Owned to the Maximum Max!

Anler

almost as funny as the former anti-occupy WS people now crying about wall street.

btw, I guarantee all occupiers voted for Bernie in the primary, as I did, but now realize what must be done. so pussies like anler can crawl back under their bed and relax another 11 days, no need to worry about the trump presidency you're pretending to be ok with. you remind me of union boy snake, crying about unions and hiding in his house come picket time, but happy to accept the bennies the picketers got for him. :news: 

btw....

WE GOT THIS 

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Another cocktail democrat ^^^^

quit stealing someone else's line. besides, it's wrong. it's a damn good thing all the history in this place is lost, as I'd have a field day finding your and others comments against the ws occupiers. amongst a lot of other things, like loving you some trump :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

almost as funny as the former anti-occupy WS people now crying about wall street.

btw, I guarantee all occupiers voted for Bernie in the primary, as I did, but now realize what must be done. so pussies like anler can crawl back under their bed and relax another 11 days, no need to worry about the trump presidency you're pretending to be ok with. you remind me of union boy snake, crying about unions and hiding in his house come picket time, but happy to accept the bennies the picketers got for him. :news: 

btw....

WE GOT THIS 

Exactly the entire point you fucking retard! "Oh when Hillary and the dems were running the dog and pony show for the primaries, me and other really insightful libs were voting for Bernie. Now that they have rigged that we are just going to vote for the bitch that supports everything we were against because... we are smarter than you".. Holy fucking brain dead dude...

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

btw....

WE GOT THIS 

Bingo!!!!  Anar has gone full retard on Hillary.  Completely ignoring the ramifications of Dump.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

quit stealing someone else's line. besides, it's wrong. it's a damn good thing all the history in this place is lost, as I'd have a field day finding your and others comments against the ws occupiers. amongst a lot of other things, like loving you some trump :lol: 

Save your breath, you are voting for huma and hillary, 2 women who have constantly been the victims of abusive, cheating men.  WOO HOO. Lets make them head up the free world!!!  Sounds like the perfect cocktail liberal plan.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Bingo!!!!  Anar has gone full retard on Hillary.  Completely ignoring the ramifications of Dump.  

Im going to cut you some slack because you have always been in support of Hillary. Slinger on the other hand is a blue Romney flip flopper... Disgusting really

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Exactly the entire point you fucking retard! "Oh when Hillary and the dems were running the dog and pony show for the primaries, me and other really insightful libs were voting for Bernie. Now that they have rigged that we are just going to vote for the bitch that supports everything we were against because... we are smarter than you".. Holy fucking brain dead dude...

you're as transparent as glass. you know damn well a Hillary presidency would be MUCH better than a trump, and you also know the other two candidates have 0 chance. but like a big pussy, you're going to lay low so you won't come remotely close to looking like a Hillary supporter. it also gives you carte blanche to bash everything for the next 4 years "waaaaah, I didn't vote for her".

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're as transparent as glass. you know damn well a Hillary presidency would be MUCH better than a trump, and you also know the other two candidates have 0 chance. but like a big pussy, you're going to lay low so you won't come remotely close to looking like a Hillary supporter. it also gives you carte blanche to bash everything for the next 4 years "waaaaah, I didn't vote for her".

Why would someone have to bash the perfect candidate.  Would it be because she is a corrupt politician?

I wouldn't be surprised if analer even pulls the Hillary lever behind the curtain :news:

I bet his wife does as do several wives on here :snack:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I am not a Trump supporter dick head. Unlike you I dont sell out my principles and integrity because the media told me i have to. 

Just now, Anler said:

I am not a Trump supporter dick head. Unlike you I dont sell out my principles and integrity because the media told me i have to. 

Idealism vs reality :thumb:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Save your breath, you are voting for huma and hillary, 2 women who have constantly been the victims of abusive, cheating men.  WOO HOO. Lets make them head up the free world!!!  Sounds like the perfect cocktail liberal plan.

save my breath? at least I am honest and have the balls to admit when I make a change and explain why. which in this case, was fucking obvious. how many other people, including dyed-in-red repukes, do you think said "I'm not voting for Hillary" a year ago, and then changed their mind after seeing the freak that YOU helped put on the stage? the freak you now pretend you didn't want? :lmao: 

save my breath? at least I am honest and have the balls to admit when I make a change and explain why. which in this case, was fucking obvious. how many other people, including dyed-in-red repukes, do you think said "I'm not voting for Hillary" a year ago, and then changed their mind after seeing the freak that YOU helped put on the stage? the freak you now pretend you didn't want? :lmao: 

Hey, you should just vote for another establishment politician.  You have been doing it all your life, why stop now.

Just now, racer254 said:

All the while, you fluff guys like mc, mp and slinger?  snowbeavis the FLUFFER

Shut up stupid. 

When Bernie was popular - who'd you lie about voting for?  When Dump was popular - who'd you support?  You're all over the map and so fucking dumb all you do is cheer for whatever or whoever is currently popular on the forum.  :nuts:

MN Momo, Momo, Sludge, and creeper are your forum bro's :lol: Great group :lmao: