Another Techy Question

Just now, f7ben said:

Weird , I copied it and sent it again. I show it twice now in our conversation string

Got it now both times.. That will work great. If you can't get the cable out easily I just buy some more.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Weird , I copied it and sent it again. I show it twice now in our conversation string

Got it now both times.. That will work great. If you can't get the cable out easily I just buy some more.

Edited by XCR1250

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'll take the antennas down tomorrow and see about pulling the cable. It should be easy enough but until I get up there I wont know. That would be cool if this works for you. I would have just taken it all down and likely tossed it eventually

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll take the antennas down tomorrow and see about pulling the cable. It should be easy enough but until I get up there I wont know. That would be cool if this works for you. I would have just taken it all down and likely tossed it eventually

No, I really appreciate it. Jackie has the same phone and the Booster I have now is worthless.