Reality Check

Anler

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Finally. I knew you could do it. Thanks for confirming what we all knew you looked like. Good job buddy.

Momo is the only confirmed anti-Semite here and we know he's obese, so it all makes sense.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What constitutional rights are being violated? And tell us about this massive corruption. 

BTW, you have to like a guy who doesn't vote telling someone who does vote to lay down :lol: 

how about today's headlines across the country that is still not  enough for u st see the Massive corruption? what is it going to take Michelle Obama slapping u in the face with her cock to pay attention 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

how about today's headlines across the country that is still not  enough for u st see the Massive corruption? what is it going to take Michelle Obama slapping u in the face with her cock to pay attention 

Thats a good start.... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The Clinton's are very good at playing the edges, let me know when there is a conviction :thumb:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The Clinton's are very good at playing the edges, let me know when there is a conviction :thumb:

And youre ok with that....says alot about your morals.....

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

U know there will not be with the deep ties in the completely corrupt justice department but hey U are A OK with that rock on .enjoy the results 

Just now, Dave said:

And youre ok with that....says alot about your morals.....

A lot of very smart, rich, successful people such as the Clinton's and the Trump's are very good at playing the edges, these people who crave power aren't holier than thou angels, we know this. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A lot of very smart, rich, successful people such as the Clinton's and the Trump's are very good at playing the edges, these people who crave power aren't holier than thou angels, we know this. 

And?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Dave said:

And?

No Shit......The Clintons have enriched themselves by all means necessary while serving the public and using those positions in fucked up ways. Trump is a private businessman.

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A lot of very smart, rich, successful people such as the Clinton's and the Trump's are very good at playing the edges, these people who crave power aren't holier than thou anian gels, we know this. 

by fucking any one in there way including extremely impoverished people like say the people of Haiti and the Congo that is the Clinton legacy fucking disgusting people   

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Momo is the only confirmed anti-Semite here and we know he's obese, so it all makes sense.

:lies: and more :lies: from the sheep shit brained nerd clown, and he tries to say he isn't a steaming pile of lying shit :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and more :lies: from the sheep shit brained nerd clown, and he tries to say he isn't a steaming pile of lying shit :guzzle: 

You said on the old site verbatim "I don't really care for Jews". You are in fact the only person that I'm aware of on the site to ever come out against the Jews as an entire race, Momo Vermin. 

53 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You said on the old site verbatim "I don't really care for Jews". You are in fact the only person that I'm aware of on the site to ever come out against the Jews as an entire race, Momo Vermin. 

:lies: and more :lies: from the complete fraud know as Sheepshitforbrains :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fucking lying sack of sheep shit brains :finger: 

I have more people that will stand by me than you had dupes on the old forum. 

Now STFU. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I have more people that will stand by me than you had dupes on the old forum. 

Now STFU. 

Liar all of you lying fucks, I have supported Israel and Jews and Zionists more than anyone on this fucking site you fraud :bigfinger: just stop with your fabricated shit 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Liar all of you lying fucks, I have supported Israel and Jews and Zionists more than anyone on this fucking site you fraud :bigfinger: just stop with your fabricated shit 

So you don't even remember the shit you post, no surprise.