Nice when it's just laid out like this....

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The left doesn't like people figuring this out.  They always seem to separate big corporations from big media.

Don't shit yourself, they know it they just want it all on their side.   Remember the "fairness doctrine."  :lmao: The dems want it reinstated.  

Imagine a Commission appointed by the party in power ruling what is fair when it comes to political broadcasting.  :nuts:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Poor ballsack...

When top Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote the memo, he was a central player at the Clinton Foundation and president of his own corporate consulting firm. Over the course of 13 pages, he made a case that his multiple roles had served the interests of the Clinton family and its charity.

In doing so, Band also detailed a circle of enrichment in which he raised money for the Clinton Foundation from top-tier corporations such as Dow Chemical and Coca-Cola that were clients of his firm, Teneo, while pressing many of those same donors to provide personal income to the former president.

The system has drawn scrutiny from Republicans, who say it allowed corporations and other wealthy supporters to pay for entree to a popular former president and a onetime secretary of state who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.

The memo, made public Wednesday by the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family's fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department. It describes how Band helped run what he called "Bill Clinton Inc.," obtaining "in-kind services for the President and his family -- for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like."

Spokesmen for Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton and the foundation declined to comment.

Band wrote that Teneo partners had raised in excess of $8 million for the foundation and $3 million in paid speaking fees for Bill Clinton. He said he had secured contracts for the former president that would pay out $66 million over the subsequent nine years if the deals remained in place.

For instance, Band wrote that Kelly arranged for the former president to meet the chief executive of Coca-Cola in January 2009 at the Clintons' home in Washington. In all, according to Band's memo, Coke had contributed $4.33 million to the foundation between 2004 and 2010.

Records show UBS paid Clinton about $2 million in speaking fees between 2011 and 2015 for a series of appearances, generally alongside former president George W. Bush. The company also paid Hillary Clinton $225,000 for a 2013 speech.
UBS declined to comment.

Another achievement cited by Band: Laureate International Universities, a chain of for-profit international colleges, which donated to the foundation and agreed to pay Bill Clinton $3.5 million a year to serve as honorary chancellor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-bill-clinton-inc-hacked-memo-reveals-intersection-of-charity-and-personal-income/2016/10/26/3bf84bba-9b92-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't shit yourself, they know it they just want it all on their side.   Remember the "fairness doctrine."  :lmao: The dems want it reinstated.  

Imagine a Commission appointed by the party in power ruling what is fair when it comes to political broadcasting.  :nuts:

They sure do have a hell of a spin going.  If you look at everything the dems do, it all comes down to manipulation and lies.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

WOW, why do you suppose she would want to do this?

To get big money out of politics would be a guess.............

2 hours ago, Snake said:

That video is odd because we have electronic ballot machines in Illinois, we also have Democratic and Republican poll workers at each polling place and these are folks from the neighborhood, it works like this; You walk up to the desk where the Democrat and Republican poll workers are and you give them your name, they pull your registration card out so you can sign it, they then hand you a ballot so you can go to the voting booth to vote, when finished you go to the machine which scans, records and deposits your ballot in a locked box. When the poll closes the Democrat and Republican poll workers load the locked electronic voting machine into a vehicle and they bring it to the County Clerks office.

Anyhow I don't where that polling place in in that video is from but I can tell you it's not Illinois :thumb: 

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That video is odd because we have electronic ballot machines in Illinois, we also have Democratic and Republican poll workers at each polling place and these are folks from the neighborhood, it works like this; You walk up to the desk where the Democrat and Republican poll workers are and you give them your name, they pull your registration card out so you can sign it, they then hand you a ballot so you can go to the voting booth to vote, when finished you go to the machine which scans, records and deposits your ballot in a locked box. When the poll closes the Democrat and Republican poll workers load the locked electronic voting machine into a vehicle and they bring it to the County Clerks office.

Anyhow I don't where that polling place in in that video is from but I can tell you it's not Illinois :thumb: 

Might just want to check on that. Pretty sure there are wards that still use paper. And they are required to provide a paper ballot to anyone who wishes to use one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

County by country is usually different.  

Of course there has never been any election corruption in Illinois. :lmao:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Might just want to check on that. Pretty sure there are wards that still use paper. And they are required to provide a paper ballot to anyone who wishes to use one.

Illinois system is what's called paper and DRE (direct recording electronic) with a paper trail, you use paper and a pencil to circle in the dot, and if there is ever an issue with the direct recording electronic count they have the ability to manually tally the vote, it's actually a very good system. At the link is the vote recording system for all 50 states.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Poor ballsack...

When top Bill Clinton aide Douglas Band wrote the memo, he was a central player at the Clinton Foundation and president of his own corporate consulting firm. Over the course of 13 pages, he made a case that his multiple roles had served the interests of the Clinton family and its charity.

In doing so, Band also detailed a circle of enrichment in which he raised money for the Clinton Foundation from top-tier corporations such as Dow Chemical and Coca-Cola that were clients of his firm, Teneo, while pressing many of those same donors to provide personal income to the former president.

The system has drawn scrutiny from Republicans, who say it allowed corporations and other wealthy supporters to pay for entree to a popular former president and a onetime secretary of state who is now the Democratic presidential nominee.

The memo, made public Wednesday by the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family's fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department. It describes how Band helped run what he called "Bill Clinton Inc.," obtaining "in-kind services for the President and his family -- for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like."

Spokesmen for Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton and the foundation declined to comment.

