Trump signs

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was down to philly area just last week and I know what I saw on the way down and there. sbyl.

I thought you said ne pa.  Philly is what I consider se pa.  Oh no doubt then you saw equal in fact I'd believe it if you said Hillary more than Trump in Philly.  And besides that, how many signs did you see on 81, northeast extension turnpike, east west turnpike until you got to philthy?  Prolly not such a hot spot for campain signs I wouldn't think.  

So, how dangerous do you think it would be to steal a Trump sign vs Hillary sign? I was on a kayaking trip to Old Forge two weekends ago and every time we ran shuttle, someone wanted to steal a Trump sign. 

I had to be Dad. "No fucking way am I stopping to truck so you can get shot stealing a Trump sign."

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So, how dangerous do you think it would be to steal a Trump sign vs Hillary sign? I was on a kayaking trip to Old Forge two weekends ago and every time we ran shuttle, someone wanted to steal a Trump sign. 

I had to be Dad. "No fucking way am I stopping to truck so you can get shot stealing a Trump sign."

lol, good idea, old forge area most are armed, lots of bears in that area.. Good time kayaking in OF??

37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

lol, good idea, old forge area most are armed, lots of bears in that area.. Good time kayaking in OF??

Yeah, The bottom Moose is a great run. A fair bit of carnage even though the water was low this year. Our group was fine but there were a bunch of broken paddles, people who thought they were going to drown and one woman spend an hour pinned in her boat until rescue personnel could help. Usually Moose fest is a class V river and class V party with really cold weather. This year the party was mellow, the weather was warm and the river was running in the middle range. I've been there years when they had a lot of broken bones at the last drop. One year it seemed like 1/4 of the people were wearing some form of bandage at the bar on Saturday night. It's pretty much the last big festival of the year so people tend to hit it hard.

So I guess we could have upped the difficulty level by dodging angry Trump supporters bullets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, The bottom Moose is a great run. A fair bit of carnage even though the water was low this year. Our group was fine but there were a bunch of broken paddles, people who thought they were going to drown and one woman spend an hour pinned in her boat until rescue personnel could help. Usually Moose fest is a class V river and class V party with really cold weather. This year the party was mellow, the weather was warm and the river was running in the middle range. I've been there years when they had a lot of broken bones at the last drop. One year it seemed like 1/4 of the people were wearing some form of bandage at the bar on Saturday night. It's pretty much the last big festival of the year so people tend to hit it hard.

So I guess we could have upped the difficulty level by dodging angry Trump supporters bullets.

Knew you were no Canadain the Star would support Trump was the massive give away :guzzle: Fraud 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, pjameven said:

no way...I live in the Syracuse area and drive all over central New York....I don't even know what a Hillary sign looks like...I'll admit I don't drive thru the inner city of Syracuse as much.....nothing but Trump signs everywhere...Northern NY is Trump country as well...that's a fact....anyone in the Rochester, Albany or Buffalo area?  I would be curious to know what the percentage of Hillary to Trump signs are there...

I travel from Jersey to my place in Old Forge.......going through Albany.  It's an easy 10 t0 1 for Trump signs entire way.

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

my works trump sign has been stolen 5 times ..lol..Got to love working in the hood..

A guy on my route had his stolen and now he puts axle grease on the back of the sign....next theif will have a nice greasy car interior.

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

NY always goes blue because of NYC. We should give that city to NJ and then earthquake both NYC & NJ into the Atlantic ocean.

That's a little extreme....but I wouldn't mind the eastern half of Jersey blown away.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I was down to philly area just last week and I know what I saw on the way down and there. sbyl.

That's because of the blacks in Philly....If you're honest you'd admit there are way many more Trump signs overall. Really...what enthusiasm could there possibly be for Clinton...she's been around for 30 years and hasn't done shit and will sell this country down the river to the highest donor. What a POS

17 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's because of the blacks in Philly....If you're honest you'd admit there are way many more Trump signs overall. Really...what enthusiasm could there possibly be for Clinton...she's been around for 30 years and hasn't done shit and will sell this country down the river to the highest donor. What a POS

i said near philly. the areas i was in was predominately white, upper class. it's predominantly republican area too i suspect. surely you're not surprised that many well-to-do, moderate, smart republicans would be too embarrased to put a trump sign in their yards? now other areas, like old forge and parts of nj that are littered with low iq voters, i have no problem believing that.

christ i bet silver spooner and his trust fund daddy don't even advertise it :lmao:

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i said near philly. the areas i was in was predominately white, upper class. it's predominantly republican area too i suspect. surely you're not surprised that many well-to-do, moderate, smart republicans would be too embarrased to put a trump sign in their yards? now other areas, like old forge and parts of nj that are littered with low iq voters, i have no problem believing that.

christ i bet silver spooner and his trust fund daddy don't even advertise it :lmao:

:lies: