Dog>Cat

9 hours ago, Shifty said:

Faggot pant pisser triggered!!!!!!

Do you like being a failure in life? Does it suck that if you lose a twenny dollar bill, you won't be able to eat at McDonalds for the week? 

Does it suck that you have a 600CC sled, and your friends, neighbors, and co-workers think you're secretly gay?

Does your tax person ask for your w-2 tax forms, and you say which one?

Does it suck that bills are coming in, and you're having trouble paying them? 

Yes Stabby, you're a loser. 

So one of the kittens had a bad cold. Snotin and sneezin all over. I never had to wipe a cats nose before. Poor little guy. 

He was wheezing when I left the house. Not too playful right now either. I read it’s just like a human cold. Gotta ride it out for 10 days 

3B3F3957-7D94-4DB4-8022-67355F6B57D6.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

So one of the kittens had a bad cold. Snotin and sneezin all over. I never had to wipe a cats nose before. Poor little guy. 

He was wheezing when I left the house. Not too playful right now either. I read it’s just like a human cold. Gotta ride it out for 10 days 

3B3F3957-7D94-4DB4-8022-67355F6B57D6.jpeg

As far as I know, just like in humans, it is contagious. Only a matter of time before the other one gets it.

Maybe I was tricked into putting our cats (over the years) on meds, but that is what I have done in the past if the cold/sneezing continued for a few days.

https://www.petmd.com/cat/emergency/common-emergencies/e_ct_excessive_sneezing_nasal_discharge

18 minutes ago, irv said:

As far as I know, just like in humans, it is contagious. Only a matter of time before the other one gets it.

Maybe I was tricked into putting our cats (over the years) on meds, but that is what I have done in the past if the cold/sneezing continued for a few days.

https://www.petmd.com/cat/emergency/common-emergencies/e_ct_excessive_sneezing_nasal_discharge

Hey thanks Irv

Upper respiratory  infection does not sound good. He is drooling and has stuff coming out his nose and watery eyes. I hope hes ok when I get home. Maybe he will need to go to the vet.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Hey thanks Irv

Upper respiratory  infection does not sound good. He is drooling and has stuff coming out his nose and watery eyes. I hope hes ok when I get home. Maybe he will need to go to the vet.

I am no vet, Pete, but by the sounds of it, a trip to your vet is definitely necessary. I wouldn't delay it any longer than need be.

Depending on the cat, some would take the pill OK but most I usually crushed them up and mixed it/them real good in some wet/canned cat food like Fancy Feast.

Good luck. :bc:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I am no vet, Pete, but by the sounds of it, a trip to your vet is definitely necessary. I wouldn't delay it any longer than need be.

Depending on the cat, some would take the pill OK but most I usually crushed them up and mixed it/them real good in some wet/canned cat food like Fancy Feast.

Good luck. :bc:

Concur on the vet.  The drooling would concern me.  Crushed pills in chicken baby food work great.

• Like 1

Ok thanks guys. I called the vet. its $77.50 to walk in the door. They told me to contact the shelter but they are on very limited hours. Ill see how he is when I get home.

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ok thanks guys. I called the vet. its $77.50 to walk in the door. They told me to contact the shelter but they are on very limited hours. Ill see how he is when I get home.

Did the Vet say anything much when you told him how sick the cat was? Like I said, I am no vet, but I wouldn't leave this any longer than necessary, Pete. Imo, he needs to get in pronto. 

34 minutes ago, irv said:

Did the Vet say anything much when you told him how sick the cat was? Like I said, I am no vet, but I wouldn't leave this any longer than necessary, Pete. Imo, he needs to get in pronto. 

yes ok. Will do

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 8:43 PM, frenchy said:

Yes scooping it out of a sandbox in your house is so much more civilized. :lol: 

Have a cat door to the garage where their boxes reside.  They go out whenever they need. Can train them to use the toilet if you want.  They can't flush, but still...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Love my cats and dogs equally...good old Buddy is still with us...limp, fucked up teeth and everything. He’s the one that came to our back door a few years back during that cold ass winter when it seemed like it was -20 every night.

DC50FC01-A4FC-4B45-9FE8-7CB5A80C9B01.thumb.jpeg.1057702b035f41f2350a6c40e970afc7.jpeg

• Thanks 1