Band wrote that Teneo partners had raised in excess of $8 million for the foundation and $3 million in paid speaking fees for Bill Clinton. He said he had secured contracts for the former president that would pay out $66 million over the subsequent nine years if the deals remained in place.

For instance, Band wrote that Kelly arranged for the former president to meet the chief executive of Coca-Cola in January 2009 at the Clintons' home in Washington. In all, according to Band's memo, Coke had contributed $4.33 million to the foundation between 2004 and 2010.

Records show UBS paid Clinton about $2 million in speaking fees between 2011 and 2015 for a series of appearances, generally alongside former president George W. Bush. The company also paid Hillary Clinton $225,000 for a 2013 speech.
UBS declined to comment.

Another achievement cited by Band: Laureate International Universities, a chain of for-profit international colleges, which donated to the foundation and agreed to pay Bill Clinton $3.5 million a year to serve as honorary chancellor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-bill-clinton-inc-hacked-memo-reveals-intersection-of-charity-and-personal-income/2016/10/26/3bf84bba-9b92-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html

Top of the world Ma! Bill Clinton has it by the balls...

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Except for union money.....

21 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

CHICAGO (CBS) — Susie Sallee was buried in 1998. Yet records show she voted in Chicago 12 years later.

Victor Crosswell died in 1994, but records show he’s voted six times since then.

And then there’s Floyd Stevens. Records show he’s voted 11 times since his death in 1993.

“It’s crazy,” Sharon Stevens Anderson, Stevens’ daughter, tells CBS 2’s Pam Zekman. “I don’t see how people can be able to do something like that and get away with it.”

Those are just a few of the cases CBS 2 Investigators found by merging Chicago Board of Election voter histories with the death master file from the Social Security Administration.

In all, the analysis showed 119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade.

Jim Allen, a city election board spokesman, says a majority of those dead voters were most likely clerical errors, involving family members with the same names and addresses.

“This is not the bad old days,” Allen says. “There are just a few instances here where a father came in for a son, or a neighbor was given the wrong ballot application and signed it.”

But in some cases, there was no clear explanation.

Take Tadeusz Ciesla. Records show he voted in 2010.

But his nephew Marek Ciesla says that’s impossible because he died in 1998.

“That’s a fraud,” he says.

Informed of the findings, Don Rose, a political consultant, says: “Some of these could be accidental or just some individual who says, ‘I really like such and such a candidate so I’m going to take advantage of this — vote until they stop me.’”

Allen says about 60,000 dead voters have been purged from the rolls over the last decade — but 2 Investigators found numerous examples of that not happening.

Earl Smith says he reported the 1997 death of his father, also named Earl Smith. But records indicate his father has voted twice after he died.

Allen says the board identifies and removes most dead voters.

“Any time you can clean up the rolls it helps reduce and eliminate the prospect of any kind of mistake or fraud,” Allen says.

Robert Sallee says he tried to do that by reporting his mother’s death multiple times.

“They’re just not taking her off the rolls,” he says.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/

Scott Foval in Wisconsin on election fraud:

In the latest videos, Foval made a number of short statements that appear to deal with how to cover up voter fraud without making clear if Foval was speaking about something real or something hypothetical.

"When I do this I think as an investigator first," Foval said in one comment. "I think backwards from how they would prosecute if they could and then try to build out the method to avoid that."

“It’s a very easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well, they’re busing people in,' ” Foval said in another snippet. “You know what, we’ve been busing people in to deal with you (expletive) for 50 years and we’re not going to stop now.”

As part of that exchange, Foval talked about the value of having people use cars instead of a bus.

“If the car has a Wisconsin license and it’s owned by a third entity, then it’s much harder to prove that these people drove in from out of state,” he said. “There’s no bus involved, so you can’t prove conspiracy.”

4 hours ago, Snake said:

CHICAGO (CBS) — Susie Sallee was buried in 1998. Yet records show she voted in Chicago 12 years later.

Victor Crosswell died in 1994, but records show he’s voted six times since then.

And then there’s Floyd Stevens. Records show he’s voted 11 times since his death in 1993.

“It’s crazy,” Sharon Stevens Anderson, Stevens’ daughter, tells CBS 2’s Pam Zekman. “I don’t see how people can be able to do something like that and get away with it.”

Those are just a few of the cases CBS 2 Investigators found by merging Chicago Board of Election voter histories with the death master file from the Social Security Administration.

In all, the analysis showed 119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade.

Jim Allen, a city election board spokesman, says a majority of those dead voters were most likely clerical errors, involving family members with the same names and addresses.

“This is not the bad old days,” Allen says. “There are just a few instances here where a father came in for a son, or a neighbor was given the wrong ballot application and signed it.”

Informed of the findings, Don Rose, a political consultant, says: “Some of these could be accidental or just some individual who says, ‘I really like such and such a candidate so I’m going to take advantage of this — vote until they stop me.’”

Allen says about 60,000 dead voters have been purged from the rolls over the last decade — but 2 Investigators found numerous examples of that not happening.

Earl Smith says he reported the 1997 death of his father, also named Earl Smith. But records indicate his father has voted twice after he died.

“Any time you can clean up the rolls it helps reduce and eliminate the prospect of any kind of mistake or fraud,” Allen says.

Robert Sallee says he tried to do that by reporting his mother’s death multiple times.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/

Bump

5 hours ago, Snake said:

229 votes, it's a game changer.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

They are probably all still getting social security checks too...