Names of people in the List of Corrupt democrats

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is this where I list the 180 in the Reagan administration....and the ones actually convicted?

The difference is the simple fact that you are voting to keep this establishment corruption going others are voting it out. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Are you really this stupid or is it an act?

Tell me how voting for hillary is your single contribution toward removing corruption in washington? 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is this where I list the 180 in the Reagan administration....and the ones actually convicted?

Elaborate on the relevance of this to the current election MC

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election Reagan is not in this election .....

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The continued list:

Snowrider 

Snowslinger 

Mainecat

AFJ/Spin whatever cause nobody cares

RevKev/ Doodude dupe

:lol:

They're all too stupid to be corrupt.  That's why the have people watch over them and hold them accountable weekly.  So, they just root for their "heros" that are corrupt.  Poor pathetic posers.  

Makes you wonder though...why would you pose to be a corrupt, conniving liar?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This thread is dumb. 

Just trying to make sure that the individuals responsible for the manipulation and corruption of the primary get remembered.  Because these people just don't go away.  They get jobs and continue the corruption.  We need to remove these people from positions of influence.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just trying to make sure that the individuals responsible for the manipulation and corruption of the primary get remembered.  Because these people just don't go away.  They get jobs and continue the corruption.  We need to remove these people from positions of influence.

Where is the list of R's to go with it?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Where is the list of R's to go with it?

There definitely is a bunch of corrupt R's.  It seems like all the conservatives on this forum are effectively removing the corrupt R's, but I can't say the same about the left.  I will do better to get some R names out there as well.  Do you have any deceptive Republicans in mind?