2020 Permits

Poncho

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

On Facebook 705 Snowmobiles they are saying they are receiving the permits they ordered and then they are also receiving other peoples permits.

Here is a copy of the post.

Head's up on trail passes....if you haven't received them in a reasonable time...perhaps contact OFSC...my son's and I keep receiving emails saying our permits been mailed....funny as we got them last week....today, I received 3 permits with different names but with my address.. .I have contacted OFSC...the permits are being returned tomorrow...
Hope I won't receive yours...

53 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Mine had my name /address so looks like they got it right. 

Shitty deal. I don't know how all this is going to play out but I'm guessing some will be riding this year with a free permit on their sled. Hopefully, like in Tim's post, those that are receiving extra permits all return them to the OFSC.

I just rechecked mine and both are legit. Right name and address on both and like I mentioned earlier in this thread, everything went smooth. I received my confirmation email (only 1) and received my permits shortly after.

Kijiji permit sales will be booming. Nothing OFSC can do, they can say they mailed it to you all they want, but they cannot prove you got it. Many will not do the right thing nd will sell em. Cops should be notified and check out kijiji sales.

23 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

God dam you guys are way too honest. It's the government, fuck them!!  If I get extra permit, I'll be keeping it!!!

If 02 was still around he'd be on you like a spider monkey for that comment....lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

God dam you guys are way too honest. It's the government, fuck them!!  If I get extra permit, I'll be keeping it!!!

Actually, it is the guy that ordered it you are fucking. He will have to get a police report and pay to have it replaced. I would do what I could to get it out to him. just in case 02 never returns.

Edited by ManOnManOral

14 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I tried contacting the guy who's permits I received.  No answer on his phone after 5 tries and no email back from the email I sent him.  OFSC told me to destroy the permits or return them as they have sent out new ones to the guy

Paging Puzzle.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I tried contacting the guy who's permits I received.  No answer on his phone after 5 tries and no email back from the email I sent him.  OFSC told me to destroy the permits or return them as they have sent out new ones to the guy

There you go.

04, do the right thing and give it to one of your buddies! Even split it so you both have a $100 permit

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Paging Puzzle.

LOL.  First guy I thought of

33 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

There you go.

04, do the right thing and give it to one of your buddies! Even split it so you both have a $100 permit

I'm thinking of putting all 3 on my sled if I get one this year.  On the bold, I already got my permit two weeks ago

Edited by 04nightfire

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 7:08 PM, Poncho said:

I thought Doo addressed the throttle lag thing, it plagued the 1200 series I guess they missed it on the 900 too.  The base 900 would top out at 75 mph with all things perfect...... so I’m guessing the turbo version hitting 100 would be a stretch.....did you ever run it head to head with another 900 Turbo?  For the record, you are not the only one with complaints regarding the 9T.  My neighbor had the same ride and traded back to an 850 Doo, he said his 900T was a turd.

The 1200 throttle lag was a total farse by Supertrax, it's simply a lower engagement RPM and the throttle response is almost annoyingly touchy on hardpack. You can really make it do it if you put the sled on a stand and make vroom vroom noises lol. Anyway that was the throttle cable style 1200 up until 2015, the ITC drive by wire ain't worth a shit IMO and it almost put me in front of a truck on my 2016 1200. I ain't owning one with ITC and all that turbo and tech under a hood you can't remove for 150 HP ?? Swing n a Miss by BRP

A friend got a call from the OFSC saying his permits were mailed to the wrong address... but don't worry they're going to tell the person to destroy them LoL Really ?? They are supposed to be mailing him a new pair

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

A friend got a call from the OFSC saying his permits were mailed to the wrong address... but don't worry they're going to tell the person to destroy them LoL Really ?? They are supposed to be mailing him a new pair

That's what they told me to do with the ones I received in error

2 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

That's what they told me to do with the ones I received in error

Almost like the LCBO calling you at home. Telling you they put 4 bottles of Canadian Club in your bag by mistake. And would like you to return them....please

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Tinker said:

The 1200 throttle lag was a total farse by Supertrax, it's simply a lower engagement RPM and the throttle response is almost annoyingly touchy on hardpack. You can really make it do it if you put the sled on a stand and make vroom vroom noises lol. Anyway that was the throttle cable style 1200 up until 2015, the ITC drive by wire ain't worth a shit IMO and it almost put me in front of a truck on my 2016 1200. I ain't owning one with ITC and all that turbo and tech under a hood you can't remove for 150 HP ?? Swing n a Miss by BR

I have owned both, the second being a 2018 1200.. The ITC is nice because it allows the sport, normal, eco mode. Sport mode is fun!! I don't really call it lag, its just immediate engagement, its almost the wrong mentality, we all get on our sleds and rev the engine because... ? You don't need to rev to 5000 rpms for engagement, there is enough torque there to go as soon as you touch the throttle and that's how the 1200 has always reacted. I have not been on a 900 but I am sure it acts the same way, especially with the drive by wire. I will miss the 1200 😩

On 11/8/2019 at 11:05 AM, Tinker said:

The 1200 throttle lag was a total farse by Supertrax, it's simply a lower engagement RPM and the throttle response is almost annoyingly touchy on hardpack. You can really make it do it if you put the sled on a stand and make vroom vroom noises lol. Anyway that was the throttle cable style 1200 up until 2015, the ITC drive by wire ain't worth a shit IMO and it almost put me in front of a truck on my 2016 1200. I ain't owning one with ITC and all that turbo and tech under a hood you can't remove for 150 HP ?? Swing n a Miss by BRP

Yep I had one for 4 years...no lag, just a different response. Drive it....like a Honda