Jimmy Kimmel interviews Snowrider types on Obamacare premium increases

jtssrx

I would say at least 75% of the population is completely ignorant to what is important but could name every person on survivor or jersey shore or whatever stupid tv show is popular right now. Just the way those in power like it.

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

I would say at least 75% of the population is completely ignorant to what is important but could name every person on survivor or jersey shore or whatever stupid tv show is popular right now. Just the way those in power like it.

This.

• Platinum Contributing Member

God help America.  I would love to see their faces after they tell everyone to watch them on JK and when they realize they were being made fun of for their stupidity.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don't worry, young people in other countries are just as brain dead... 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I would post that you would know brain dead, but you are brain dead so :flush:

brilliant retort momo! Nobody could ever associate you with the brain dead...

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don't worry, young people in other countries are just as brain dead... 

not all countries . we have a very bad public school system far more concerned with revisionist history and indoctrination than a actual education  

On 10/27/2016 at 7:21 PM, Ez ryder said:

not all countries . we have a very bad public school system far more concerned with revisionist history and indoctrination than a actual education  

Yes, all countries. I have lived all across Europe and it is no different what so ever. Don't kid yourself to thinking teaching is different in Europe or Canada. Subtract our inner city performance (might as well factor the retards in the South too...), and surprise surprise we are right on par with every other country out there who does well in education. 

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, all countries. I have lived all across Europe and it is no different what so ever. Don't kid yourself to thinking teaching is different in Europe or Canada. Subtract our inner city performance (might as well factor the retards in the South too...), and surprise surprise we are right on par with every other country out there who does well in education. 

Maths and Science Ranking

A 2015 study by the OECD ranked the Educational Systems by the results of kids aged 15 at Maths and Science. The ranking is very similar to the general ranking, with top tier Asian countries leading the list:

Countries ranked on maths and science results for 15 year olds:
1. Singapore 21. Czech Republic 41. Turkey 61. Jordan
2. Hong Kong 22. Denmark 42. Serbia 62. Argentina
3. South Korea 23. France 43. Bulgaria 63. Albania
4. Japan 24. Latvia 44. Romania 64. Tunisia
5. Taiwan 25. Norway 45. UAE 65. Macedonia
6. Finland 26. Luxembourg 46. Cyprus 66. Saudi Arabia
7. Estonia 27. Spain 47. Thailand 67. Colombia
8. Switzerland 28. Italy 48. Chile 68. Qatar
9. Netherlands 29. United States 49. Kazakhstan 69. Indonesia
10. Canada 30. Portugal 50. Armenia 70. Botswana
11. Poland 31. Lithuania 51. Iran 71. Peru
12. Vietnam 32. Hungary 52. Malaysia 72. Oman
13. Germany 33. Iceland 53. Costa Rica 73. Morocco
14. Australia 34. Russia 54. Mexico 74. Honduras
15. Ireland 35. Sweden 55. Uruguay 75. South Africa
16. Belgium 36. Croatia 56. Montenegro 76. Ghana
17. New Zealand 37. Slovak Republic 57. Bahrain  
18. Slovenia 38. Ukraine 58. Lebanon  
19. Austria 39. Israel 59. Georgia

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Maths and Science Ranking

A 2015 study by the OECD ranked the Educational Systems by the results of kids aged 15 at Maths and Science. The ranking is very similar to the general ranking, with top tier Asian countries leading the list:

Countries ranked on maths and science results for 15 year olds:
1. Singapore 21. Czech Republic 41. Turkey 61. Jordan
2. Hong Kong 22. Denmark 42. Serbia 62. Argentina
3. South Korea 23. France 43. Bulgaria 63. Albania
4. Japan 24. Latvia 44. Romania 64. Tunisia
5. Taiwan 25. Norway 45. UAE 65. Macedonia
6. Finland 26. Luxembourg 46. Cyprus 66. Saudi Arabia
7. Estonia 27. Spain 47. Thailand 67. Colombia
8. Switzerland 28. Italy 48. Chile 68. Qatar
9. Netherlands 29. United States 49. Kazakhstan 69. Indonesia
10. Canada 30. Portugal 50. Armenia 70. Botswana
11. Poland 31. Lithuania 51. Iran 71. Peru
12. Vietnam 32. Hungary 52. Malaysia 72. Oman
13. Germany 33. Iceland 53. Costa Rica 73. Morocco
14. Australia 34. Russia 54. Mexico 74. Honduras
15. Ireland 35. Sweden 55. Uruguay 75. South Africa
16. Belgium 36. Croatia 56. Montenegro 76. Ghana
17. New Zealand 37. Slovak Republic 57. Bahrain  
18. Slovenia 38. Ukraine 58. Lebanon  
19. Austria 39. Israel 59. Georgia

Guy.... Did you read my post? 

"Subtract our inner city scores" 

Look at the test scores and performance from areas Country A and Country B that share similar makeups in terms of homogeneity. Is our country failing inner city youth, absolutely. Is it failing white middle class kids, nope. 

the inner city schools in Minneapolis has good teachers for the most part it is not a failed school system as much as a failed home system. plenty of kids in inner city go on to higher ed with academic scholarships.

still are u saying places like  Singapore Vietnam Taiwan and Spain don't have inner city equivalent in there mix of test scores? I have been to 10 country's on that list kicking our ass and I assure u some of  there shit holes neighborhoods are  far worse than any subsidized inner city  high-rise community. worse yet is when u get in to cost per student spent well we kick all there asses in that category.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

the inner city schools in Minneapolis has good teachers for the most part it is not a failed school system as much as a failed home system. plenty of kids in inner city go on to higher ed with academic scholarships.

still are u saying places like  Singapore Vietnam Taiwan and Spain don't have inner city equivalent in there mix of test scores? I have been to 10 country's on that list kicking our ass and I assure u some of  there shit holes neighborhoods are  far worse than any subsidized inner city  high-rise community. worse yet is when u get in to cost per student spent well we kick all there asses in that category.

The diverse demographics of our school system are unmatched anywhere in the world. Seriously, look at test scores and performance in like demographics. All of a sudden, the US looks very good. We have the best colleges in the world even with them being corporations. People all around the world come here. 

colleges are not public education yet .we are talking education most get .  u are correct some of the country's kicking our ass have way more impoverished shit hole towns than middle class towns  and very few nice city's . yet kicking our ass for 1/16th the cost .

hey if u think the education system in the USA is good then great send your kids in for the indoctrination . that is not the choice I would make but to each there own