Even Michael Moore gets it.

JEFF

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

oh my

fucking gawd did his fat ass ever nail it....BOOM!!! 

There, you faded out again so I finished your thought for you :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

j2une-woman-reeling-in-fish.jpg

Jesus.....and here I thought all along you were a dude not some old freckled up lady wearing funky ass hats doubling down on the tank tops

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one gets your jokes

He says 2 words that don't mean shit, someone responds then he claims Fish on.  He's a idiot and that's no joke

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Moore wins the derby today

You really think he's fishing?  You don't think it's possible that he can actually see whats going on? Do you think every lib is as blind as you are to the facts that are coming to light in this election? Maybe try doing yourself a favor and actually doing a little research on your own from multiple sources and form your very own thoughts on the matters that face this country... 

If he was pro Hillary the libs on here would be licking Moore's taint like they usually do.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That guy is a human piece of shit, but he may have finally described something coherently and correctly for once in his fat disgusting life. 

:thumb:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That guy is a human piece of shit, but he may have finally described something coherently and correctly for once in his fat disgusting life. 

Whats your excuse :guzzle: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Whats your excuse :guzzle: 

I wake up everyday and thank god I am not a fat, slobbering, dumb fucking hack, who probably has been physically and emotionally abused his whole life for being a piece of literal human vermin.

Talking about you momo. You are the right wing embodiment of Moore. Physically and mentally. Congrats. Die in a fire. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wake up everyday and thank god I am not a fat, slobbering, dumb fucking hack, who probably has been physically and emotionally abused his whole life for being a piece of literal human vermin.

Talking about you momo. You are the right wing embodiment of Moore. Physically and mentally. Congrats. Die in a fire. 

More complete fabricated bullshit from the know nothing pawn :flush: what a hack 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More complete fabricated bullshit from the know nothing pawn :flush: what a hack 

You might be the most unoriginal mouth breather I have ever spoken with.... I actually pity you. 100% of the people on this site absolutely hate you, yet for some reason you come back day-in and day-out. Why? DO you secretly like the abuse? Do you think people are kidding when they say the things they do about you? What possess a man to be so emotionally crippled and with such low self esteem that he would come here everyday and willingly subject himself to it? I guess if you are a fucking worthless slime, any human contact- as deranged as what you get, must be better than none. Seriously you need help. I don't know why you would do this to yourself. But that being said, die in a fire. 

cue: Pawn, hack, bla blah blah comments...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You might be the most unoriginal mouth breather I have ever spoken with.... I actually pity you. 100% of the people on this site absolutely hate you, yet for some reason you come back day-in and day-out. Why? DO you secretly like the abuse? Do you think people are kidding when they say the things they do about you? What possess a man to be so emotionally crippled and with such low self esteem that he would come here everyday and willingly subject himself to it? I guess if you are a fucking worthless slime, any human contact- as deranged as what you get, must be better than none. Seriously you need help. I don't know why you would do this to yourself. But that being said, die in a fire. 

cue: Pawn, hack, bla blah blah comments...

No mind brain washed sheep hack posts what? :flush: