Trump signs

461 mile round trip from central NY to Western PA saw over 100 Trump signs and 1 yes just 1 slithery sign, what's up with that blownlightbulbrider, supporters ashamed to show support for your beloved candidate?

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd hate to be a manufacturer of campaign signs this election. I see but a few, and about equal hillary vs trump. including thru central NY and eastern PA. :news: 

For a blue state which Maine is. I've seen more Trump signs than Clinton.

I see many more Trump signs than hrc signs, 40 or 50 to one I'd guess, but see many areas  with no signs for either, the tv adds for hrc have been probably 20 or 30 to one over Trump though.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd hate to be a manufacturer of campaign signs this election. I see but a few, and about equal hillary vs trump. including thru central NY and eastern PA. :news: 

no way...I live in the Syracuse area and drive all over central New York....I don't even know what a Hillary sign looks like...I'll admit I don't drive thru the inner city of Syracuse as much.....nothing but Trump signs everywhere...Northern NY is Trump country as well...that's a fact....anyone in the Rochester, Albany or Buffalo area?  I would be curious to know what the percentage of Hillary to Trump signs are there...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, pjameven said:

no way...I live in the Syracuse area and drive all over central New York....I don't even know what a Hillary sign looks like...I'll admit I don't drive thru the inner city of Syracuse as much.....nothing but Trump signs everywhere...Northern NY is Trump country as well...that's a fact....anyone in the Rochester, Albany or Buffalo area?  I would be curious to know what the percentage of Hillary to Trump signs are there...

Right on, i'm in Syracuse as well and and work in the city, near the corner of Erie and Geddes st. I also travel the state daily. I saw my first Hillary sign yesterday on my way home on Fremont rd in East Syracuse..Out front of the IBEW union hall..lol.. Ive seen thousands of Trump signs throughout the state..

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

461 mile round trip from central NY to Western PA saw over 100 Trump signs and 1 yes just 1 slithery sign, what's up with that blownlightbulbrider, supporters ashamed to show support for your beloved candidate?

I've noticed the same thing in my area.   Lots of Trump signs, ZERO Hillary signs and my country is very Democrat.  Reality is as far as election results probably means nothing, as far as proud of who you support it speaks volumes.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Right on, i'm in Syracuse as well and and work in the city, near the corner of Erie and Geddes st. I also travel the state daily. I saw my first Hillary sign yesterday on my way home on Fremont rd in East Syracuse..Out front of the IBEW union hall..lol.. Ive seen thousands of Trump signs throughout the state..

oh yeah, I wasn't counting the union halls...she must have all of New York City voting for her for the polls to be counting New York as a lock for her....Slinger will be along soon to tell us we are wrong, even though we live here...lol

Just now, pjameven said:

oh yeah, I wasn't counting the union halls...she must have all of New York City voting for her for the polls to be counting New York as a lock for her....Slinger will be along soon to tell us we are wrong, even though we live here...lol

my works trump sign has been stolen 5 times ..lol..Got to love working in the hood..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

my works trump sign has been stolen 5 times ..lol..Got to love working in the hood..

And that's a nice little analogy for how this election was given to us too.

And beats the fuck outa me where all the Hillary supporters are.  Hidden under their rocks I guess.  I don't do a lot of looking but I see a lot of Trump signs.  A few for Johnson.  But they were probably placed in the wrong yards because the owners couldn't remember where they lived after they walked down their driveway with the sign. :lol:  But, I can't recall any Hillary signs.  I'm sure I've seen one...somewhere.  But Trump signs are pretty frequent.  Again....WHERE ARE THESE "INTELLECTUAL ELITES"?

Oh.....

Image result for black lives matter wrong sign

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, pjameven said:

NY always goes blue because of NYC. We should give that city to NJ and then earthquake both NYC & NJ into the Atlantic ocean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pjameven said:

My observations were from halfway between Syracuse and Rochester NY west through buffalo to Warren Pa

The thing is there aren't a lot of people who ambitiously support Hillary while there are a fair amount that do Trump. 

However, youll find on election day that Hillary is still going to win by a decent margin just because she isn't Trump. This election shows even more clearly people are voting between the lesser of two evils, at least who they think is the lesser one... 

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

The thing is there aren't a lot of people who ambitiously support Hillary while there are a fair amount that do Trump. 

However, youll find on election day that Hillary is still going to win by a decent margin just because she isn't Trump. This election shows even more clearly people are voting between the lesser of two evils, at least who they think is the lesser one... 

If the trends with these sign are a try feeling of the candidates it might be a blood bath Nov 8, could be a November surprise for slithery

1 hour ago, pjameven said:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I've noticed the same thing in my area.   Lots of Trump signs, ZERO Hillary signs and my country is very Democrat.  Reality is as far as election results probably means nothing, as far as proud of who you support it speaks volumes.  

Snot is a lying ultra hack don't believe anything that clown posts :guzzle:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So fucking stupid you can't read the signs. :news:

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I travel through NY ,NJ, and PA. and the most hrc. signs I have seen are in my own area and it's still probably 25 to 1 Trump.

Same here, although I will say it's more like 25 to 3 Trump.  Soon as you get into stroudsburg/eastburg city limits, is where the Cliton/Cain signs start showing up on a regular basis.  Have you heard the Joe Biden commercial on the radio yet on how one of the reasons Hillary is the right choice is because her dad played football for Penn State? GMAFB  Oh yeah that's reason enough I guess, if your a punk kid and mommy and daddy are currently paying your ride to Penn State and all I could see how that'd be grounds for voting her in.  Who writes some of these campain slogans I wonder?