"The most important document you may ever read"

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

Seriously, has his blathering the past decade or so changed a single mind other than push a fence rider over towards conservatism, Trump, republican, libertarianism....... ? 

Does he know that people like him, Spin, SnowBeavis, etc are the exact reason why Trump will get re-elected? 

A reason yes but exact reason???? :dunno: , nobody has taken anything serious the senile Fuck has posted for years 

Edited by Momorider

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Zambroski. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Edmo. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skidooski. Options 

You morons should read the bipartisan senate report. If you have no clue what bipartisan means google it.

because you are a bias blind as fuck cunt who can't even see it .

now please block me to you little bitch 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I think we've been down this road before.

Page 2.

VI. (U) NO EVIDENCE OF CHANGED VOTES OR MANIPULATED VOTE TALLIES.... 38

Page 38

VI. (U) NO EVIDENCE OF CHANGED VOTES OR MANIPULATED VOTE TALLIES (U) In its review, the Committee has seen no indications that votes were changed, vote tallying systems were manipulated, or that any voter registration data was altered or deleted, although the Committee and IC's insight is limited. Pol! workers and voting monitors did not report widespread suspicious activity surrounding the 2016 election. DHS Assistant Secretary Jeanette Manfra said in the Committee's open hearing in June 2017 that "1 want to reiterate that we do have confidence in the overall integrity of our electoral system because our voting infrastructure is fundamentally resilient." Further, all three witnesses in that hearing—Ms. Manfra, Dr. Files, and FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Bill Priestap—agreed that they had no evidence that votes themselves were changed in any way in the 2016 election.

that's it now you are on the ignore list . how dare you slap his own link up side his face like that . 

not that it will.make a bit of diff in his eyes the opiniin headline is tve olnly bait he has any interest in 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I never saw 1 . 

You might have, and not known it. But to sway an election with memes and Facebook ads is a bit of a stretch. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

I'll bet money that MC never read it and was merely told how to react by DUH.

If you find somebody to take that bet.  Send them my way after words. K?

I need to unload some priceless heirlooms...for cheap!  

• Platinum Contributing Member

1. Its called the world wide web.   Unless govt plans on stopping basic social media communications from anywhere outside the US there will forever more be "foreign influence" attempts at EVERYONE'S elections around the world.

2. We have upwards of 30 million people in our country illegally.   These people I'm sure talk politics with citizens from time to time.   That's not "foreign influence?"  

3. Obama used US taxpayer money to try and influence the election of an ally.  :lol:  

4. Its likely no country in the world has meddled and will continue to meddle in foreign elections more than the US.