Nice when it's just laid out like this....

Snake

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I saw 45min worth 2 weeks ago . look back on here I posted a link unless this is a edited down version.

Veritas hadn't even released a video 2 weeks ago.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I saw 45min worth 2 weeks ago . look back on here I posted a link unless this is a edited down version.

The one about the 20K donation part 4 was just released today :) 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

I completely believe that all of these black lives matter beat offs are paid trouble makers. Funny thing is I think it will ultimately work against the Dems. 

Who would have thought that emails would come out showing how the DNC actively manipulates and rigs election against their own supporters and those same supporters still believe everything that is said by the DNC!!!  It's insane. 

2 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Tell us more

He can't until the talking points come out from the DNC.  And remember, the DNC only lied a couple of times to him and it was the russians who forced them to even lie in the first place.  xD

Edited by racer254

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The good news is that HRC is going to work to see that CU is reversed and if that happens you won't have to worry about those PAC's attacking your candidate :thumb:

WOW, why do you suppose she would want to do this?

15 hours ago, Anler said:

I completely believe that all of these black lives matter beat offs are paid trouble makers. Funny thing is I think it will ultimately work against the Dems. 

It already has.  That's why they aren't visable anymore. The name calling rhetoric of "racist", just doesn't mean anything anymore.  Ooops!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

and now its riggers. theres gonna be a fake assassination on trump before the election.

I hope so.  But I'll bet what YOU think that means is WAYYY different than what I think that will mean.

LETS BURN THIS FUCKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's see if all you sniveling, weak, stupid and pathetic Hillary fans can "hold up" under real pressure.  But c'mon, we already know that answer, don't we?  When flushed out of your cozy, safe little hiding spots.....instant mind changes! :lol:

Worthless whiners.

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It already has.  That's why they aren't visa blue anymore.

I hope so.  But I'll bet what YOU think that means is WAYYY different than what I think that will mean.

LETS BURN THIS FUCKING HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's see if all you sniveling, weak, stupid and pathetic Hillary fans can "hold up" under real pressure.  But c'mon, we already know that answer, don't we?  When flushed out of your cozy, safe little hiding spots.....instant mind changes! :lol:

Worthless whiners.

Who's changing their minds MN Momo?  :snack:

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who's changing their minds MN Momo?  :snack:

You will....and without much effort.  But, too late, I'd rather just watch you just flop around on the ground.  And all your "karate kid" tough guy talk isn't going to help you at all.  But it will make me laugh louder.  You won't hear the laughter over your shrill screaming though.

:lol:

Hey....post another pic of yourself with "stats".  PATHETIC!

:lol2:

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The good news is that HRC is going to work to see that CU is reversed and if that happens you won't have to worry about those PAC's attacking your candidate :thumb:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You actually think she will reverse that?  :lmao: It has helped her and Obama way more than it has helped Romney or Trump.  The only candidate that really wants that reversed was Sanders and that's because he was too stupid to understand the Constitution and how the media is corporate money.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You actually think she will reverse that?  :lmao: It has helped her and Obama way more than it has helped Romney or Trump.  The only candidate that really wants that reversed was Sanders and that's because he was too stupid to understand the Constitution and how the media is corporate money.  

The funny thing is, this is another "red herring" code phrase to rile up the dem base.  You know, the "intellectually elite".

Buffoonery at the highest level.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He got educated on how to work the system and then started his nonprofit 501(c)(4).  The high end elites know how to circumvent the system.

Reversal of CU would be the ultimate slap to the face of the Constitution and the founding fathers.  Equal protection under the law.   You cannot say media corporations can be bias and spend unlimited amounts of money on campaigns and refuse the same right to other corporations or individual citizens.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reversal of CU would be the ultimate slap to the face of the Constitution and the founding fathers.  Equal protection under the law.   You cannot say media corporations can be bias and spend unlimited amounts of money on campaigns and refuse the same right to other corporations or individual citizens.  

If the pesky "other half" of the nation would just get in line and accept indoctrination already!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The left doesn't like people figuring this out.  They always seem to separate big corporations from big media.