What would you do if this happened to your wife or GF?

jtssrx

Just now, Anler said:

Day late and a dollar short there chief. We already know that Moe would have pulled his .45 and taken the skinny prick out. Now go gobble momos cock!

ah, you don't like being called out Anler??

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Day late and a dollar short there chief. We already know that Moe would have pulled his .45 and taken the skinny prick out. Now go gobble momos cock!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

why is the left so physically violent..

fuckin pussies

Its even worse than that, they dont fight fair.  4-5-6 on 1?!  GMAFB.  This is the mentality of the left.  By any means necessary.  Cops need to start busting their skulls.

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If I found out my wife was a Trumpster, I suppose I’d try not to hit her but it’d be tough for sure.  

You’d consider hitting someone over their political beliefs?  Real stand up mother fucker you are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’d consider hitting someone over their political beliefs?  Real stand up mother fucker you are.

Left is great at it 

violent mother fuckers 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“Consider” makes it sound like I’d mull it over for 20 minutes weighing the pros and cons.  The initial shock of having her go from being social justice warrior to being sucked into the Trump cult would be a lot to process, all at once ya know.  Plus she has asked me to smack her if she ever starts spouting the Trump propaganda so perhaps there’s more to our relationship than you understand.  

As for the OP’s video there’s really no way to tell whether this girl was hit for being a Trumpster.  It looks like it was a girl that hit her??  If so, they could be acquaintances from way back.  She might have stolen the guy she was with from the other girl.  You don’t know.  

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

“Consider” makes it sound like I’d mull it over for 20 minutes weighing the pros and cons.  The initial shock of having her go from being social justice warrior to being sucked into the Trump cult would be a lot to process, all at once ya know.  Plus she has asked me to smack her if she ever starts spouting the Trump propaganda so perhaps there’s more to our relationship than you understand.  

As for the OP’s video there’s really no way to tell whether this girl was hit for being a Trumpster.  It looks like it was a girl that hit her??  If so, they could be acquaintances from way back.  She might have stolen the guy she was with from the other girl.  You don’t know.  

How many antifa losers do you need to see video of sucker punching and ganging up on people just going to a Trump rally before you admit what is happening?  I guess by your deflections, you’re ok with their behavior?  Good to know.  Its half the reason I support the guy, because of liars and losers arrayed against him.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many antifa losers do you need to see video of sucker punching and ganging up on people just going to a Trump rally before you admit what is happening?  I guess by your deflections, you’re ok with their behavior?  Good to know.  Its half the reason I support the guy, because of liars and losers arrayed against him.

I just try to look at things objectively before sailing right to butthurt island.  Lots of fake news videos out there designed to guthook people's emotions so for all I know so far this video could be a set up.  There was a video just last week of a "crazy liberal lady" at an AOC event that turned out to be a Trumpster, but not before guthooking the clown posse. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just try to look at things objectively before sailing right to butthurt island.  Lots of fake news videos out there designed to guthook people's emotions so for all I know so far this video could be a set up.  There was a video just last week of a "crazy liberal lady" at an AOC event that turned out to be a Trumpster, but not before guthooking the clown posse. 

:lol: The "Eat Babies" crazy lady was trolling then?  I lost interest in that story 2 minutes after I watched the video

As for the veracity of this story, it doesn't bode well coming from Alpha News.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/alpha-news/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership.
Edited by XC.Morrison

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

As for the veracity of this story, it doesn't bode well coming from Alpha News.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/alpha-news/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

I guess the veracity of the video doesn’t come into play for you?  

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know who's okay with "sucker punching" though, to the point of offering to pay their legal fees, right?????  Is that the reason you support the guy?

https://time.com/4256809/donald-trump-l/

• Haha 1