Star

Thats why I never wanted another dog. Fucking killing myself for 2 months avoiding what had to be done. I can tell you that I have never been that upset over the death of any friends or family, how fucked up is that? :lol: 

• Like 1

Dang Snake.  Star looks like a pretty cool Cat.  

Our cat was 23 years old when we put her down a few years back.  Her kidneys were failing and she had the onset of feline leukemia but other than that she was still fairly healthy.  She lost most of her teeth in the last year of her life.  She would still catch shrews in the fall and bring them inside to show us. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats why I never wanted another dog. Fucking killing myself for 2 months avoiding what had to be done. I can tell you that I have never been that upset over the death of any friends or family, how fucked up is that? :lol: 

ITs not fucked up at all. Been there.

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that sucks.  I grew up not liking cats but i've had some good ones as an adult.  I've had to put 2 down now and cried when i did both as they really are part of the family.  

Was never a cat person till I met my wife. She had one that was so cool I became buds with it real quick.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

This is Star. She is 14. She has final stage kidney disease. She is coming home tonight then tomorrow he day comes.

I fucking love this cat.

20191003_160846.thumb.jpg.f418b55566e86116d80788aeff75231c.jpg

That sucks man.  We had to put two cats down last year.  One was my little buddy.

Sorry to heat it.  It’s the right thing to do for them though.  

Sorry Snake. Our pets tend to give us unconditional love and attention that we can't get from any other source.

Losing any one of these 3 goof balls is going to be very difficult. I'm not a cat guy but this one has decided I'm his buddy. His name is Dude.

5686.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry to hear. That is a really shitty thing to have to do.

Topics like this make me question the decision to get both my dogs. Especially the puppy (not so puppy as he is over 1 year old now) as he and I are super tight.  I know when the day comes, it will be one of the worst days of my life.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Sorry to hear. That is a really shitty thing to have to do.

Topics like this make me question the decision to get both my dogs. Especially the puppy (not so puppy as he is over 1 year old now) as he and I are super tight.  I know when the day comes, it will be one of the worst days of my life.

We've always had a houseful and while losing them has torn me apart everytime I wouldn't have it any other way...yeah you'll be hurting when the time comes someday but IMO it's worth it.

• Like 2

Star had an ok night. She slept at the head of the bead, looking out at the pool when she woke up. We gave her an IV a couple times to keep her hydrated.

Gonna be a bitch of a day.

• Sad 1