Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I'm surprised it has not been discussed here, but what's going on with this cottage reno.. 8 million to reno a cottage?  I guess that's a deal compared to the 25m or so they are quoting for 24 Sussex.  I'm pretty sure you you can tear both places down and rebuild them for less than 8 million in real world dollars.  I guess the federal govt has brain surgeons working as contractors who have tools forged from solid gold?  Wtf could possibly cost that much..

2 hours ago, rjd75 said:

I'm surprised it has not been discussed here, but what's going on with this cottage reno.. 8 million to reno a cottage?  I guess that's a deal compared to the 25m or so they are quoting for 24 Sussex.  I'm pretty sure you you can tear both places down and rebuild them for less than 8 million in real world dollars.  I guess the federal govt has brain surgeons working as contractors who have tools forged from solid gold?  Wtf could possibly cost that much..

The Haters still think that this is Trudeau's own cottage :lol: seems you realize this isn't his cottage unlike SK.

Trudeau's second home undergoing $8.6 MILLION tax-funded renovation - Post Millennial :lol:

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeaus-second-home-undergoing-8-6-million-tax-funded-renovation

Miss information is what they do best

its a restoration not a common reno - yes it could be knocked down and have a regular building put back up but this is to protect the heritage.

16 room building with fancy expensive walls and stuff are expensive to maintain and when these buildings have been let go to shit over of decades or neglect, it is good to see something being done.

The entire foundation is being rebuilt do to sinking.

Huge upgrade to secure the property which is very weak.

The total costs will be over 80 million for all the Properties and buildings owned

a basic house is about $150-200 sq ft to build - higher end home are $300 sq ft - elite is much much more.....

remember we all hated Harper for going to the cottage (That Trudeau seems to own :lol: ) 

stephen-harper-harrington-lake.jpg

more on the Cottage, listen to this guy make up lies  for his blind factless followers

Trudeau DID NOT TAKE HIS FAMILY TO THE COTTAGE

HIS FAMILY LIVES THERE, he went home to see them.

THIS IS NOT HIS FAMILY COTTAGE HE DOESN'T OWN A COTTAGE

end foreign OIL :lol:   holy fuck

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

more on the Cottage, listen to this guy make up lies  for his blind factless followers

Trudeau DID NOT TAKE HIS FAMILY TO THE COTTAGE

HIS FAMILY LIVES THERE, he went home to see them.

THIS IS NOT HIS FAMILY COTTAGE HE DOESN'T OWN A COTTAGE

end foreign OIL :lol:   holy fuck

Why is Trudeau not with his family?

:lol:

Come on fail, get with it.

accountability sessions  :lol: he loves him some buzz words but reallly this is about Scheer and his cute poems he wants to sing daily 

Is there one person here that agrees with Scheer :dunno:  everyday he spews the say shit. 

we are limiting accountability :lol: 

HOLY FUCK

Trudeau s replacing Parliament with news conferences :lol:  

Scheer demands his grandstanding spot in Parliament be brought back.

Mr Scheer is all party's have agreed except YOURS how is that you can't compromise :lol:  

Scheer has brought several MP's from across the country to Ottawa - Mr Scheer how did they arrive from all over the country?  I don't know they just showed up :lol: 

but Trudeau went to a cottage 27km away driving himself 

Mr. Scheer how many MPs did you invite?  I don't know :lol: 

They are showing up in 30minutes and you don't know?  correct I have no clue

Did they drive? where did they park?  Its not important how many or how :lol: 

Our (Scheer) relief BILL is the best BILL ever, no one can write a BILL like the Conservatives 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Scheer is now standing up in Parliament saying the exact same thing he said on the news conferences he has :dunno: 

Not asking any questions but rather just rambling on and on

Look at me - I am talking 

I thought this was question period :lol:  instead it THE SCHEER HOUR

Scheer taking a beating today but still stands there and says the same thing over and over again.

Question period is turning against Scheer :lol:  who thought that was going to happen? everyone but Scheer :dunno: 

accountability is the word of the Day - I see Social Media Haters are using this word often today

Mr. Scheer apart of the BILL that was fixed was done on a conference call :dunno:   what don't you understand?  

Fail you are nothing but a waste of groceries spewing your Justin love rhetoric all day every day.

Oh wait Justin up doing his monologue on the shooting and tying in banning military style assault weapons.

justin is trying hard to control everything we do and sheep like Fail eat it up.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Fail you are nothing but a waste of groceries spewing your Justin love rhetoric all day every day.

Oh wait Justin up doing his monologue on the shooting and tying in banning military style assault weapons.

justin is trying hard to control everything we do and sheep like Fail eat it up.  

Gun control isn't stopping anything, far too late for that with the USA right next door

All in All most Canadians don't give a shit about guns or weapons in general - it isn't ever a Election thing except for some fear from CPC that the extreme like to do now with social media - Trudeau is coming for your guns they yell .....  Canadians ask what guns :dunno:  don't have any 

And I never mentioned Trudeau today it is more of a Scheer day so far :lol:  Come on SK the guy stole money, gets fired, stays on like he is the leader, makes the CPC right now laughable.  They need to get their shit together or Trudeau will get a Majority next election 

How about you stop supporting a guy you fired as leader for stealing money from members for his average life style of private schools :dunno:

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

In March I asked about ventilators :lol: I said this two hundred times this week on the news but need to ask now.

HOW MANY 

just 400 and we have no shortages so far was the answer 

too funny 

next ChEYEna 

do you rub one off ever time you thank or speak of trudy?

When Trudeau was asked by Scheer why he destroyed PPE in storage, he quickly shut up when he found the answer was they were expired 5 years ago (before he was elected) Trudeau didn't bring it up other than say it was 5 years ago and our government will never let this happen again.

Should not have happened ever, so simple to rotate stock something we do daily