Owned to the Maximum Max!

Anler

Hillary voter - "I supported Bernie because I liked his ideas ....now I support Hillary who is everything Bernie railed against because DONALD TRUMP IS EVIL AND SCARY"

Trump voter - "I supported Kasich because I liked his calm demeanor ......now I support Trump even though he is exactly the opposite BECAUSE HILLARY IS EVIL AND SCARY"

This is why our country is fucked folks .....people with zero brains like Slinger gobbling up propaganda and begging for more

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

My bestie, youre a dick... :lol: Slinger and Creepr are the freeloaders from what I can see... tho they despise each other, they are birds of a feather as far as i can see... :whistle:

Hey ! that was over the TOP!

14517585_1342266695806551_6340023429501284670_n.jpg?oh=66b213e4b2df3b261d08f105a048728d&oe=5888EF0D

59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're as transparent as glass. you know damn well a Hillary presidency would be MUCH better than a trump, and you also know the other two candidates have 0 chance. but like a big pussy, you're going to lay low so you won't come remotely close to looking like a Hillary supporter. it also gives you carte blanche to bash everything for the next 4 years "waaaaah, I didn't vote for her".

Good ole snot. Passing off opinion as fact.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hillary voter - "I supported Bernie because I liked his ideas ....now I support Hillary who is everything Bernie railed against because DONALD TRUMP IS EVIL AND SCARY"

Trump voter - "I supported Kasich because I liked his calm demeanor ......now I support Trump even though he is exactly the opposite BECAUSE HILLARY IS EVIL AND SCARY"

This is why our country is fucked folks .....people with zero brains like Slinger gobbling up propaganda and begging for more

You know what dude, its like talking to the wall. I really cant understand how someone can do an absolute 180 in political ideology and defend their decision based on the lesser evil of two shitty candidates.

Its like Lizzy Borden and Ted Bundy are running for president. Well you know Ted killed women so I cant support someone who treats women like that. Its Abhorrent!

Lizzy killed her family, I cant support someone who treat their family like that. Im voting for Ted. At least he wasnt related to those women. Lizzy has no family values.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Link?    and your selective outrage is laughable.

I'm not the one who said they paid no taxes you are, you prove it.   I have zero outrage over people paying or not paying taxes while following the tax laws. You however constantly cried about the 47%ers who paid no fed. taxes and you just posted many millionaires who pay no fed. taxes.  You just proved the point you fought so hard against, that the rich do in fact get away with paying no taxes just like you get away free here.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not the one who said they paid no taxes you are, you prove it.   I have zero outrage over people paying or not paying taxes while following the tax laws. You however constantly cried about the 47%ers who paid no fed. taxes and you just posted many millionaires who pay no fed. taxes.  You just proved the point you fought so hard against, that the rich do in fact get away with paying no taxes just like you get away free here.

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So all of the people on that list haven't paid taxes for 18 years?  Rangel probably never, but the rest?     And actually a lot of people made money in the Carter years.

Link to trump not paying tax for 18 years,

As far as the libs try google.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Link to trump not paying tax for 18 years,

As far as the libs try google.

It was asked of him and he said it was because he was smart. Remember that? Not hard to figure out he lost nearly a billion dollars so he can carry that loss over a number of years (legally) I have zero problem with him being a 47%er, you do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger has 500 hundred posts - your new friend :lol: has 2500 :snack:and your other bestie :lmao: has 1200. :thumb:

Funny as fuck you think you now define who is and who isn't freeloading. Shows your extreme bias and ignorance to boot 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Funny as fuck you think you now define who is and who isn't freeloading. Shows your extreme bias and ignorance to boot 

Yo fuckface - Slinger already said he's gonna pay.  Now STFU amd follow someone else around the forum.  Better yet - if you don't have anything to add - you should move on :thumb:. And FTR - I do define the freeloaders :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo fuckface - Slinger already said he's gonna pay.  Now STFU amd follow someone else around the forum.  Better yet - if you don't have anything to add - you should move on :thumb:. And FTR - I do define the freeloaders :bc: 

You define "Hack" and that's about it dipshit. I'll post how, where and when I choose 

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was asked of him and he said it was because he was smart. Remember that? Not hard to figure out he lost nearly a billion dollars so he can carry that loss over a number of years (legally) I have zero problem with him being a 47%er, you do.

