Owned to the Maximum Max!

Anler

On 10/28/2016 at 9:09 AM, f7ben said:

Hillary voter - "I supported Bernie because I liked his ideas ....now I support Hillary who is everything Bernie railed against because DONALD TRUMP IS EVIL AND SCARY"

Trump voter - "I supported Kasich because I liked his calm demeanor ......now I support Trump even though he is exactly the opposite BECAUSE HILLARY IS EVIL AND SCARY"

This is why our country is fucked folks .....people with zero brains like Slinger gobbling up propaganda and begging for more

BOOM!

On 10/28/2016 at 9:18 AM, Anler said:

You know what dude, its like talking to the wall. I really cant understand how someone can do an absolute 180 in political ideology and defend their decision based on the lesser evil of two shitty candidates.

Its like Lizzy Borden and Ted Bundy are running for president. Well you know Ted killed women so I cant support someone who treats women like that. Its Abhorrent!

Lizzy killed her family, I cant support someone who treat their family like that. Im voting for Ted. At least he wasnt related to those women. Lizzy has no family values.

Lacking in integrity and morals is a much bigger concern than which of the two idiots will be in office. The fact people don't see that is disgusting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not necessarily, and you forgot the word "total" in there.

exactly ...this wouldnt be the first time momo put his lack of comprehension on display though