The perp walks are coming soon

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is draining the swamp!

:lol:

It's so fucking laughable :lol:

We still have retards in here commending him for firing that evil Bolton. How did a man so vile ever get to where he is in the first place derp???

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think its blatant constitutional abuse and corruption. I also think nothing will come of it because we are not a nation of laws and only the proletariat or the poor are ever dealt a blow by our disgusting justice system.

Sad but true

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's so fucking laughable :lol:

We still have retards in here commending him for firing that evil Bolton. How did a man so vile ever get to where he is in the first place derp???

Well you have to get in the swamp so you can drain it!!!!111

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you have to get in the swamp so you can drain it!!!!111

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Some times you have to fill the swamp so you can eventually drain it derp!!1

Neither of you see a difference between Clinton, Bush, Obama vs Trump when it comes to showing the corruption?  LOL.  Good talk.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Neither of you see a difference between Clinton, Bush, Obama vs Trump when it comes to showing the corruption?  LOL.  Good talk.

My favorite is how Bent frames up an argument such as “Bolton is an evil neocon”, as a basis for Trump being no good, and all flows from that one supposition, proven or not.  You’re not allowed to even question the supposition, a couple sycophants chime in on the groupthink, he throws out a couple obligatory :owned: and “Kashogied!”, and finishes it up with his normal schtick, 100% of which he stole from Frankie. “ kill yourself .etc..”.   The sycophants nod and chortle in agreement.  8th grade debate class behavior after the teacher stepped out for a smoke.  :lol:  idiots.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My favorite is how Bent frames up an argument such as “Bolton is an evil neocon”, as a basis for Trump being no good, and all flows from that one supposition, proven or not.  You’re not allowed to even question the supposition, a couple sycophants chime in on the groupthink, he throws out a couple obligatory :owned: and “Kashogied!”, and finishes it up with his normal schtick, 100% of which he stole from Frankie.  The sycophants nod and chortle in agreement.  8th grade debate class behavior after the teacher stepped out for a smoke.  :lol:  idiots.

Just enjoy the show.  Ben and Anler together make me giggle.

The “BenAnler affect”.  Fast times at Freedom Sledder High!!!  :lol:

0B39301B-C7E1-4480-ABEB-80E3C7CE1F6E.gif

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is no difference.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you would...Bush/Trump good

Clinton/Obama bad

No surprises from you

Im trying to be friendly here, don't make me work for it.  I could list the litany of charges laid at Obama that have been proven, and then the accusations laid at Trump that have been not only debunked, but proven to have originated from the Democrats.  You think theyre all the same.  Thats a painfully simple way to view the situation in light of that.  We wont even dip a toe in the “Bush is a war criminal” water, another malicious charge from the Democrats.

• Thanks 1

There will be no perp walk.   Verbal admonishment in a press conference at worse.  

When's the last time even deserving top DOJ officials were held legally accountable.

Mueller's team let 2 innocent men (2 already died there) rot in prison ON DEATH ROW when they withheld exculpatory evidence.   The men sued and won $100 million suit against the Federal Govt.  

But I don’t think he or most people understand how bad Mueller’s actions were – “chilling,” is how a Clinton federal judge in 2006 described the former FBI director’s attempts to cover up a massive frame-up by Boston G-men decades earlier.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/01/30/howie-carr-muellers-hands-dirty-in-old-fbi-frame-up/

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Im trying to be friendly here, don't make me work for it.  I could list the litany of charges laid at Obama that have been proven, and then the accusations laid at Trump that have been not only debunked, but proven to have originated from the Democrats.  You think theyre all the same.  Thats a painfully simple way to view the situation in light of that.  We wont even dip a toe in the “Bush is a war criminal” water, another malicious charge from the Democrats.

I can see the reasons to be cynical, but its happening and its going to be awesome :bc:   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I can see the reasons to be cynical, but its happening and its going to be awesome :bc:   

Lets hope so.  Only way our country can get back on track is if we have faith in our institutions .  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets hope so.  Only way our country can get back on track is if we have faith in our institutions .  :bc: 

These latest attacks are because they know the clock is ticking and they are even trying now to discredit and call Barr involved in Trumps corruption to discredit him cuz the indictments are in the pipe :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Who has been indicted? I mean besides his associates. Seriously his cabinet has consisted of some all star swamp creatures. Hall of famers even. 

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

These latest attacks are because they know the clock is ticking and they are even trying now to discredit and call Barr involved in Trumps corruption to discredit him cuz the indictments are in the pipe :bc: 

I wished I believed that.  I’m trying to believe it.  I’m trying real hard.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t know how much faith can be resurrected at this point.

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Face it, you trumpers got gut hooked on that deep state shit. 

Everyone should be looking and voting for outsiders to get rid of the likes of the Bush's, Clinton's, Pelosi's, McConnell's et all.  These dickheads who have been running shit since the 80's and 90's need to be shown the door.  Instead, you have them convincing you that TRUMP is the problem.  Convincing people that it isn't their fault is something they have done their entire lives and anyone who votes them back in is part of the problem

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

you must support Trump otherwise you are the issue.  Realize how tremendous he is and get on the Trump Train

Or one of the two choices they tell me to vote for. You know, the lesser of two evils. Because having your own opinion is just being part of the problem.