Trump’s farmer bailout is now twice as big as the auto bailout as Trump begs rural America not to leave him

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Every once in a while there is a good post on here. This is one of them 

Yup until reality hits them head on they keep supporting Trumps policies......oh excuse me he has zero policies.

its just the usual responses to my posts. Having read no less that a hundred posts about negative responses to Obama’s bailout LOANS to the auto industry, from the dumb ass Bush supporters a down fall Obamas administration had nothing to do with. Now it’s OK for Trump to create a problem like tariffing everything from China then giving away billions more to fix a problem he created himself.

But yeah let’s personally attack me.

Fuck You

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup until reality hits them head on they keep supporting Trumps policies......oh excuse me he has zero policies.

its just the usual responses to my posts. Having read no less that a hundred posts about negative responses to Obama’s bailout LOANS to the auto industry, from the dumb ass Bush supporters a down fall Obamas administration had nothing to do with. Now it’s OK for Trump to create a problem like tariffing everything from China then giving away billions more to fix a problem he created himself.

Fuck You

Remember when they blaimed Obama and Clinton for Bush’s recession? Who will they blame for this. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN1WG47G

10 year low?  Tsk tsk. 

Winning. 

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck You

Your such a sensitive little troll. All I asked was how much of that money did they actually spend.

I was actually for the auto bailout, but I’m from Detroit so I’m biased.

I also asked why all the dem candidates are supporting being tough on China if it’s such a bad policy.

And again the usual from you...zero answers. Just pouting.

:cry: 

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember when they blaimed Obama and Clinton for Bush’s recession? Who will they blame for this. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN1WG47G

10 year low?  Tsk tsk. 

Winning. 

And the middle class continue to pay, pay and pay and continue to fall.