2020 Permits

Poncho

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

I received an email with a fed-ex tracking number yesterday.  I have no sled to put it on now.  Sold mine last night

No option to sell it to the guy who bought your sled? :dunno: I'm sure someone will purchase it or is there an option to send it back for a refund? I've never heard of that before so I am guessing no but.........

54 minutes ago, irv said:

No option to sell it to the guy who bought your sled? :dunno: I'm sure someone will purchase it or is there an option to send it back for a refund? I've never heard of that before so I am guessing no but.........

I probably could but a buddy of mine wants it when I get it.  If it had come in yesterday I would have just given it to the guy that bought my sled

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, 04nightfire said:

I probably could but a buddy of mine wants it when I get it.  If it had come in yesterday I would have just given it to the guy that bought my sled

Sled less for the year or buying new? You sold he doo quick after a year 

7 hours ago, Poncho said:

No issues, I ordered Oct 1 and it arrived yesterday....beautiful blue colour too...:)

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

What colour this year?

You Polaris riders. :lol:

polaris.png

8 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

most likely sledless.  I hated that DOO.  The most disappointing sled I have ever owned

I haven't heard this about Doo since the Ptek days.  You sure you mean Doo and not Poo?  Is your keyboard messed up, bro?    :lmao:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  Nothing worse than a bum sled.  NOTHING!

some people flame me for saying it but I preferred my 13 nytro over the DOO.  In my eyes it was that bad.  Only thing I can say good about the sled is that it had a comfortable ride

Edited by 04nightfire

Just now, 04nightfire said:

some people flame me for saying it but I preferred my 13 nytro over the DOO.  In my eyes it was that bad.  Only thing I can say good about the sled is that it had a comfortable ride

I've been fortunate to never own a lemon sled.  I know others than have though.  It's enough to make people leave sledding.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been fortunate to never own a lemon sled.  I know others than have though.  It's enough to make people leave sledding.  

It is.  Towards the end of the season I told the wife that I have no interest in sledding anymore driving that thing

40 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

What was so bad about it?

Here's a list that I can think of off the top of my head.  Others have had the same problems as I did.  Some are picky but I shouldn't have these with a new sled IMO

Throttle lag 

Throttle surge (your ass puckers when you give it gas and let off the throttle but it still accelerates for a few seconds coming into a corner)

Enough pressure in the gas tank that the cap will shoot off the tank a good 8" sometimes

struggle to hit 100 mph

had a bad vibration in it 

headlights suck

steering froze cock stiff on it while riding

I was down on engine oil 

started getting clunking in reverse (assume it was the secondary spring)

random high idles

Sled was dead a few times up in Cochrane.  Not cool when you are in the middle of nowhere

RPM's would randomly hunt at idle

6 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Here's a list that I can think of off the top of my head.  Others have had the same problems as I did.  Some are picky but I shouldn't have these with a new sled IMO

Throttle lag 

Throttle surge (your ass puckers when you give it gas and let off the throttle but it still accelerates for a few seconds coming into a corner)

Enough pressure in the gas tank that the cap will shoot off the tank a good 8" sometimes

struggle to hit 100 mph

had a bad vibration in it 

headlights suck

steering froze cock stiff on it while riding

I was down on engine oil 

started getting clunking in reverse (assume it was the secondary spring)

random high idles

Sled was dead a few times up in Cochrane.  Not cool when you are in the middle of nowhere

RPM's would randomly hunt at idle

...and the dealer did...?