to 6000 civil service jobs.  The government is promoting the growth opportunity which it feels will deliver the simplest and quickest relief: oil.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

What sectors in Ontario do you feel are tanked? 50% or more of our total GDP is Ontario so what is DOUG failing at?  

There is no way to have an tanked economy if Ontario is doing well.

Somehow I doubt you will say DOUG's economy is bad, tanked, no existent :dunno: 

I think you are wrong, Ontario is doing well IMO - record employment for the past 5 years

Alberta is going to be hurting for a very long time, their government needs to address this now as OIL isn't coming back anytime soon.

Tell me toslow what is KENNY doing to change his provinces economy?   

really i think you'll see big oil back in the west, the gov will need to get things going there and one way to do that is put oil to the market, believe me when this shit show settles the liberals will be more than willing to get alberta oil sold. this will be a no brainier for trudy, should be a win win

1 hour ago, toslow said:

really i think you'll see big oil back in the west, the gov will need to get things going there and one way to do that is put oil to the market, believe me when this shit show settles the liberals will be more than willing to get alberta oil sold. this will be a no brainier for trudy, should be a win win

selling it for a loss isn't good business

Until the Saudi's say different our oil market is worthless right now..

Question is how many are willing to pay $1.35 a litre just so Alberta can have over paid jobs :dunno:  Oil needs to be over $100 a barrel to make profit in oil sands.

$20 a barrel for crude isn't good for Oil Sands no matter how much they move or sell.

They need a plan other than OIL and begging federal governments constantly now that their easy money is all but gone 

51 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Why is PM Faggot circumventing parliamentary procedure and issuing a cabinet order for his gun grab?

Under current law, adding firearms to the list of banned weapons in Canada can be done through an order-in-council and does not require new legislation.

I didn't realize this

What are the chances CPC will run on removing these firearms from prohibited back to restricted :dunno:  

You get to keep your already owned firearms with restrictions 

Gun culture is tiny in Canada very tiny

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Why is PM Faggot circumventing parliamentary procedure and issuing a cabinet order for his gun grab?

Of all things that useless turd could focus on in an economic crisis as the country is falling apart and turds move is banning guns.

I can’t believe Failmaker can sit here day in and day out supporting such a worthless piece of shit.

51 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Of all things that useless turd could focus on in an economic crisis as the country is falling apart and turds move is banning guns.

I can’t believe Failmaker can sit here day in and day out supporting such a worthless piece of shit.

who else can be pM rigth now? and don't say anyone that is just a dumb answer.

CPC has no leader and isn't functioning at all

NDP - don't see going that radical right now

so who?  I know ONEWAYs can vote for a leaderless party blindly and brag they did so...  So tell me how CPC is the party to vote for right now

If there was n't a mass shooting the other day this wouldn't be happening today

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Under current law, adding firearms to the list of banned weapons in Canada can be done through an order-in-council and does not require new legislation.

I didn't realize this

What are the chances CPC will run on removing these firearms from prohibited back to restricted :dunno:  

You get to keep your already owned firearms with restrictions 

Gun culture is tiny in Canada very tiny

I see you won’t answer the question. Typical one way! :lol: 

i suspect trudy won't be speaking to the press today because he don't want to yield questions about the new gun law him and billy boy blair pushed on people

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How come social media isn't full of " leave my guns alone" :dunno:  Even the usual haters I know are silent (lol I know they don't own any firearms)

Has Andrew spoke up against this yet?  haven't seen him yet

yes andrew has spoken on it but as usual the lib media don't cover it

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/firearm-ban-in-canada-called-unacceptable-by-andrew-scheer

Edited by toslow

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

yes andrew has spoken on it but as usual the lib media don't cover it

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/firearm-ban-in-canada-called-unacceptable-by-andrew-scheer

:lol:  ut they did the broadcast :lol: 

In an on-air interview with CBC News on May 1, the leader of the Conservative party addressed Justin Trudeau's announcement of a firearm ban in Canada.

I just saw Mackay speak

Conservative leadership hopeful Peter MacKay is calling for an apology through a lawyer over information in an article in The Post Millennial, a digital news website, on the party’s leadership race.

Mr. MacKay has retained legal counsel to say an April 27 report titled “Leaked Polling Report Shows MacKay’s Support Plummeting, O’Toole Takes the Lead" is defamatory and provides an “entirely false and misleading impression to any reader.”

The Post Millennial said Friday the article was fair and that the website would not apologize for it.

Mr. MacKay, a former Conservative cabinet minister, and Ontario MP Erin O’Toole are among the candidates in the Conservative leadership race. This week, the party’s leadership election organizing committee announced that mail-in ballots will need to be completed and received by Aug. 21.

oh no what to do 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  ut they did the broadcast :lol: 

In an on-air interview with CBC News on May 1, the leader of the Conservative party addressed Justin Trudeau's announcement of a firearm ban in Canada.

I just saw Mackay speak

so why did you ask why scheer didn't make a reply to the gun ban?

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How come social media isn't full of " leave my guns alone" :dunno:  Even the usual haters I know are silent (lol I know they don't own any firearms)

Has Andrew spoke up against this yet?  haven't seen him yet

you're a fucked up dude, man you should get out and get some air, 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

so why did you ask why scheer didn't make a reply to the gun ban?

I hadn't seen it yet - but it was a SO CALLED LIBERAL MEDIA that made the story this is fact.

I still haven't seen it but did read your article - thanks 

I also haven't heard any CPC say they would restore these firearms to restricted list - MAYBE they will soon and MAYBE NOT.

Kind of like PST on fuel that was never removed and many other things complained about while in opposition - They all do it

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Just haven't seen it. I see lots for USA and that is for just thinking about it.

Either way we all can agree this will really do nothing to stop shootings

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just haven't seen it. I see lots for USA and that is for just thinking about it.

Either way we all can agree this will really do nothing to stop shootings

no but it will get the stink blown off you

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, toslow said:

:lol:Welcome to the mental vortex of Trail where common sense and intelligence is non existent. 

Enjoy your stay. :bc:

• Haha 1