And Hillery lost 6 Billion of taxpayers money, yet you're more concerned about Trump losing his own money, as far as the 47%,?  I'd have no problem if they'd just Shut up about how bad they have it and stop whining about the people that pays the bills for them.

Dayton, hides his trust fund in SD to avoid MN taxes http://www.twincities.com/2011/06/18/joe-soucheray-soak-the-rich-thats-daytons-trust-fund-talking/

Franken dodged tax 17 states     http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2009/02/al_franken_yet.html

Kerry
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john-kerry-saves-500000-b_n_656985.html

Jesse Jackson Jr.
The former Representative (D–IL) pled guilty on Feb. 20, 2013 for fraudulently obtaining $750,000 of funds from his election campaign, and his wife, Sandra Jackson, pled guilty to one count of tax fraud for covering up the receipt of those funds from 2006 to 2011. Jesse was sentenced to 30 months in prison, while his wife was sentenced to one year.

Tom Daschle
The former Democratic senator from South Dakota "unintentionally" failed to pay taxes on the free use of a car and driver for several years, for which he paid $128,203 in back taxes and $11,964 in interest in January 2009. He said that he had become aware in 2008 of the fact that the service valued at more than $250,000 over three years.

Geithner Touts Tackling Tax Evaders After Failing to Pay Own Taxes
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/03/geithner-touts-tackling-tax-evaders-failing-pay-taxes.html

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course you do, they are the base of the liberal party, along with dead , felons and illegal voters

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

And Hillery lost 6 Billion of taxpayers money, yet you're more concerned about Trump losing his own money, as far as the 47%,?  I'd have no problem if they'd just Shut up about how bad they have it and stop whining about the people that pays the bills for them.

Dayton, hides his trust fund in SD to avoid MN taxes http://www.twincities.com/2011/06/18/joe-soucheray-soak-the-rich-thats-daytons-trust-fund-talking/

Franken dodged tax 17 states     http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2009/02/al_franken_yet.html

Kerry
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john-kerry-saves-500000-b_n_656985.html

Jesse Jackson Jr.
The former Representative (D–IL) pled guilty on Feb. 20, 2013 for fraudulently obtaining $750,000 of funds from his election campaign, and his wife, Sandra Jackson, pled guilty to one count of tax fraud for covering up the receipt of those funds from 2006 to 2011. Jesse was sentenced to 30 months in prison, while his wife was sentenced to one year.

Tom Daschle
The former Democratic senator from South Dakota "unintentionally" failed to pay taxes on the free use of a car and driver for several years, for which he paid $128,203 in back taxes and $11,964 in interest in January 2009. He said that he had become aware in 2008 of the fact that the service valued at more than $250,000 over three years.

Geithner Touts Tackling Tax Evaders After Failing to Pay Own Taxes
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/03/geithner-touts-tackling-tax-evaders-failing-pay-taxes.html

Read this slowly and try to get it through your pea sized brain I HAVE ZERO CONSERN ABOUT TRUMP NOT PAYING TAXES OR LOSING MONEY, ZERO.  I just laugh at the fact a guy like you who cries constantly about the 47%er's and how much the rich have to pay is now alright with a guy who is a 47%er and says the tax code favors the rich and he and he alone can fix it.

Not to mention all the things he said about Bush and the Iraq war, that you always call others libtards for saying.

I don't support hrc. and I agree with most everything Trump has said, Mexico paying for the wall, what he said about J McCain, and NATO are  what I disagree with.

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Link to 18 years? 

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Read this slowly and try to get it through your pea sized brain I HAVE ZERO CONSERN ABOUT TRUMP NOT PAYING TAXES OR LOSING MONEY, ZERO.  I just laugh at the fact a guy like you who cries constantly about the 47%er's and how much the rich have to pay is now alright with a guy who is a 47%er and says the tax code favors the rich and he and he alone can fix it.

Not to mention all the things he said about Bush and the Iraq war, that you always call others libtards for saying.

I don't support hrc. and I agree with most everything Trump has said, Mexico paying for the wall, what he said about J McCain, and NATO are  what I disagree with.

Where did I say i was alright with it? I'm just pointing out the lefts ( and yours) hypocrisy at whining about the amount the EVIL rich pay while they ignore the facts about how little their voting base  ( and many of their heros ) pay in tax,