The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

True, but saving 5k is more important than buying new for a lot of people.

buying new sleds is a terrible investment.  i paid 5.5k less for my 16 freeride used then it went for new with 700 miles on it and riding it 2 years cost me about $2500.  Had i bought a new 18 at the time and rode it the same i easily would have lost 5k.  low mile used with warranty left FTMFW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

True, but saving 5k is more important than buying new for a lot of people.

The thrill of the deal, baby!!!!  Any retard can pay asking price...or hagle an extra happy meal out of any purchase.  I'm not dragging anything home I can't immediately sell if I want to.....and make money the first day it hits Craig's.

I've always been this way.  My dad taught me how to stretch a penny over a mile into a thin strand of copper wire.  :lol: 

Sleds are a lousy investment. Too dependent on weather, and too many other factors. I bet we've ALL LOST TONS of money on these sleds, quads, etc. 

I lost a shitload on a speed-boat I had many years ago.

I lost a lot on my Outlander 800

My Mach z 1000 has cost a lot also

BRP SUCKS!!! BRP SUCKS!!! BRP SUCKS!!!!

My cheap Polaris 450 quad has been great.   

My old, aluminum boat w/15 hp is also great!!  

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

buying new sleds is a terrible investment.  i paid 5.5k less for my 16 freeride used then it went for new with 700 miles on it and riding it 2 years cost me about $2500.  Had i bought a new 18 at the time and rode it the same i easily would have lost 5k.  low mile used with warranty left FTMFW

Unless you don't want other peoples used shit.

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The thrill of the deal, baby!!!!  Any retard can pay asking price...or hagle an extra happy meal out of any purchase.  I'm not dragging anything home I can't immediately sell if I want to.....and make money the first day it hits Craig's.

I've always been this way.  My dad taught me how to stretch a penny over a mile into a thin strand of copper wire.  :lol: 

Better done with gold.

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sleds are a lousy investment. Too dependent on weather, and too many other factors. I bet we've ALL LOST TONS of money on these sleds, quads, etc. 

I lost a shitload on a speed-boat I had many years ago.

I lost a lot on my Outlander 800

My Mach z 1000 has cost a lot also

BRP SUCKS!!! BRP SUCKS!!! BRP SUCKS!!!!

My cheap Polaris 450 quad has been great.   

My old, aluminum boat w/15 hp is also great!!  

So are boats, quads, jetskis, etc.

What else are you gonna do in winter to have fun?

Kayak?:flush:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It was you " FOUR HOMO AMIGOS " that caused admin to ask that you be put in a separate " Gay wing " of Fs.com prison. Your gayness kept spilling-over to the other threads, so they wanted you kept in one place, so you wouldn't pollute the entire site. 

Well, I set up the " FAB FOUR TRANNIES " thread, to help admin keep you in one place. That is all I can do. I did my part to keep you cum-slurping, nigga-dick smoking, man-ass licking faggots in one place. 

You have refused to stay in your " gay place ", so now it is up to someone else to keep you homo-sapiens under control.  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:   

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Unless you don't want other peoples used shit.

:lol:

TBH i don't see every buying something new again.    i've owned 50+- cars and less than 10 were new and they all cost me more than the used ones.   I've owned 12 sleds half were new  but those all cost me far more than any used one.  motorcycles all bought used,  boats i've had 1 new and 4 used and the depreciation of 1 new was way worse than all the used combined.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They will sell it as a new sled with only 25 miles on it, with a full warranty. 25 miles is nothing.

Idgaf what they sell it as. What's the difference between 1 year old and 25 miles and one year old and 200 miles 

One thing I cannot get over with these faggot ass skidoos is the junk ass ripsaw track. Premium money for the sleds and the shittiest low budget track ever built on nearly all of them 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aaaaaaand this is what happens when you buy new at "great financing terms" then, take up smoking crack on the side.

5900 miles and wants $9k  :lol: 

https://northernwi.craigslist.org/snw/d/woodruff-2018-ski-doo-mxz-850-tec/7000052210.html

:lmao: :lol:

Financing , then wanting to trade in for a new 2020, but you owe to much :lol:

Financing toys is one of the dumbest things , yet TONS of people do it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aaaaaaand this is what happens when you buy new at "great financing terms" then, take up smoking crack on the side.

5900 miles and wants $9k  :lol: 

https://northernwi.craigslist.org/snw/d/woodruff-2018-ski-doo-mxz-850-tec/7000052210.html

yup prob owes that much- toys should be paid for in cash IMO should never be a slave to something you use seasonally. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

One thing I cannot get over with these faggot ass skidoos is the junk ass ripsaw track. Premium money for the sleds and the shittiest low budget track ever built on nearly all of them 

Track swaps are easy.  And you can sell take off for good $anr recoup 80% or more of new one.   Still BS that they come with Rip1. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Easily fixed tho.  Track, clutching, skis, etc  are all just swaps.  I count all that as part of the overall price.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yup prob owes that much- toys should be paid for in cash IMO should never be a slave to something you use seasonally. 

I love this response to my offers:  "I owe more on it than that!"

This falls under..."You problem'.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Easily fixed tho.  Track, clutching, skis, etc  are all just swaps.  I count all that as part of the overall price.

I know....with stockers I just wanna buy and ride though. I'll add studs and carbides. Ill never ride another ripsaw though so I might as well add track swap to my standard skidoo list

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know....with stockers I just wanna buy and ride though. I'll add studs and carbides. Ill never ride another ripsaw though so I might as well add track swap to my standard skidoo list

They're easy to do.  The brake rotor/caliper can be a PITA. But just have to take your time.