Reality Check

Anler

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

oh that's bullshit. this isn't the first time i've held my nose voting for a candidate and it won't be the last. people are just fucking sore because people are picking hillary. get over yourselves already. sheesh. 

Im over it, im not voting for either. Cuz Im not going to hold my nose while someone is fucking me and be like, "At least that guy isnt fucking me"

Just now, spin_dry said:

sure. and open the door to trump. not happening. 

well you get what you deserve then ....I won't be a part of it any more. Honestly Trump or Hillary....what does it matter. They are both authoritarian pieces of shit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well you get what you deserve then ....I won't be a part of it any more. Honestly Trump or Hillary....what does it matter. They are both authoritarian pieces of shit

Exactly, what difference does it make?

what-difference-does-it-make-meme-generator-what-difference-does-it-make-ee8d52_zps7f4cd105.jpg?w=200&h=150&crop=1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i can't disagree with that. the citizens of this country are driving partisan politics and all the corruption and paralysis that goes along with it. politicians are simply giving all of us what we want and deserve. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I like this guy, he calls out alot of bullshit. Hillary seems to be a favorite lately. What say you Hillary supporters?
 You dont seem to mind that our democratic process is being undermined. Or that Hillary is in fact "crooked Hillary"

Called Bernie a doofus :lol: 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i can't disagree with that. the citizens of this country are driving partisan politics and all the corruption and paralysis that goes along with it. politicians are simply giving all the sad majority of us what we want and deserve. 

fixed

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well how the fuck does anyone have a remote chance of winning if frauds like you are going to ignore everything you despise about career politicians and vote for the turd sandwich anyway? Fuck man, American is one giant Jimmy Kimmel skit... :nuts:

Listen when have any politicians been altruistic individuals? The answer is never, and the Clinton's have played the edges well and that's evident with all the investigations they have gone through.

It's a shame that Trump doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS as in my opinion it would be great to have an outsider in the WH. What I don't get is why you or anyone else cares who votes for who, it's your choice and at the end of the day if Clinton wins she's our president and if Trump wins he's our president and it's a 4 year deal and then we get to choose again.........ugh

IMO it would be great if candidates announced in May, with the primaries wrapping up in August and GE in November.

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen when have any politicians been altruistic individuals? The answer is never, and the Clinton's have played the edges well and that's evident with all the investigations they have gone through.

It's a shame that Trump doesn't have the temperament to be POTUS as in my opinion it would be great to have an outsider in the WH. What I don't get is why you or anyone else cares who votes for who, it's your choice and at the end of the day if Clinton wins she's our president and if Trump wins he's our president and it's a 4 year deal and then we get to choose again.........ugh

IMO it would be great if candidates announced in May, with the primaries wrapping up in August and GE in November.

The compounding effect of continually sending corrupt individuals to office will lead us to a place we dont want to go. The pendulum must swing both ways and it hasnt for a while. We have near absolute corruption now and while it can still get worse we are close to a point where we have lost our rights to be free individuals. Tyranny is at the door step and all you can think about is fluffy meanigless bullshit and how it affects your daily minutia. Not a very admirable characteristic to be so short sighted and selfish

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ok so just say you like Hillary, dont say you dont like Hillary but you cant live with Trump so youre voting for Hillary because then you look like a fool...

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The compounding effect of continually sending corrupt individuals to office will lead us to a place we dont want to go. The pendulum must swing both ways and it hasnt for a while. We have near absolute corruption now and while it can still get worse we are close to a point where we have lost our rights to be free individuals. Tyranny is at the door step and all you can think about is fluffy meanigless bullshit and how it affects your daily minutia. Not a very admirable characteristic to be so short sighted and selfish

every time they give us 2 choices. And neither choice is ideal and neither will change anything that will benefit the general public. but lets vote for one of them and argue about which one is the "least shitty"

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

every time they give us 2 choices. And neither choice is ideal and neither will change anything that will benefit the general public. but lets vote for one of them and argue about which one is the "least shitty"

that is a fools game , those that seek to enslave us take great joy in an individual finding themselves apathetic to the cause of securing integrity in our government

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Our corruption pales in comparison to the rest of the world.

I'll tell you you what, I talked to a Hindu guy last night who was born and lived in Pakistan, he was born on a dirt floor, his parents were killed by Muslims, as a young man making his way west he got hung up in the middle of the Iraq/Iran War, this guy lived through tyranny and horror and now he is a successful American businessman who would laugh at your nonsensical ramblings.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll tell you you what, I talked to a Hindu guy last night who was born and lived in Pakistan, he was born on a dirt floor, his parents were killed by Muslims, as a young man making his way west he got hung up in the middle of the Iraq/Iran War, this guy lived through tyranny and horror and now he is a successful American businessman who would laugh at your nonsensical ramblings.

So that makes Hillarys corruption ok in your eyes then..... :lol:

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok so just say you like Hillary, dont say you dont like Hillary but you cant live with Trump so youre voting for Hillary because then you look like a fool...

I like her because I think she will be a stable leader who has the experience to navigate the country through the issues that face the nation both domestically and internationally.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I like her because I think she will be a stable leader who has the experience to navigate the country through the issues that face the nation both domestically and internationally.

Spoken like a true cult member...

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

i can't disagree with that. the citizens of this country are driving partisan politics and all the corruption and paralysis that goes along with it. politicians are simply giving all of us what we want and deserve. 

Yep

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

so...... because its shitty in 3rd world countries and here in the USA we have iphones and lattes and nice wrist watches.... everyone should just accept rampant violations of our constitutional rights and massive corruption from our public officials? go lay down ballsack....your idiocy is too much

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Called Bernie a doofus :lol: 

The email releases prove Hilary is corrupt and a liar and you focus on calling Sanders a doofus. Aren't you a good little minion.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

protest the corruption and stay home or vote 3rd party

This .  If you hate Trump and simply can't bring yourself to vote for him then protest vote for Jill or Gary .   But sweet mother of Christ , don't vote for her and everything that you pretend to hate because that crooked sociopath is the embodiment of all of it

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

so...... because its shitty in 3rd world countries and here in the USA we have iphones and lattes and nice wrist watches.... everyone should just accept rampant violations of our constitutional rights and massive corruption from our public officials? go lay down ballsack....your idiocy is too much

What constitutional rights are being violated? And tell us about this massive corruption. 

BTW, you have to like a guy who doesn't vote telling someone who does vote to lay down :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What constitutional rights are being violated? And tell us about this massive corruption. 

BTW, you have to like a guy who doesn't vote telling someone who does vote to lay down :lol: 

I've never not voted before.....and you'd have to be a blind retard not to see massive violations of the 4th amendment and rampant corruption