Even Michael Moore gets it.

JEFF

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don't lie Momo vermin, you never flush your feces, you play with it and then throw it at the wall when the Interwebz makes you mad. 

Momo vermin wipes with his hands and a bottle of water like some po-dunk desert people would. Well... I should say he would try if he was able to get his arms all the way back around to do so, the fat fucking lardo. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don't lie Momo vermin, you never flush your feces, you play with it and then throw it at the wall when the Interwebz makes you mad. 

Sick sheep shit brained nerd posts what? :nuts:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Momo vermin wipes with his hands and a bottle of water like some po-dunk desert people would. Well... I should say he would try if he was able to get his arms all the way back around to do so, the fat fucking lardo. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Hit a nerve eh??? fucking sack of ignorant :finger: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:goodpost:

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Judging by his posts,I'm fairly confident he eats  it. Like a dung beatle but less intelligent 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Judging by his posts,I'm fairly confident he eats  it. Like a dung beatle but less intelligent 

Momo vermin's diet consists of feces and lead paint from the bars on the cage. How he manages to be 400 pounds is anyone's guess.

6 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Looks like the right cherry picked the Michael Moore video and left out some parts 

So Micheal Moore is trying to tell the people that Hillary is going to reverse things for them and make their lives so much better again.  But he supported Bernie.

Sounds like MC.:lol:  What an idiot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So Micheal Moore is trying to tell the people that Hillary is going to reverse things for them and make their lives so much better again.  But he supported Bernie.

Sounds like MC.:lol:  What an idiot.

I never said he wasn't full of shit, I just pointed out the right cherry picked what he said and never showed the whole video. :bc:

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

I never said he wasn't full of shit, I just pointed out the right cherry picked what he said and never showed the whole video. :bc:

Everything in politics is "cherry picked". Everything in government is "cherry picked" 

7 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Did you listen to his entire clip and the reasoning he gave?  Trust in Hillary who has done nothing for you and even I didn't like her, but now she is going to make all your lives much better.  :bc:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you listen to his entire clip and the reasoning he gave?  Trust in Hillary who has done nothing for you and even I didn't like her, but now she is going to make all your lives much better.  :bc:

Well it is Moore after all lol