Reality Check

Anler

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit......The Clintons have enriched themselves by all means necessary while serving the public and using those positions in fucked up ways. Trump is a private businessman.

And you think he will change his ways if he becomes POTUS ? 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Liar all of you lying fucks, I have supported Israel and Jews and Zionists more than anyone on this fucking site you fraud :bigfinger: just stop with your fabricated shit 

You have called down Jews many times. 

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Yep. The fact the old site is gone, he can steam new piles of lies.  Still his worst to date is trying to shut down a trail club over a picture.  What a massive Asshole and racist. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yep. The fact the old site is gone, he can steam new piles of lies.  Still his worst to date is trying to shut down a trail club over a picture.  What a massive Asshole and racist. 

Momo is the culmination of all that is foul, sick and made up balled up into one steamy pile of nook shit. Nobody on this site or the other has told more lies than he...

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

STFU Momo vermin, chain chomp. 

Save your breath, when mohillary isn't licking between the folds of fat on obese men or sucking puss out of a boil, he's lying, it's all he does and does it so much he can't tell lies from truth anymore.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

STFU Momo vermin, chain chomp. 

:lies: 

7 hours ago, Ebsell said:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Momo is the culmination of all that is foul, sick and made up balled up into one steamy pile of nook shit. Nobody on this site or the other has told more lies than he...

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Save your breath, when mohillary isn't licking between the folds of fat on obese men or sucking puss out of a boil, he's lying, it's all he does and does it so much he can't tell lies from truth anymore.

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

Liar all of you lying fucks, I have supported Israel and Jews and Zionists more than anyone on this fucking site you fraud :bigfinger: just stop with your fabricated shit 

Fuck you, you lying Jew hater.

SSFB speaks the truth :thumb:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Ebsell said:

And you think he will change his ways if he becomes POTUS ? 

Listen dummy....if you have to ask a such a stupid question and can't differentiate between public and private I can't help you. He has money....they were broke and used their elected/appointed positions very likely illegally  to become multi millionaires. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Momo what do you haveAgainst jews?

They're in positions of power, they're thin and they are smart.

All things that Momo Vermin pretends to be. 

On 10/27/2016 at 1:14 PM, spin_dry said:

if she had even the most remote chance of winning, sure. i threw my donations behind bernie. his rallies were positive and fun. he was my progressive. now i'll watch my soul burn as i pull the lever on hillary. 

Cozc8OsUsAA7Rhr.jpg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

They're in positions of power, they're thin and they are smart.

All things that Momo Vermin pretends to be. 

Honestly can't believe there is a creature like him out there.  He's a sick fucking racist Asshole with nothing better to do that sue volunteers.  What a douche 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen dummy....if you have to ask a such a stupid question and can't differentiate between public and private I can't help you. He has money....they were broke and used their elected/appointed positions very likely illegally  to become multi millionaires. 

No shit .  I could care less how big his trap is and what he say's to some douchebag reporter , Movie star , or whoever .   As long as the guy is talking about the REAL issues that face people like you and me then he can bang any broad , call someone a douche or tell CNN they are cunts all he wants .      Ebbs can go vote for the nice guy all he wants .

:bc:

• Like 1