Check your account email address ×

The perp walks are coming soon

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

of course not because you are a fat lying loser with no life who is so deeply invested in another country's politics.

Midget bottom feeding shitstain Faggot, know absolutely fucking nothing shitforbrains Sodomite posts what?  :finger3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So your prediction of the IG report is what exactly?

That nobody of any consequence will pay for their sins. Because they are all on the same team. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That nobody of any consequence will pay for their sins. Because they are all on the same team. 

Just to let you know, like always Bipolarhooknose you are fucking 100% :wrong: you cock inhailing shitforbrains Faggot low IQ POS :finger2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Just to let you know, like always Bipolarhooknose you are fucking 100% :wrong: you cock inhailing shitforbrains Faggot low IQ POS :finger2:

Who's been perp walked you stupid fucking faggot?????

Nobody , that's who

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So who's going down? :dunno:

I would hope Brennan, McCabe, Comey and at least a half dozen others.   Whats your prediction?  Ben thinks its all a nothingburger apparently.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would hope Brennan, McCabe, Comey and at least a half dozen others.   Whats your prediction?  Ben thinks its all a nothingburger apparently.

I think its blatant constitutional abuse and corruption. I also think nothing will come of it because we are not a nation of laws and only the proletariat or the poor are ever dealt a blow by our disgusting justice system.

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I think its blatant constitutional abuse and corruption. I also think nothing will come of it because we are not a nation of laws and only the proletariat or the poor are ever dealt a blow by our disgusting justice system.

Ok.  We’ll put you down for “nothing will happen”.  Lets leave it there and come back to it 3 months from now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ok.  We’ll put you down for “nothing will happen”.  Lets leave it there and come back to it 3 months from now.

I'll give you way longer than 3 months :lol:

Trump has already shown many times that he will forsake the american people to better his own position

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My prediction is that none of them will serve time.