Who's In....

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My premiums went up  about 15%

Dont know what mine did...  doesnt matter much to me as people that use electricity pay for it.  If my health insurance cost more, they just pay more for electricity.

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Dont know what mine did...  doesnt matter much to me as people that use electricity pay for it.  If my health insurance cost more they just pay more for electricity

Labor input is probably the lowest cost of inputs for a power company.

my wife got let go short time ago . have been looking in to cobra and open enrolment . at this point we are looking at 2g a mo with a 3500 deduct with cobra or 1200 a mo with a 15g deduct with open enrolment .both mid 40s good health .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

my wife got let go short time ago . have been looking in to cobra and open enrolment . at this point we are looking at 2g a mo with a 3500 deduct with cobra or 1200 a mo with a 15g deduct with open enrolment .both mid 40s good health .

It's complete fucking insanity ,dude .  A lot of people just don't realize how bad it is as their employer is picking up most of the tab .  Wait till that ends , cause it's going to .  :bc:

no shit we are just going to go cobra for now . not to worried we have stashed a decent amount over the yrs in medical spending account and we can use that. if she decides to start working freelance again I may look in to re starting the plan I had for me and my guys before . I quit it few yrs back and am just giving the guys 350 a mo to cover insurance cuz they all were getting from spouse. but now 1 guys wife is loosing coverage at work and 1 is getting a early parole in the forum of a divorce. lucky fucker    

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's complete fucking insanity ,dude .  A lot of people just don't realize how bad it is as their employer is picking up most of the tab .  Wait till that ends , cause it's going to .  :bc:

Yep