FBI reopening investigation into Clinton's emails use!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no more corrupt than others in Washington. if you have this notion that everybody in DC is on the up and up, and doesn't discuss topics on non-gov sites and/or devices, I have a bridge to sell you. welcome to 2016 buddy! what do you think we'd find if trump's, or other's e-mails were exposed? cookie recipes?

Are trumps emails full of government  classified info?

if you honestly can't see what the Clinton foundation is for then there's something wrong with you 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no more corrupt than others in Washington. if you have this notion that everybody in DC is on the up and up, and doesn't discuss topics on non-gov sites and/or devices, I have a bridge to sell you. welcome to 2016 buddy! what do you think we'd find if trump's, or other's e-mails were exposed? cookie recipes?

You got proof of that.   Not saying it doesn't happen but when caught they should be prosecuted.   Govt officials should be held to the same standard our Military is when it comes to confidential or top secret information.   She wasn't.......YET. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention highmark's topic title is wrong.....

Pretty damn close.   FoxNews, CNN and MSNBC all said almost exactly what my title is.

CNN FBI reopens Clinton Email probe. (CNN)FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Friday the bureau is reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's personal email server, a surprise development 11 days ahead of the election.

FBI reopens investigation into Hillary Clinton’s
use of private email server

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

btw I thought the fbi and the Clintons were bed buddies? :dunno:

I'm thinking that Comey has decided that he doesn't want to go down in a ball of fire for her.

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Apparently your reading comprehension sucks.  I have said all along that DC is corrupt, yet you respond with this?  Maybe you should stop being complacent and acceptable of this type of behavior. 

BTW, she is more corrupt than others in Washington.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You got proof of that.   Not saying it doesn't happen but when caught they should be prosecuted.   Govt officials should be held to the same standard our Military is when it comes to confidential or top secret information.   She wasn't.......YET. 

here are a few off the top of my head....

Romney, powell, walker, palin, rice, perry, jeb bush, Rubio, christie

in addition, Romney had everyone delete everything, even hard drives when he was governor. bush and co lost 22 million e-mails. the list of this goes on and on and on and I'd bet you didn't say a word about any of this. but when Hillary does it? it's the end of civilization.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

looks like they were not Clinton e-mails....lmao

Link????

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here are a few off the top of my head....

Romney, powell, walker, palin, rice, perry, jeb bush, Rubio, christie

in addition, Romney had everyone delete everything, even hard drives when he was governor. bush and co lost 22 million e-mails. the list of this goes on and on and on and I'd bet you didn't say a word about any of this. but when Hillary does it? it's the end of civilization.

Go team!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are a special kind of beat off. 

WASHINGTON -- Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case -- one federal official said they numbered in the thousands -- potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&mtrref=t.co&_r=0

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

How much do you want to bet that if Hillary was to be indicted next week, everyone here who was going to vote for her still will?

:lmao:

fucking idiots getting all excited over some recently found e-mails. hey, I bet there are a few more people that have e-mails from Hillary on their devices too. start another investigation! lock her up!

:lmao: