How dumb would you have to be to refer to a chuck eye steak as a roast???

f7ben

From your link. Angus cattle are one of the most well-known breeds in the industry. They are known for the high quality meat that they produce. This is why most of the cattle raised in the US today have some sort of angus influence in the bree

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

From your link. Angus cattle are one of the most well-known breeds in the industry. They are known for the high quality meat that they produce. This is why most of the cattle raised in the US today have some sort of angus influence in the bree

They have become the Holstein of beef cattle CUNT :finger:

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

yes but to be labled certified angus they are choice or better.  i get angus is a type of cow and about all the meat here comes from an angus cow but select cuts are not going to be labled.  it's a quick way to peruse through the meat selection

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes but to be labled certified angus they are choice or better.  i get angus is a type of cow and about all the meat here comes from an angus cow but select cuts are not going to be labled.  it's a quick way to peruse through the meat selection

US beef is shit. You should try Canadian beef. Much much better.

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I cook a tremendous steak and yours was probably covered in feces. The special "Momo's 57 sauce". :lol:

You are an extremely sick sick individual Sheepshitforbrains :finger3: and a Sodomite 

22 hours ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

CHUCK EYE.JPG

Stopped by Meijer to grab these for dinner last night since it was the topic of the day.  Only had ones labeled as "center cut" for $5.99 /  lb.   Got me a couple Filets instead.  Yum!

FILET COOKED.JPG

FILET RAW.JPG

ASPARAGUS.JPG

3 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

Stopped by Meijer to grab these for dinner last night since it was the topic of the day.  Only had ones labeled as "center cut" for $5.99 /  lb.   Got me a couple Filets instead.  Yum!

FILET COOKED.JPG

they look like momo's kidneys

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Striploin for steak, and Top Sirloin at least 6 pounds on the bbq rotttttttesserie for roasts. Chuck the rest in the garbage.

OMFG :lol: sirloin steak lolz

you've got to be the dumbest cocksucker here. Sirloin is the most bland garbage cut on the cow. No marbling , no fat....no bone

You're a fucking woman