Reality Check

Anler

I like this guy, he calls out alot of bullshit. Hillary seems to be a favorite lately. What say you Hillary supporters?
 You dont seem to mind that our democratic process is being undermined. Or that Hillary is in fact "crooked Hillary"

• Like 1

I just watched Oprah on a yahoo broadcast saying, "it don't matter if you don't like Hillary, she ain't coming to your house. You don't have to like her, do you like this country? Then you need to vote for her."

So here is Oprah, gettin her black on... Telling people that she knows nobody really likes her but vote for her anyway. This is a first in American politics. New campaign slogan "Vote for who you don't like!" Wtf man?.. Seriously...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I just watched Oprah on a yahoo broadcast saying, "it don't matter if you don't like Hillary, she ain't coming to your house. You don't have to like her, do you like this country? Then you need to vote for her."

So here is Oprah, gettin her black on... Telling people that she knows nobody really likes her but vote for her anyway. This is a first in American politics. New campaign slogan "Vote for who you don't like!" Wtf man?.. Seriously...

The lying CUNT even said that herself :lol: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Oh and the Nazi Pig Dog watches Oprah :lol2: 

If you could read you would see that I said it was on my yahoo feed. But so what if i did watch oprah. You scared of oprah bitch?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you could read you would see that I said it was on my yahoo feed. But so what if i did watch oprah. You scared of oprah bitch?

You watched it :lol:

Fat Nazi is in the Oprah fan club

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT458FjMDV56G0N8jj6yJz

Just now, Momorider said:

You watched it :lol:

Fat Nazi is in the Oprah fan club

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT458FjMDV56G0N8jj6yJz

Yeah, the "Nazi pig dog" is an Oprah fan... Makes total sense. I wonder if Oprah is a black jew, that would be classic!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Momo Vemin. First of his name, leader of the caged on outraged, delegator of the overweight, who make Moore an attractive man, curse be you sir. CURSE BE YOU!

So you are with her :nuts: big surprise 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Momo Vermin, first of his name, feces liaison to the misrepresented, objectifier of those who need not two airplane seats, the most obese weasel ever to scourge this earth, a cunt so gaping sound cannot carry its breadth, praise be his reign!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Momo Vermin, first of his name, feces liaison to the misrepresented, objectifier of those who need not two airplane seats, the most obese weasel ever to scourge this earth, a cunt so gaping sound cannot carry its breadth, praise be his reign!

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Reagan by the end of his term, had 138 administration officials convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations.

Has Hillary Clinton ever been convicted or indited?

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reagan by the end of his term, had 138 administration officials convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations.

Reagan??...something in this millennium would be better...Haha!  Here's to you MC  :bc:

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That's what a relatively honest administration does moron. Dumb nigger in charge now cares only for politics and how his joke of an admin will be remembered.

given the nightmare of donald trump, i'm able to overlook A LOT of clinton indiscretions. as is the vast majority of americans. the GOP sealed their fate when they nominated the big joke 

Edited by spin_dry

39 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Momo Vemin. First of his name, leader of the caged on outraged, delegator of the overweight, who make Moore an attractive man, curse be you sir. CURSE BE YOU!

Spot the fuck on! Sir... :bc:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

given the nightmare of donald trump, i'm able to overlook A LOT of clinton indiscretions. as is the vast majority of americans. the GOP sealed their fate when they nominated the big joke 

No way you could vote for a seemingly honest progressive with no scandals?...

http://www.jill2016.com/

Just now, Anler said:

No way you could vote for a seemingly honest progressive with no scandals?...

http://www.jill2016.com/

if she had even the most remote chance of winning, sure. i threw my donations behind bernie. his rallies were positive and fun. he was my progressive. now i'll watch my soul burn as i pull the lever on hillary. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

if she had even the most remote chance of winning, sure. i threw my donations behind bernie. his rallies were positive and fun. he was my progressive. now i'll watch my soul burn as i pull the lever on hillary. 

protest the corruption and stay home or vote 3rd party

• Like 1