2020 Permits

Poncho

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is the spiel on permit for a unknown vin again.

I used the previous years or previous sleds vin number when buying a new pass and the sled vin not available.  If you wait for manufacturer you will miss the discount. I have questioned the OFSC a number of times regarding new sleds and their response........is it’s the manufacturers fault....I think the OFSC can figure out a work around imo.

Edited by Poncho

• Platinum Contributing Member

I thought they had the "Gift Card" purchase available this year. You can buy a gift card for a permit now at the reduced price and use it anytime in season to get your permit at that discounted price. This was to solve the late sled delivery problem.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I thought they had the "Gift Card" purchase available this year. You can buy a gift card for a permit now at the reduced price and use it anytime in season to get your permit at that discounted price. This was to solve the late sled delivery problem.

Never heard of that, but that’s a good thing.  

I didn't have the vin#"s for the sleds when I ordered the permits and put TBA on the order form. The next three years the TBA appeared on the file and I never put in the VIN#"s. I'm gonna order my permit and see if it'll do the same this time

21 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I didn't have the vin#"s for the sleds when I ordered the permits and put TBA on the order form. The next three years the TBA appeared on the file and I never put in the VIN#"s. I'm gonna order my permit and see if it'll do the same this time

That didn't work, but TBD123456 . . . . did for the new Doo.

Done x4

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

Two young kids is killing any free time now.  I don't like the sled either.  Was a big flop for me.

Dude, try to make time.  Don’t fall into that trap so easy unless of course you just don’t enjoy sledding anymore.

The Doo was a flop?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, try to make time.  Don’t fall into that trap so easy unless of course you just don’t enjoy sledding anymore.

The Doo was a flop?

I had quite a few problems with my turbo (not engine related)  Is easily the worst sled I have owned.  Towards the end of the season I had no interest in riding it anymore.  If it sells it sells.  If not I will get out on it here and there through the winter if I can

19 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

I had quite a few problems with my turbo (not engine related)  Is easily the worst sled I have owned.  Towards the end of the season I had no interest in riding it anymore.  If it sells it sells.  If not I will get out on it here and there through the winter if I can

I won’t mention that part in the sales add......just saying.  What is it, a 900T

16 minutes ago, 1995xcr600 said:

Did everyone get an email confirmation for their order?  I can see the charge hit my CC, but I didn't get an email like I did last year.

I received one shortly after I completed the info.