Even Michael Moore gets it.

JEFF

11 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Since Moore was a prominent figure in the democrat cult, who is going to be wrong now? Moore, or the cult itself...

MC says Moore is fishing... MC is an idiot...

I haven't seen the movie but according to what I read the other day, Moore's new movie is making the case to vote for Hillary, not Trump......so I wouldn't get too jolly over this. He understands why people are voting for Trump but isn't supporting Trump himself, there's a difference.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I haven't seen the movie but according to what I read the other day, Moore's new movie is making the case to vote for Hillary, not Trump......so I wouldn't get too jolly over this. He understands why people are voting for Trump but isn't supporting Trump himself, there's a difference.

We have a winner. Dumb ass knuckldraggers will fall for anything. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We have a winner. Dumb ass knuckldraggers will fall for anything. 

You fell for Bernies bullshit and transitioned to supporting Hillary by deflecting from her bullshit but the minute someone that's not a Democrat posts this video, they have fallen for bullshit? :wtf:

First of all I have to agree. Momo should die in a fire.

Hopefully no one calls the fire department. I'd hate to see someone hurt trying to help him.

Next, I'm willing to bet that was cut short on purpose. I'm guessing that after Moore said it will feel good. He will go on to say but only for a while. He'll then explain why giving in to your inner stupid will fuck up the US like the Brits giving in to their inner stupid racist selves fucked them over.

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But it seems they thought he was supporting Trump.

I thought he was supporting auto workers and their jobs here in the states. Isn't thatwhere he made a name for himself :news:

MC you are missing the point. This has nothing to do with Trump being supported by Moore. As per usual with you.... WOOOSH! This is about Moore accurately identifying the sentiment that would lead to Trump being voted for. If you can't tell the difference between what you are saying and that, you should probably cut the dial up at the old folks home and go to bed. Jesus you are dumb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MC you are missing the point. This has nothing to do with Trump being supported by Moore. As per usual with you.... WOOOSH! This is about Moore accurately identifying the sentiment that would lead to Trump being voted for. If you can't tell the difference between what you are saying and that, you should probably cut the dial up at the old folks home and go to bed. Jesus you are dumb. 

Your late to the show as usual.  This old guy owns everyone in this thread.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You own nothing. Not even a relevant thought in your head. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

Duh :guzzle: 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Another dipshit spouting out "Owned" all the time, great. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

take your Moore ownage Jeffy

You don't get it.. He laid out one of the main arguments for voting for Trump. Unlike you he see's the attraction. He understands why Trump could possibly win the election. He makes some valid points in that clip. You do not have the capacity to make objective statements or observations. Moore owns you.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You truly are a step above momo in terms of intelligence.... Not a very big step at that. Fuck you are dumb as shit. 

MaineCUNT probably has 40 IQ points on you and he is a fucking imbecile :guzzle: What I flushed this morning is smarter than you 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

MaineCUNT probably has 40 IQ points on you and he is a fucking imbecile :guzzle: What I flushed this morning is smarter than you 

Die in a fire. Not from some pussy shit like passing out from smoke inhalation either, MOMO VERMINS. MoVerms, first of his name, leader of the caged and outraged. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Die in a fire. Not from some pussy shit like passing out from smoke inhalation either, MOMO VERMINS. MoVerms, first of his name, leader of the caged and outraged. 

Hit a nerve eh??? fucking sack of ignorant :finger: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Don't lie Momo vermin, you never flush your feces, you play with it and then throw it at the wall when the Interwebz makes you mad. 

• Like 1