The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I thought you were looking for a sled for your son.

I have one that old POS mxz 600 that I have been busting my knuckles on the last 2 weeks!!!!11

If he decides he likes it I will look at an upgrade otherwise fuck him... 

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

I thought you were ready to send that one down the road?

We haven't even ridden it yet. I bought it in the spring for a couple hundred bucks. I just replaced all of the bearings and I'm cleaning up the rest. Should work fine. 

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

As long as we can get behn out of that very low HP 800 Polaris 

Theres only 2 ways to move up in stock 2s power.

850 poo , 850 doo

The new whiz bang ctec 2.3 v2 will get boot stomped in a race like every procross cat 800 from 2012 until they finally kill that abortion

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Theres only 2 ways to move up in stock 2s power.

850 poo , 850 doo

The new whiz bang ctec 2.3 v2 will get boot stomped in a race like every procross cat 800 from 2012 until they finally kill that abortion

The old ctec was quicker than the doo 850 though 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I saved this screenshot for when Bhen buys a 800 pro cross.:lol:

95612662-52DD-4F34-8231-26407C5172F7.png

The only way I will ever buy an 800 procross is if I win the Powerball

Then I will set out to buy and destroy every procross 800 ever made in Hope's of saving the sport of snowmobiling from what is the worst chassis motor combo ever built save maybe the fusion 900

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only way I will ever buy an 800 procross is if I win the Powerball

Then I will set out to buy and destroy every procross 800 ever made in Hope's of saving the sport of snowmobiling from what is the worst chassis motor combo ever built save maybe the fusion 900

My screen shot is even time stamped.:snack:

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have one that old POS mxz 600 that I have been busting my knuckles on the last 2 weeks!!!!11

If he decides he likes it I will look at an upgrade otherwise fuck him... 

child abuse putting a kid on an old heap like that.  at least pick him up an XP like i did for my son

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

child abuse putting a kid on an old heap like that.  at least pick him up an XP like i did for my son

I'll never buy another one of those pos xp's. The kid is just starting to ride, if he runs into some shit with these trailing arms no biggie. A fucking xp will be scrap metal on large bumps. Maybe I'll promote him to a Barney sled next if he wants to keep doing it. If not then fuck him.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'll never buy another one of those pos xp's. The kid is just starting to ride, if he runs into some shit with these trailing arms no biggie. A fucking xp will be scrap metal on large bumps. Maybe I'll promote him to a Barney sled next if he wants to keep doing it. If not then fuck him.

Got fortunate with my kids sled repairs-  8th grade my son ran his rev into a tree within 2 miles of camp first time out,  fortunately didn't cave the nun in so a new bumper and hood.   no issues with the TNT etec  i got him in 12th grade.  his indy 340 was the last trailing arm sled i owned back when he was 8-11.  that one only cost me some windshield repair in the 3 seasons he had it.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Got fortunate with my kids sled repairs-  8th grade my son ran his rev into a tree within 2 miles of camp first time out,  fortunately didn't cave the nun in so a new bumper and hood.   no issues with the TNT etec  i got him in 12th grade.  his indy 340 was the last trailing arm sled i owned back when he was 8-11.  that one only cost me some windshield repair in the 3 seasons he had it.  

This mxz will be fine I just wish it was flat slides instead of rounds. I have about $80 in new bearings in it and some new carbides. It runs good so should be good for learning the ropes. 

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Looks like the typical skidoo rider. 

What is Zammy doing searching for 850's? did his testicles finally drop? 

At least he HAS testicles, and not vaginal lips.  You got  :owned:, Fagmont!!