What would you do if this happened to your wife or GF?

jtssrx

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You know who's okay with "sucker punching" though, to the point of offering to pay their legal fees, right?????  Is that the reason you support the guy?

https://time.com/4256809/donald-trump-l/

Well if you think Trump supporters are engaging in as much violence as the TDS crowd, I guess there’s no point in my trying to convince you.  Your mind is made up.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well if you think Trump supporters are engaging in as much violence as the TDS crowd, I guess there’s no point in my trying to convince you.  Your mind is made up.

Have you ever been to a Trump rally? 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Have you ever been to a Trump rally? 

No, but have had some friends go to one in Hartford.  He said the cops made everyone get in a single line to go in one entrance, instead of the 4 sides like any other event.  This allowed the protesters to spit, harass, punch and kick the people going into the venue.  Pretty bush league behavior if you askj me. You ever been?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No, but have had some friends go to one in Hartford.  He said the cops made everyone get in a single line to go in one entrance, instead of the 4 sides like any other event.  This allowed the protesters to spit, harass, punch and kick the people going into the venue.  Pretty bush league behavior if you askj me. You ever been?

No I dont participate in that stuff. Trump or anyone else. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just try to look at things objectively before sailing right to butthurt island.  Lots of fake news videos out there designed to guthook people's emotions so for all I know so far this video could be a set up.  There was a video just last week of a "crazy liberal lady" at an AOC event that turned out to be a Trumpster, but not before guthooking the clown posse. 

Liar.