The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know....with stockers I just wanna buy and ride though. I'll add studs and carbides. Ill never ride another ripsaw though so I might as well add track swap to my standard skidoo list

Spray the old track with armor all..take some good pics and post on DooTalk.  You'll get funny money.  :lol: 

Seriously tho......

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Spray the old track with armor all..take some good pics and post on DooTalk.  You'll get funny money.  :lol: 

Seriously tho......

I think Doo riders are the most gullible. Do you see what they charge for some of the bolt on wizz bang stuff? What they pay for spring orders?:lol:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love this response to my offers:  "I owe more on it than that!"

This falls under..."You problem'.

Yup, I had a kid want to buy my Apex, but couldn,t get 6K loan from the bank.

2 weeks later I met him on the trails with a brand new 2018 Thundercat, because the dealer got financing for him. Amazing how that works. LOL

Kinda surprised Bennys balls haven,t dropped by now, so he could manhandle a 4 stroke, you know, real mans sled.

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

2 weeks later I met him on the trails with a brand new 2018 Thundercat, because the dealer got financing for him. Amazing how that works. LOL

Kinda surprised Bennys balls haven,t dropped by now, so he could manhandle a 4 stroke, you know, real mans sled.

I believe Ben still has his barney turbo putting out more power than your sidewinder or tcat FYI 

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I have a z1 turbo you retarded fuck

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I believe Ben still has his barney turbo putting out more power than your sidewinder or tcat FYI 

I doubt it. I would be surprised if it has even made it out of the garage, and across a curb, or 2.

Maybe on the butt dyno, but guaranfukkinteed, not in the real world. Come back after you have put at least 2K on it, so we can see how reliable your shit really is. And don,t forget to tighten all the bolts. LOL 

Edited by Frostynuts
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I doubt it. I would be surprised if it has even made it out of the garage, and across a curb, or 2.

Maybe on the butt dyno, but guaranfukkinteed, not in the real world. Come back after you have put at least 2K on it, so we can see how reliable your shit really is. And don,t forget to tighten all the bolts. LOL 

871933538_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T110523_960.gif.c64d3500ddbb3cbb2c86d7825c3829d0.gif

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

so his 240 I think he said tune is either fake or just butt dyno? 

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Perfect sled here for him ...

image.png.f11423713abe43fb631c837268d5e00d.png

Way to nice for him to wad up into a mess in the few miles it would make it. :lmao:

47 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I have a hijacker and meth....I can run up to 20lbs or so boost before needing to shim wastegate. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a hijacker and meth....I can run up to 20lbs or so boost before needing to shim wastegate. 

Nobody is getting a deal at Kips this week. Are you sure you don’t want to go for a ride? 

F2F4F03F-2ED2-4569-B928-FF6C50CC1233.png

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I would guess butt dyno, probably 60 HP to high. Sledders that don,t know any better throw HP numbers around like candy.

Until it is on a dyno with true correction factors, it,s just a number, which doesn,t mean squat. And his clutching expertise has been on display here for all to see, on many occasions, so we all know how great that isn,t. All the great runners have awesome clutching, which get the most of what you got HP to the track.

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I would guess butt dyno, probably 60 HP to high. Sledders that don,t know any better throw HP numbers around like candy.

Until it is on a dyno with true correction factors, it,s just a number, which doesn,t mean squat. And his clutching expertise has been on display here for all to see, on many occasions, so we all know how great that isn,t. All the great runners have awesome clutching, which get the most of what you got HP to the track.

I don't have the info just repeating the stuff/pics of it he shared here 

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey dumbfuck......if you jam 10 more lbs of boost into an engine at a proper a/f ratio you are going to be making more power. Significantly more. 

Its about 9-10hp per lb of boost on the stock cat up until it runs out of breath

Stupid know nothing motherfucker

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

buying new sleds is a terrible investment.  i paid 5.5k less for my 16 freeride used then it went for new with 700 miles on it and riding it 2 years cost me about $2500.  Had i bought a new 18 at the time and rode it the same i easily would have lost 5k.  low mile used with warranty left FTMFW

Exactly.  AMG just pays $15k to ride 1000 miles a year so he can come on the boards and look down on guys that make smarter financial decisions then him 

39 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Exactly.  AMG just pays $15k to ride 1000 miles a year so he can come on the boards and look down on guys that make smarter financial decisions then him 

:lol: I didn't pay anywhere close to $15K.  And 1,000 miles, :lmao: KEEP TRYING, little girl.

I pay cash and don't finance my toys, unlike you. Sorry you can't afford to buy anything but used garbage. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Perfect sled here for him ...

image.png.f11423713abe43fb631c837268d5e00d.png

My uncle had one of those, I’d love to have that thing all restored.  Ben would hurt himself on it.

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: I didn't pay anywhere close to $15K.  And 1,000 miles, :lmao: KEEP TRYING, little girl.

I pay cash and don't finance my toys, unlike you. Sorry you can't afford to buy anything but used garbage. 

:lol: I knew I’d get a butthurt reaction from you. I got the same exact sled as you, it’s got a warranty, it’s got studs, a nice linq bag, and saved thousands vs what you paid, which is close to if not $15k. Yup, used garbage for sure. 

Edited by thewayout

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

:lol: I knew I’d get a butthurt reaction from you. I got the same exact sled as you, it’s got a warranty, it’s got studs, a nice linq bag, and saved thousands vs what you paid, which is close to if not $15k. Yup, used garbage for sure. 

Nope, way less than $15K. But keep running your cum catcher, even tho you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, little bowl cut boy.