Says a lot.....WTF

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

I see a lot of these tweets or whatever about Trump and Hillary both and many from both sides are fabricated. I don't tend to believe any of them. 

Kind of like everything you post complete Bullfuckingshit :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

cervix swallows large things. 

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I see a lot of these tweets or whatever about Trump and Hillary both and many from both sides are fabricated. I don't tend to believe any of them. 

Yes Ebsell we know.....and why....because they both suck. Give it a fucking rest. As for the bald headed cunt I thought he was simplifying his life.....maybe time to lose the internet.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yes Ebsell we know.....and why....because they both suck. Give it a fucking rest. As for the bald headed cunt I thought he was simplifying his life.....maybe time to lose the internet.

:crybaby:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

why? i enjoy pandora. 

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's not crying you dolt but your endless unoriginal posts are stupefying.

Well excuse me but everyone else takes it as crying  

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:and more :lies: from the Lobster Fucker, some shit never changes 

IMG_0779.JPG

53 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Completely agree. We no longer desire to be informed. We desire entertainment, which we then pass off as information when asked to speak on this subject. Quiet funny when it comes down to it. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Completely agree. We no longer desire to be informed. We desire entertainment, which we then pass off as information when asked to speak on this subject. Quiet funny when it comes down to it. 

So is what I posted false? Seems like Madison has infected your fucking brain.

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So is what I posted false?

Me personally, I haven't lost any benefits from my time in because of Obama. There are always cuts here and there with add-ons in the same way. Sometimes the bennies you use or need are cut. I haven't fallen into that grouping yet. That being said, I do think the VA and bennie structure needs to be addressed. The amount of double dipping one can do is outrageous. Not in a illegal way, but just what is allowed. Especially with education. GI Bill and Federal Grants can make you actually make money while you go to school. 

So to answer your question. No, what you posted is not wrong. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Me personally, I haven't lost any benefits from my time in because of Obama. There are always cuts here and there with add-ons in the same way. Sometimes the bennies you use or need are cut. I haven't fallen into that grouping yet. That being said, I do think the VA and bennie structure needs to be addressed. The amount of double dipping one can do is outrageous. Not in a illegal way, but just what is allowed. Especially with education. GI Bill and Federal Grants can make you actually make money while you go to school. 

So to answer your question. No, what you posted is not wrong. 

I see a lot of things like that on Instagram and was under the impression that most of them were legit.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I see a lot of things like that on Instagram and was under the impression that most of them were legit.

Meh, I don't know. I guess you would have to look at it case by case. Again, for me I haven't had any issues post military with bennies. I can honestly say there are some cuts that could be made to ensure that those bennies will be available for future generations of soldiers. Especially with the Post 9/11 GI BILL. That shit is like the candy shop.