The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, admin asked me to make a special " GAY WING " of FS.com, to keep you faggots in one thread. I complied, but you homos in your desire to ruin the site, won't stay in your " FAB FOUR TRANNY " thread!!

I've done all I can do to keep you gay ball-baggers in one thread, I can do no more. 

No they said to go another thread to fight so b.s to you homo ! 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, admin asked me to make a special " GAY WING " of FS.com, to keep you faggots in one thread. I complied, but you homos in your desire to ruin the site, won't stay in your " FAB FOUR TRANNY " thread!!

I've done all I can do to keep you gay ball-baggers in one thread, I can do no more. 

No they didn't, they want you in one thread, now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

4 hours ago, The One said:

No they said to go another thread to fight so b.s to you homo ! 

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No they didn't, they want you in one thread, now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

It was you " FOUR HOMO AMIGOS " that caused admin to ask that you be put in a separate " Gay wing " of Fs.com prison. Your gayness kept spilling-over to the other threads, so they wanted you kept in one place, so you wouldn't pollute the entire site. 

Well, I set up the " FAB FOUR TRANNIES " thread, to help admin keep you in one place. That is all I can do. I did my part to keep you cum-slurping, nigga-dick smoking, man-ass licking faggots in one place. 

You have refused to stay in your " gay place ", so now it is up to someone else to keep you homo-sapiens under control.  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:   

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Every fucking thread!

@f7ben

What's your preference poo? Doo?

850/800?

Chassis easily goes to the poo....

Engine easily goes to the etec 850 over poo 800ho. 

I havent ridden an 850 patriot yet but I cant wait to. If it's as good or close to the 850 etec than the polaris wins hands down. 

I would not consider any sled other than a g4 850 or an axys 800/850

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Chassis easily goes to the poo....

Engine easily goes to the etec 850 over poo 800ho. 

I havent ridden an 850 patriot yet but I cant wait to. If it's as good or close to the 850 etec than the polaris wins hands down. 

I would not consider any sled other than a g4 850 or an axys 800/850

If in you price range, I'd try the poo 850.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If in you price range, I'd try the poo 850.

Right now prices are insane on them. I might wait until after christmas to buy another sled and see how far prices come down. 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right now prices are insane on them. I might wait until after christmas to buy another sled and see how far prices come down. 

I would bet you go in there with your check book, you could get this sled in the low $11’s? 

57877DAA-364E-4D33-8A3A-138C45074C90.png

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would bet you go in there with your check book, you could get this sled in the low $11’s? 

57877DAA-364E-4D33-8A3A-138C45074C90.png

That,s a huge discount. I thought guys were saying there wasn,t much mark-up on sled prices ???? Does anyone actually know what the mark-up is ????

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

That,s a huge discount. I thought guys were saying there wasn,t much mark-up on sled prices ???? Does anyone actually know what the mark-up is ????

My friend that owns a dealership makes all of his money on The highly sought after sleds. 600 no electric start,there isn’t that much. He loves the guys that have to have the latest and greatest. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt really pay much premium at all for an X over an ADR. Both have junk shocks

The X isn't what it use to be no. But it does have some things in it that don't come on an Adrenaline.

Only reason they still have that is they had it at retail price and no one bought it since you can snow check for way cheaper than retail for that same sled. By the time you add sales tax l, etc, to that, you were almost at 2020 Renegade XRS snow check price. 

Now that they dropped the price, it will go quick. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It was you " FOUR HOMO AMIGOS " that caused admin to ask that you be put in a separate " Gay wing " of Fs.com prison. Your gayness kept spilling-over to the other threads, so they wanted you kept in one place, so you wouldn't pollute the entire site. 

Well, I set up the " FAB FOUR TRANNIES " thread, to help admin keep you in one place. That is all I can do. I did my part to keep you cum-slurping, nigga-dick smoking, man-ass licking faggots in one place. 

You have refused to stay in your " gay place ", so now it is up to someone else to keep you homo-sapiens under control.  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:   

STFU with ur B.S !!!

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The X isn't what it use to be no. But it does have some things in it that don't come on an Adrenaline.

Only reason they still have that is they had it at retail price and no one bought it since you can snow check for way cheaper than retail for that same sled. By the time you add sales tax l, etc, to that, you were almost at 2020 Renegade XRS snow check price. 

Now that they dropped the price, it will go quick. 

It does have a few goodies but not worth the premium to me...the rack steering is the only thing I'd really want off the x

Edited by f7ben

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Poos are the hot sled right now,that’s the problem.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It does have a few goodies but not worth the premium to me...the rack steering is the only thing I'd really want off the x

Yea the X is definitely no where near the same as it use to be.  Buddy of mine is going to order a new one in the spring.  I told him either get the MXZ XRS or go with the TNT and get shocks for it.  X isn't even worth it anymore.  Some people don't care tho. That X will sell, but not for $9,900  :lmao:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea the X is definitely no where near the same as it use to be.  Buddy of mine is going to order a new one in the spring.  I told him either get the MXZ XRS or go with the TNT and get shocks for it.  X isn't even worth it anymore.  Some people don't care tho. That X will sell, but not for $9,900  :lmao:

It will sell......and you will find low mile 19's for $9900 easily in another 7 weeks

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It will sell......and you will find low mile 19's for $9900 easily in another 7 weeks

Or less. Big glut of inventory on all brands. It’s the main reason for Arctic Cat and Yammi to cut way back on production. Way to much inventory,All brands,new and used. Just the facts mam,just the facts.

Edited by Woodtick