Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump's border wall

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

spend 3x that on more teachers and buildings for there kids and medical for them all housing vouchers for them all . and most of that falls on the state's and the county's they stay in . 

There’s that paint roller again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/2/2019 at 7:58 AM, Mainecat said:

Lmao

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump's border wall

Source: WaPo

SAN DIEGO — Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage. 

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques. 

After cutting through the base of a single bollard, smugglers can push the steel out of the way, allowing an adult to fit through the gap. Because the bollards are so tall — and are attached only to a panel at the very top — their length makes them easier to push aside once they have been cut and are left dangling, according to engineers consulted by The Washington Post. 

The taxpayer-funded barrier — so far coming with a $10 billion price tag — was a central theme of Trump’s 2016 campaign, and he has made the project a physical symbol of his presidency, touting its construction progress in speeches, ads and tweets. Trump has increasingly boasted to crowds in recent weeks about the superlative properties of the barrier, calling it “virtually impenetrable” and likening the structure to a “Rolls-Royce” that border-crossers cannot get over, under or through.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/2019/11/01/25bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.htm

Obviously smuggling drugs and people is a problem.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Here ya go now quit yer crying

3f5a9v.jpg

All we heard before was drugs only cross at checkpoints.  :lol:  

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a badass tool, have you seen any of the sawcutters around here using it?

I used one of those in 1998.  It cut through the poured concrete foundation in really good time.  We cut a doorway through the basement when I built an addition to the house.  Kind of fun and the water kept the dust down.  

I bought a bit for our cordless sawzall that cut concrete this summer.   I'm sure Trump's big beautiful wall would be sliced and diced in no time. 

It's a shame they took so long to find this out.  I'm sure the wall is also from coast to coast by now.  One thing Trump knows is how to build a wall, believe him. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I used one of those in 1998.  It cut through the poured concrete foundation in really good time.  We cut a doorway through the basement when I built an addition to the house.  Kind of fun and the water kept the dust down.  

I bought a bit for our cordless sawzall that cut concrete this summer.   I'm sure Trump's big beautiful wall would be sliced and diced in no time. 

It's a shame they took so long to find this out.  I'm sure the wall is also from coast to coast by now.  One thing Trump knows is how to build a wall, believe him. 

Holy shit!  Holy shit!  :lol:

”The water kept the dust down.”

:lol:

”We”.

You didn’t do a fucjing thing!   :lol:

You “bought a bit” for your cordless sawzall.  A “bit”?  :lol:

Holy fucking shit!!!!  Holy fuck!

965A6C7A-B4AB-4418-8BE8-C8ADD48120C3.gif

• Thanks 1

A few bodies stacked against the wall would put a stop to the invasion. Let the word get out that the USA is shooting to kill, and the fukkers might get the message. I can't believe this country. I simply can't believe the democrat bastards. Open borders...………….the fuckin' bastards. 

I say...…………..OPEN FIRE!!!  

Let volunteers go down there and shoot wall climbers/fence climbers. 

You would get a half million guys down there!!!!

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  Holy shit!  :lol:

”The water kept the dust down.”

”We”.

You didn’t do a fucjing thing!   :lol:

You “bought a bit” for your cordless sawzall.  A “bit”?  :lol:

Holy fucking shit!!!!  Holy fuck!

965A6C7A-B4AB-4418-8BE8-C8ADD48120C3.gif

You probably haven’t used a concrete chainsaw so I’ll explain.  You hook a garden hose to is so it cools the blade and keeps the dust down. It was way less dusty than a traditional concrete saw. 

Point is your POS POTUS built a wall that an 8 year old can climb and cordless power tools can cut through. 

Be afraid those murderin, rapin Mexicans are gonna git you.